The Rent?

>The Rent?
>I'll give you the rent when finally KILL THOSE FUCKING KIKES DOWNSTAIRS.

What did he mean by this?

That's not what he says.

yes it is.

>I offered you friendship and you cast me aside, like I was like some fucking nigger!

>You're pathetically predictable, like a jew to the coin

Early 2000's were very different

I would have never thought Raimi was an antisemite but I guess it really shines through in his works.

Wtf he said you'll get the rent when you fix the damn door lol

Why didn't Peter fuck his land lords daughter?

>that's a cute outfit, did your husbands son make it for you?

But he did, well.. He raped her, just before MJ wallked into his apartment dressed in her wedding dress. I wonder why Raimi put that scene in the movie it didn't had much sense

>MJ and I... we're gonna have a hell of a time!... Because I just invited her to the annual New Year's Eve party. I'm hosting it at my house this year. You can come too Spiderman!

WOW Raimi. I thought the Green Goblin was a villain?

The landlord wanted to watch Peter fuck his daughter in exchange for paying rent

It was a weird subplot

When did this rami meme start?

I like it

It started with some guy who kept posting about bonesaw and how Peter insinuates that he was gay. It's a harmless line but would probably not be made today
This then spread to increasingly offensive and bizarre posts about Raimi putting a bunch of offensive stuff. I enjoy it as a meme because it's generally a new "joke" each time instead of just writing "Bane" or "just"

>blaming Raimi
Every line in this film was improv

They only had story boards before filming , no actual script

Bane?

bumped

Bane?

>If I may, Sir, I've seen things in this house I've never spoke of... The night your father died, I... I cleaned his wound... the blade that pierced his body came from HIS Glider. I... I know you're trying to defend your fathers' honor, but there is no question that he died by his own hand. A blind fucking nigger could see it for Christ's sake.

Why didn't they explore the racist butler subplot more?

>WOAH! HE STOLE THAT GUY'S PIZZA

Why was Spiderman such a thief?

>it gets itchy
>and sometimes it rides up in the crotch til the blood stops flowing to my dick and the only way I can achieve pleasure is by shoving a cock inside my ass

Its the little details like this that make spiderman more humane, that just can't be replicated by modern film.

>dat scene where Flash Thompson forces Peter to suck his cock in the gym locker room but peter didn't want to beat him up and expose his spider-powers

kind of disturbing really.

im not racist but this meme is so funny keep it going

watch Spiderman 1-3 ...you'll start being racist

the first spiderman movie started me on my path to white pride and racial awareness

someone post butthole fingers

>that guest star appearance from Leatherman
Sure, the scene was fucked up, but this made up for it

Is there a bigger cuck in wrestling?

> skinny manlet
> vanilla midget
> flippy shit spot monkey
> can't work a match over 2 minutes
> needs web gimmick to get over
> shoots on established stars
> buries Bonesaw in his debut
> homophobic
> didn't pay his dues
> argues with creative over his name
> willingly lets the promoter get robbed

Then he leaves after his mega push, faggot ruined the territory

Forgot pic

>It's you who's out Gobby! Out of your mind for believing that those fucking niggers didn't actually deserve what they got!

Frog?

>BACK TO FUCKING FORMULA?? YOU SHIT EATING TRANNY FUCKING FAGGOT BALD KIKE SCUM. ILL MAKE YOU PAY. ILL MAKE EVERY KIKE SUCK MY FUCKING COCK

Green Goyblin was the best spin on the beloved Green Goblin character.

>Mmmmph, so good... there's a sharpie up my ass and no one's the wiser teehee

Made me think

>Oops, butthole fingers

> that scene where Doc Ock violently fingered himself in the ass with his metal tentacles

really came out of nowhere but I guess it illustrated his intense isolation

>Jameson you heeb. Who's the photographer that telephotos the anus of spder-man?!
>I don't know! He sends me his faggot shit through the mail!
>YOU'RE LYING
>I'm not. Look I'm erect! I swear!

>Doc Ock solo sex scene wherein he uses the blood of the medical crew he just slaughtered as lube to help further his mechanical tentacles into his ass

I really REALLY don't understand how Sam Raimi thought this fit perfectly into the film, but it at least left us with a hell of a performance. Alfred Molina is a fucking genius.

>His convulsions of pain and pleasure as the arm comes out of his mouth signifying his loss of self to the arms and his complete transformation to Doc Ock
The turd that was in grip was a nice forshadowing for his evil deeds later on in the film

have sex

>UP CLOSE PICTURES OF THE SPIDERMAN? THIS IS THE BEST THING SINCE MY WHORE WIFE'S KID ENDED UP A STILLBORN

>this film was improv
That doesn't explain why Raimi didn't yell cut at all during the 3 hour mass rape of the entire female cast and crew.

Someone post the Jimmy Neutron

WHERE is Harvey RENT??

>Aunt May riding a syban right before Gobbie crashes in

>FINISH IT!! FINISH IT!!!

>FROOOM EVILLLLL

>*she just sprays all over gobbie's mask*

I liked this scene. It was cool.

It's not true improv if you limit it.

>What's wrong with you?
>What's wrong with me? You're what's wrong with me you fucking slut! Maybe you should do us all a favour and off yourself!

How did Marvel greenlight this?

I'M DA JOKAH BABY

underappreciated post

You've seen what dialogue Raimi is comfortable putting on film.

Now picture what he'd unleash on a backroom exec who tried to limit him.

>"Heh heh, they'll never find my secret shekel cave while that spic-loving whore of Babylon Spiderman grabs The Bugle's front page.." cackled Osborn in his darkened office

>I hate Black people!

Were they even trying?

Jesus, did Raimi write the script for the reboots as well?

>I would have never thought Raimi was an antisemite but I guess it really shines through in his works.

He is jewish.

I know. I was not alone, about half of us in the theater stood up in unison and walked out, it was kind of beautiful actually.

Bane?

Raimi doesn't use his words in real life when dealing with the studio Jews. He just starts swinging. He keeps the teeth he knocks out on a necklace too. He calls it his "Treblinka Bling"

>That scene where Flash eats too much curry and shits all over Peter's shoes,and Peter has to hide his powers and racism
Honestly, you can feel Raimis spirit in Homecoming.

>Dad what are you doing, this girl is important to me!
>Harry, please...Look at her! You think a woman like that's sniffing around because she likes your personality? Your mother was beautiful too. They're all beautiful, until they're snarling after your trust fund like ravening wolves...." A word to the not-so-wise about your little girlfriend. Do what you need to with her and broom her fast.

Raimi is absolutely brutal.

He was a bigot.

My name is the Human Bane