/ourguy/

>/ourguy/

Who's that

Some girl who attention whored on /fit/ and someone posted her here and she got about a day of popularity from other Sup Forums people

I saw her on fit

She asked people not to post her on other boards. Don't be an asshole.

How's her game?

Who is that guy in the frame?

What's the picture from

Game?

>People are just allowed to shill their youtube shit all they want

Friendly reminder not to fund the lives of tuber trash.

her foot game

How's her pit game? Any pics of her hairy pussy, belly, legs, pits, arms, asshole or nipples? How big is her clit?

I see no name or link. If someone wanted to shill wouldn't they post that information? I can't even find this cunt.

autistic girl from /fit/

she posts youtube videos and asks /fit/ for topics. search "gary busey daughter" in youtube, since that is what she calls herself given there is a resemblance to him

I've seen her pits in some of the vids. Don't really look hairy.

She's still posted constantly on multiple boards. As are a lot of fags with patreons and shit like that.

Whether it's them or their fans posting it, I don't want to be exposed to people who want my money in exchange for talking into a camera.

Patreon? She's sub 500 subscribers. People on YouTube make money when people click ads. You don't actually pay anything. Have you been paying YouTube??

Well then, she needs to stop shaving everything, it can be a topic for a new video.

You get money from Youtube for having ads watched/played senpai.

Yeah that's what I meant. YouTubers don't get money directly from viewers.

But they get ads attached to their videos based on viewership and when they get ads those ads get viewed by viewers thus viewers=money

You do get pushed up to a higher ad rate though depending on your viewership/subs/video output and viewer interaction (likes, comments, etc).

So more views do factor into it. Also more viewers means usually more ads are watched (though if she's got 500 subs she probably isn't monetised).

I get it. I don't give a fuck if they get money. It's not my money.

You're still supporting their nothing existence. That's like saying you don't care about paying taxes to fund a NEETs anime figure collection.

>autistic girl
>trying to get information

Taxes come out of my money. Pressing play on a video doesn't so I don't care. I don't care if people make money from that. Some are cool and deserve at least something. Others get a shit ton of money and they are shit but I respect their marketing.

/fit/ here
it's gary busey's daughter

That's what artists do when they enjoy a certain subject or hobby. They become obsessed and annoy everyone about it.

>He thinks taxes ever belonged to him

Go buy some twitch whore a dress you fucking faggot.

>he pays YouTube

So what's the cutoff for something to be considered advertising? I can't post a link of this obscure girl who I think has comedic skills but others can post other YouTube links as long as they are popular?

>ruining such a nice armpit by shaving
What a waste.

Reeeeee you have to go back

*autists

Oh God...

Why is she so perfect, bros?