Post in this thread or this happens to your son

Post in this thread or this happens to your son.

Holy fuck, I had a botched circumcision (I'm not jewish, my mother thought it was cool) and I had to go through ONE surgery to fix it, but nothing as the butchery of OP's pic.

Needless to say I won't allow the circumcision of a son when I have one.

haha fuck you, already happened

i dont belive in this kind of shit but i must post just to make sure

jesus christ, how the fuck has circumcision not been banned?

jews

why would you ban a good thing. My doctor and my wife both said it was healthier

This. All jokes and memes aside, infant circumcision is the one and only thing that really makes me despise and disassociate with Jews.
I have never met or spoken to one Jewish person against infant circumcision.
Fuck them so hard

How the fuck is the guy in OP post healthier? Kill yourself

me too actually

fuck me though, guess I'm just a dirty anti-semite

That's just sad

Honestly non-Jewish people in America only started when some guy (Who was later discredited as a doctor) that circumcision would stop masturbation and was healthier.

I have a partial circumcision which is okay, but I won't do it to my son. Just in case.

Damn, poor dude

Not risking that

Yoooooo what the fuuuuuuuuuuuck

Damn

cheesedick cucks

my foreskin was bitten off by my aunt so...

And in the 70's some bullshit fake news was spread that circumcising was a matter of health. My parents had me circumcised for that very reason, because they were told I'd be healthier. Which is beyond not true. We do not have vestigial organs. Skin is an organ, foreskin is part of it...keep it intact like nature intended!

I would never circumcise my son.

It's not like we have showers or anything.

jesus fucking christ.

this is some sad shit

How about you contact local lawmakers and petition to change this shit if you really fucking care so much?

That's the idea!

ew

rip

no thanks.

Absolute worst thing

Oww shit

rip

Reminder that in niggertown, they circumsise girls by taking their clit off with a razorblade.
Anyone who defends circumsision should die imho.

if i had a son id cut off his genitals entirely so he could be my precious fuckdoll for the remainder of his existence

Circumcision is immoral child abuse

I'll never let my kid get circumcised anyway.

posted

shit nigga

why do people do this to their kids

Botched af, im a cutfag and my dick looks fine. i dont get it.

.x.xjzjana

fuck that

Same. There's always a chance it'll come out botched, though, so it's really not worth the risk of doing to to a kid. Teach them proper hygiene growing up and there's no issue of uncleanliness with leaving a child uncut.

K

hm

Sucks to be opic