SIR ANDY

>Andy Murray to receive Knighthood today
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4077236/Arise-Sir-Andy-Murray-knight-just-29-joins-Dame-Jess-Ennis-Sir-Mo-Farah-Rio-s-gold-winning-cycling-couple-New-Year-s-honour-list.html

>don't call me sir
thank fuck, I think he secretly hates england because they always take a dump on him when he struggles in a match
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

>Also Sir Mo Farah

>Sir Mohammed
inshallah

If he doesn't want the trappings of being called sir why doesn't he just tell the queen to get fucked, I'm a republican and I don't go for your medieval bullshit. It's not like the UK will be around for much longer anyway.

literally why.

Wait for their careers to at least be over and then give it to them for whatever their charity is

>why doesn't he just tell the queen to get fucked
This. Danny Boyle did it, because he said he wanted to get one for his film work, instead of just working on the 2012 opening ceremony, so he do it too if he wants. Disingenuous as fuck to accept the title, but then insist people don't call you by that title.

They hand knighthoods out to any cunt now. Murray probably deserves it, but most don't. Abolish the monarchy.

>i'm a republican

Congrats EBAM

FOR FUCKING WHAT
Has he even beaten a muzzie at tennis? Let alone taken part in a crusade

When will Are Nige be knighted?

Knighthoods really don't mean shit anymore now do they, jesus.

That's Sir EBAM to you

Never. He's an inferior subhuman.

I hope he dies in 2017. Along with Donald Fart, Mike Penis & Vlad Putain.

He's consistently dedicated his life to putting out a positive image and has played for his country as the best player far and away.

What do you want? This isn't as bad as the Obama peace prize.

Kek. How fucking mad are you right now?

I, do hereby dub thee brave Sir Andy, Knight of the second order of the second kingdom, may your courage and devotion become a shining example of how to choke in Melbourne again.

Kek. How fucking mad are you at being so triggered: otherwise you wouldn't have replied.

No Parliamentary seat for him. Wiggy has cucked him, by telling other countries to take advantage of Britain after Brexit. All Donald Fart cares about is Donald Fart. The inbreds in Dumbfuckistan will learn that. As will FaRAGE.

Your spergy need to reply to my post proves me right. Was there a gun at your head, forcing you to? What was stopping you from ignoring my post? Your mentally handicap-based need to only served to prove me right about inferior subhumans such as you. And FaRAGE. And Fart. And Penis. And Putain. My wanting them to die touched a nerve with you. Good.

2016 was a bloodbath. Is it absolutely impossible for nothing to happen to these subhumans next year? I refer you to this & the previous pic.

Anyone can die. I hope you do in 2017.

Nigey will never receive a knighthood.

But Mo Farah has.

A Muslim is now Sir Mo. And a white rightist hasn't. And never will. The word 'Rightist' should give you a clue as to why.

From 1 to 10, how buttblasted are you & all other inbred white trash like you? Elitists gave Mo a knighthood. Everyone keks at Nige. And you.

Seriously?

Fair enough, they have done well in their respective sports,

Took Murray Years to win a Major and was basically gifted his 2 Wimbolden titles

Ennis has done fuck all since London.

Farrah?..........all he does is run and do some Quorn adverts

These Royal Honours are now an absolute joke as these nobodies are now on par with the likes of Sir Ian Mckellen.and Sir Isaac Newton.

He could die today and still be the most influential British politician of his generation.

Britain is out of the EU, and Nigel is Trump's man is London. He doesn't need any meme knighthood.

>Andy Murray

Has there been anyone involved in sports more boring than this cunt?