What is the saddest picture you can find

What is the saddest picture you can find

Love of a mother towards her son no matter how shit he may be is not sad. It's amazing.

My mom's nude pics my parents keep in their drawer.

OP at a party

his gf is taking the pic

I don't have it, but the Facebook post of that one semi retarded black guy posting about his birthday party. No one showed up ;_;

well, they seem happy.

fuck

Whatsoever I've feared has
Come to life
Whatsoever I've fought off
Became my life
Just when everyday
Seemed to greet
Me with a smile
Sunspots have faded
And now I'm doing time
Cause I fell on
Black days

Whomsoever I've cured
I've sickened now
Whomsoever I've cradled
I've put you down
I'm a search light soul
They say but I can't
See it in the night
I'm only faking
When I get it right
Cause I fell on
Black days
How would I know
That this could be my fate

So what you wanted to
See good has made you blind
And what you wanted to
Be yours has made it
Mine
So don't you lock up
Something that you
Wanted to see fly
Hands are for shaking
No not tying

I sure don't
Mind a change
But I fell on black
Days
How would I know
That this could be
My fate

One does not simply have a girlfriend.

especially not OP

TBH I was alone on my 20th birthday. I had celebrated with my folks earlier since I was at college but I remember I still felt lonely. I didn't have a gf or many friends for that matter. I had never really had much success with girls. I had had one LTR with a homely girl that ended when she cheated on me nearly a year earlier.

After I turned 20 it was like a light went on. I did better at school, I did better socially and I started having success with girls. I met a girl a couple months later and we started dating. Hottest girl who ever gave me a second look by far.

She and I celebrated our 20th anniversary in Hawaii awhile ago with our three kids. I paid for most of the trip using miles I gained traveling for my job as an executive. She looked pretty awesome in her bikini (no I won't give you pics).

Now I look back at 20 not as a sad time but as a turning point.

That's because op is a faggot op is always a faggot

Being young and in love >>>>> being rich

They are in the hospital white nigger!

why the fuck do homeless people get dogs when they can't even take care of themselves

Loneliness

some ppl get a dog and few years later go homeless

deep

Holy fuck the 99 replied to the 99

thats an oscillating fan you stupid faggot

still gets me this pic...........genuinely wanna give the guy a hug
hope hes doin ok in life

>roof over head
>loving mother
>cake
>saddest

My nigga, you way to sheltered to be talking about this shit.

its a trick so the cops can't book them

I didn't know this was YLYL

whats sad here......their lack of material wealth........hardly sad when they clearly have love, which is more than can be said for 3/4 of b

This one gets me every time. So fucking real.

who was phone?

>AVG

That IS sad.

Dat cptn crunch tho

Wrong faggot. Love will fade but money won't

pics of your butterface wife cuck

This basically

People feel sorry for the dog, gets more begging money.

Aren't you edgy

Fucking feels m8

shit man

There's a dialysis machine in the room

you are the saddest post ITT for now but I doubt anyone will top you

Plenty of them already have dogs when they become homeless. others pick up stray dogs because theyre better off together than alone. Would u rather the dude be lonely and the dog be dead?

Could be probably not. doesn't change the fact that they are in the hospital room of their dying mother.

Never noticed that, good find user.

Oh boy summer sure came early this year.

well, then who took the picture??

>hurrr soulmate love forever
Grow up faggot

im still fucking pissed

I'm happy it got cancelled

samefag

Protection, it's not as safe on the streets as people think. Besides, most of the dogs they get are homeless, so they have that in common from the start.

This girl seems normal af, wtf is the problem?

:(

>Mcafee

dammit

Looks like we got a retard here boys

I posted the pic nigger

this

>filename

Fedora wearer detected

Why are you fighting Love? Did you ever consider to do some introspection about yourself? Stop fighting the war that you are guaranteed to lose. Or you enjoy being loser?

shit his face is melting faster than the ice cream and all i can think about is boning the loli

the feels man

She shouldn't have cheated

Underrated post

Found the guy trying to impress people on anonymous internet boards.

she deserved it

>inb4 9fag
I got this pic from one of you faggots

That's actually hilarious. She sucked the stripper's dick at the bachelorette party on camera and some sent it to her Fiancé.

The trash bag is her stuff. He left it for her on the street after he changed the lock to the apartment.

I am actually living an identical life as the pic describes but my problem isn't facial, it's severe spinal curvature which results in out of place hips, slanted shoulders and a weird walk that compensates for the altered skeletal strucutre.

God you're gay. True love between partners doesn't exist. I can think of 100 things that would make my wife hate me. Can't think of one that would make my mom hate me. Parent/child relationship is the only true love in the world

All of us, one day.

Proof?

Implying we will make it so far

Have you gone to doctors to try to correct the curvature of your spine?

not really
this

True that.

A good marriage is an equality of dissatisfaction where neither spouse holds a moral, financial or emotional advantage.

The pic is so true, in grades 1-6 it was absolutely a blast. I was the alpha of the class, since the spinal condition hadn't really kicked in fully or was noticeable at those ages.

I had respect, women, athletic ability etc. Then grade 7-12 I had absolute zero and became bottom of the barrel mating material.

Its been that way ever since.

So I've had a micro taste of the alpha lifestyle and its pretty boss. but now I live day to day as "that handicapped nice guy".

Yeah seriously I dont plan on living past mid 30s even if I somehow manage to become successful

no im sure all hes done is start a thread about it a couple of times

dumbass

Will you please kill yourself?

even the frontmost guy's doll seems disgusted

I don't see how loneliness is in conflict with what the other posts say, it could be all of those reasons

fucking lost

gdi, every single time.