Who wins Sup Forums?

Who wins Sup Forums?

Every surviving dwarf

Imagining that the UFC fighters could stand in a circle or something and not blocking one another, each fighter could Knock out (even kill) one midget every punch, so they would only need to punch 60 times each.

A lot of midgets are literally infirm. Like they need crutches and shit. This isn't 30,000 Tyrion Lannisters. As long as the UFC keeps a tight formation they'll make it through.

Each UFC fighter would have to average over 56 kills. Sounds possible if they don't run out of energy.

are the midgets allowed small arms?

>ufc beats up a few midgets
>lightly jogs away from them
>repeat

You morons have any idea what 30,000 people looks like? That's the attendance at the Super Bowl. Every loss on the UFC side is devastating and they're surrounded. Midgets got this.

With one limb held per UFC member
That 542*4 midgets to immobilize these people, then the rest can beat the fuck out of them

I think the dwarfs are more likely to win, but its entirely possible for the UFC fighters to win. It also depends on how fit the average American dwarf is. If we are talking about a bunch of Peter Dinklages they the UFC is in trouble, but if its mostly those little people big world fuckers then the UFC is probably fine.

You forgot about how easy it would be to punch a midget with a midget

this, they wouldn't get every one

Seriously! 2000 midgets could each grab a limb. Let's see Silva fight wearing midget weights on his wrists and ankles.

The super bowl gets around 100,000. 30,000 is only like 55 dwarfs per a fighter.

Nice

>2000 per a limb
wut

Only one way to find out....
Grab your step stools boys

I think he means it would only take about 2000 midgets to grab all the UFC's arms and legs. That leaves nearly 28,000 midgets free to beat the shit out of a bunch of now helpless victims.

Underrated sir.
One internet to you

Ok, ok, I'm just gonna stop you right there and ask why Brock Lesnar 1: has no neck, and 2: has a giant veiny cock tattooed on his chest.

the tattoo is to replace the missing shaft under his head, duh

The entire UFC roster would murder these adult babies - honestly, I could not see it going any other way. Whoever made this has clearly not seen a UFC match, and as much as I could see the little bastards trying to grab limbs, it would go about as far as that before they get handed a Jon Jones spinning back elbow to the jaw, crushing their will to live. Joe Rogan referred to Brock Lesnar's hands as soup cans - even one of those would cave in a regular humans face, let alone one of these little lumps. These people train their entire lives in the art of beating the living shit out of each other, and would surely make "short" work of this situation.