Prometheus

What was the point of this? Are real live old people too expensive to be cast these days?

Backstory with him as a younger guy which was cut

Should've gone with Max Von Sydow.

They still could have used a different actor. The old guy prosthetics were laughable in this movie.

They could, they wanted, they did it.
That's how real life works, now stop being so autistic.

They also could and wanted to make a good movie, but they didn't.

When you're a massivly successful director or have $400 million to make a film like this, go for it.

What the fuck are you doing?

I don't know man.

the movie sucked. I cant wait until the sequel comes out so I can say it sucks as well.

Its a lot easier to make a young person look old than making an old person young.

We have pictures of them young

Checkmate

BAZINGA!

Why would you need to make them look young? Hire a young actor, like Guy Pearce for the Ted talk, and an elderly actor for the scenes on the planet.

why pay for two actors when you can just slap some makeup on one?

Old people in this day and age can't remember their lines, have no motivation to perform well/will not take direction, and are real pains in the ass. There are no good elderly actors, not one. Makeup is always preferable.

Deadpool?

>only filmmakers can complain about movies
I'm not a chef but I know when food is garbage.

I can see the nose from here

some imdb forums tier b8

When did he become head of Weyland-Yutani? Was this before or after he destroyed the Jedi?

>there hasn't been a good alien movie since 1986

>literally 30 fucking years

>Alien 4
>not good

you are wrong, my good chum.

>Are real live old people too expensive to be cast these days?

Old people forget things, piss their pants, get confused and wander off, smell like farts and old spice, and are just kind of depressing. Why put up with a home escapee when you got h-wood magic?

>District 9
>Not good

I don't think he meant what you think he meant.

Should've gone with Peter o'tool.

The guy was still alive and acting I think at the time and he was an old decrepit fuck. Instead the makeup is just embarrassing.

Because a naturally old person wouldn't look right. You missed the obvious that this guy is obscenely rich and had the means and technology to extend his life unnaturally so he looks like a monster.

>Alien 3
>not good

i'm not a shitposter but i know when food analogies suck

He's supposed to look weird you dunce, one of the richest men in the world trying to prevent death by any means necessary has probably done some fucked up shit to his body.

everything sucks, amirite? your post sucks, my reply sucks, this font sucks, the web sucks, fucking spontaneous observed proton decay SUCKS.

only thing that sucks worse is being a teenager and thinking everything sucks because you can't get a girl to notice you.

>Should've gone with Peter o'tool.

Yeah, why take a chance on makeup when you can take a chance on a washed up completely unreliable alcoholic.

Sailor Moon looks incredibly fuckable in that artstyle.