Why was this allowed to happen?

Why was this allowed to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=GaINT2mj27Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because George Bush didn't care about black people

Because we don't have an effective weather control device that allows us to dissipate harmful superstorms yet.

Probably because we're spending all our money on illegals, gib me dats, and debt service.

Well I'm white and was stranded.

Because money doesn't end up in the right places.

W thought they needed a bath.

Also he wanted to steal their land.

>Also he wanted to steal their land.

How'd that work out? Also, New Orleans is still damaged all these years later. So many derelict ghettos.

Because they built the city in a fucking swamp.

It's a filthy nigger city that prides itself as being the debauchery capital of the country, and it exists below sea level.

It's like squatting in front of god and taking a shit on his living room carpet, then boasting that he doesn't have the balls to do anything.

I'm not sure what else you expect to happen.

Army engineers need to get paid more.

Plenty of places have solid dams. New Orleans could've protected themselves.

Why didn't you leave when you were told to?

This. Nature always wins in the end.

Learn to polder noobs

So many false alarms that it was hard to tell if it was really destructive until it was too late. My house could withstand the winds, but no one expected the levees to break and flood the entire city.

How is it no one in New Orleans expected that, but literally everyone else did?

FEMA specifically tells states that federal disaster aid might not be available for a week to 10 days following an event, and for the state to be prepared to deal with that period of time.

Why didn't Louisiana's leaders do this?

That's the main question.

because the netherlands is known for never, ever flooding 8)

pic related

Those who live in New Orleans are used to hurricanes. A lot of stubborn and poor people, too.

They are a lot better at it. Go there and you won't see earthen embankments protecting cities. They have massive concrete walls.

Because We Wuz Mayors and Shiieeet.

Does Kwame own a zoot suit at home? That's some old style racketeering and extortion family style look there.

fpbp

What was it like during? See any crazy shit? How old were you?

it was a test run of how martial law and gun confiscation would work. they blew the levees to make things worse.

Like being stuck in on an island surrounded by dangerous niggers.

This is why your thread sucks

Why?

I think the head of FEMA at the time was removed from his post and questioned by Congress for their "slow" response. The same guy who warned that the super dome might collapse before the shit hit the fan.

They didn't listen to him, then they made him their scapegoat.

Remember the mayor ordering the national guard to take him to his house so he could empty it before it was looted?

Here's for some keks, I love Mike Meyer's face. m.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

Noah forgot to warn them.

I remember the stories of the guard, or some militarized police group, forcibly confiscating firearms from people. That poor granny got roughed up for a handgun and the boating bros who were boarded on water by cops and had their hunting rifles taken away, what a sad state of affairs that storm.

And nobody changed anything about it.

>nigger infested neighborhoods
>the right place

>allowed to happen

Come on now, let's stop this nonsense. People were warned weeks in advance this was probably going to happen because the levees most likely weren't going to hold. People that stayed were fools. Pack your shit and go.

New Orleans is below sea level in a swamp on the fuck ocean

its also corrupt as shit and did nothing to maintain or improve its levies and water control system and instead took all the government party money they were given for the specific purpose and spent it on other shit and pissed it away on corruption, hookers and blow

Katrina comes and kicks the cities ass, the Louisiana national guard is underfunded and overwhelmed and state government did fuck all to prevent it, finally the national government is called in to get stranded niggers and white trash off the roofs of their trailers and sort out the mess and get yelled at about a slow response

Because it's America.

1. corruption from democrat controlled area.
2. arrogant shitheads dindu nuffins
3. this shit has been going on for a very long time. amazing it hasn't happened sooner.

What was supposed to happen was the state needed to ask the federal government for assistance, but like retards they didn't. Bush even said the federal government was ready to step in the second Louisiana asked for help, but again because the state was run by retarded niggers the fed had to wait.

>living in s fish bowl under sea level in an area known for hurricanes,

Why user why? *crying*

GTFO

I remember reading a personal account, someone linked a while ago.

Basically stating that the blacks, went full chimp out mode, both inside and out of the dome.

That special forces had to be deployed eventually, inside the dome. They would patrol in full military gear, with loaded weapons.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=GaINT2mj27Q

I mean, the money should end up in ships who take niggers back to Africa.

Just God's way of thinning the herd.

/thread

You can either use your countries money towards things that benefit the society and help protect it from harm or you can just give it away to broke niggers looking for their next high.
It's funny that they wen't with option b out of fear of being called a racist.

The problem is that the levees did not hold. It should've held. The citizens were let down, and were failed, and their evacuation plan was absolutely deplorable.

It wasn't "allowed" to happen because in the time before the event occurred, the infrastructure to hold water out of the habitable areas was sufficient.

Then a huge hurricane came and destroyed the infrastructure, which wasn't meant to be hit by huge hurricanes, and previously had no reason to be constructed in a manner to withstand a hurricane of the magnitude of Katrina, or whatever the fuck it was called, more-so than the hurricanes experienced in past before that

tl;dr ur a faget and hindsight guilt is for cucks

His sunken living room carpet no less.

insurance fraud
was about to not happen
so they blew the levvys
massive payouts followed

It was absolutely retarded to not expect a large hurricane like Katrina. What kind of prevention is that?