Don't forget, gang...

Don't forget, gang, Trump is going to resign as soon as those obstruction-of-justice indictments from the Department of Justice come in.

I am genuinely sorry he abandoned your sacred cause of bashing niggers, spics and towel babies.

I am also sorry you thought the best way to advance your Holy Cause was to vote for a reality show star.

InB4 kek Trump didn't collude with Russia on the DNC hack! (He confessed to firing the person in charge of investigating him. That's obstruction of justice. The Russia question is no longer the most important factor. Trump set a trap for himself and fell in it)

InB4 yeah but he's still better than Shillary (sure maybe who knows? Doesn't change the fact that he fucked up worse than Bush and Obama combined)

InB4 don't believe these far-out Jew-media theories about the glorious leader spread by shills and lib-cucks (Trump admitted on television he fired the person investigating him precisely because the man was investigating him. It's a serious crime he boasted about on TV)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrLHI2KMOVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Anecdotes and opinions based on anecdotes / here-say
Wew it's like dejavu or something

ahhh, a true feel-good story

>Hillary 100% will win because we only deal in true facts
>d-d-druuuuumpfffth

Thanks for the keks faggot

>leftist liberal media isn't biased! That's a redneck right wing conspiracy!
>my ignorance should be accepted as fact and not questioned!

I'm not doing this all day, but I'm happy to come back for faggots like OP every once on a while. Losers cry the hardest so it's not like they are difficult to find.

is this like those "daily reminders" that hillary would win?
so much wishful thinking.
you guys are clutching at straws.

I mean Jesus. You have to TRY to ignore a LOT of whats going on to actually believe in the narrative that places such as CNN, huffpo etc. peddle.

oh wow two different views written at two different times! So insightful. much wow

OP's cant inb4

The left has earned their new title over the years. Regressive.

Yes because consistency and honesty isn't important or anything in the field of journalism.

You done?

Well ones an opinion piece soo..

if you can see the glaring doublethink going on there, you're a big part of the problem.

>being such a salty loser that you resort to making low quality memes
Truly these are your most desperate of times. You should stop and leave it to the professionals.

that awkward moment when you realize america prefers retards to evil pieces of shit.
that awkward moment when you get btfo in the election.

This fag again.. can you atleast give me source?

lol consitency in two different oipinion pieces written by different people? LOLOLOLOLOL

uh oh guys, the russian botnet is here to shut this thread down

time to start another antitrump thread

He won't resign. Resigning would be an admission of "losing" and Trump hates losing at anything. He'll fight it as long as possible, even if he can't win, just to spite his "enemies."

Any nudes of her?

oh look russian shillbot is back! haven't seen you on here in a while

Because when the press changes their story, it's progressive, dynamic, and staying current due to new facts.

When a politician does it, he's a flip-flopper, inconsistent, and untrustworthy

Don't believe anything you read

You take being a sore loser to a whole new level. He was a better choice than that evil cunt Shillary the Shiller. Keep making these threads though.

Its almost as of there is no consistency + honesty to be found there! How strange indeed

>Trump is sure to lose
>Hillary is guaranteed to win
>I'm going to ignore those leaked emails
>I'm going to ignore facts and tell you how I feel and explain how YOU SHOULD feel you racist misogynistic bigot!

Pic related is you

that awkward moment when you finally realize trump is both a retard and an evil piece of shit
that awkward moment when he's forced out of office before his first term is up

Says the liberal for the 100th time since he's been in office

its true though, the russia investigation will bury him

For real though this time it will guys.

He's going to be your president for 8 years, dipshit, After that, Pence will be your president for 8 years. You know what the best thing is? Trump will get to make 4 Supreme Court picks. That means cases will be decided 7-2 for the good guys. Liberals, wierdos, and commies hardest hit.

What's the next thing you're going to parrot after this inevitably doesn't happen? How do you not realize the pattern is more obvious than ever now?

>make unprovable claims about the future based on anecdotal information
>we arrive at said future and nothing happens
>next set of claims rolls out
Every time you prove yourself wrong, and every time more people see what is going on and join the right side of history to laugh at you.

LOLOLOLOL

No Trump voter with a shred of intellectual honesty could be happy at this point.

He has reversed course or lied about most of his campaign promises. Every "great" thing he proposed has turned out to be a steaming pile of garbage or vaporware. And then on top of it this Russian stuff - which I was inclined to not believe - looks more valid every day.

Plenty of us jumped ship; the longer you stick around the dumber you'll look.

He's feckless and corrupt. I suspect his tenure will be short.

lmao you don't even understand how investigations work

hint: they don't just throw up the evidence on an image board for pepe CHUDs to sift through

you'll see the evidence when they present it in court

Wrong.

Get a hobby, crybaby. Maybe work for once in your life.

>bu... but... shillary... ubumuh...

>No Trump voter with a shred of intellectual honesty

>implying any trump voters have a shred of intellect.

youtube.com/watch?v=yrLHI2KMOVs