20% of millennials identify as LGBTQ

>20% of millennials identify as LGBTQ

do you think this number is too low?

too high?

Other urls found in this thread:

timeout.com/newyork/lgbt/gay-pride-nyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is Q? I know it means queer but wtf does that mean. Legit question.

It's just right. Boy pussy ain't gonna fuck itself.

i think half of them are in on it because its "hip" to be a faggot these days

It's a symptom of widespread mental illness within this generation

Or maybe, just maybe society has moved to the point to where its not going to ruin your life if you come out as LGBT so ofc you'll an increase

let people stick their dick where they want you fucking super sperg

Straight people don't exist, dumbass

This is 100% the case, LGBTQ people have always existed, in every culture, at every point in human history. It was just unaccepted and taught to be evil, immoral, unnatural etc etc.

Now we live in a time where a person can express themselves with less fear so the amount of people who are LGBTQ seems high. The number is likely far far higher, but fear still plays a huge part in someone hiding who they are.

I'd say its about right, given that it's overall safer to be out than it used to be

Queer or Questioning (as a single term)
basically the umbrella term for peeps that aren't quite in one of the other categories and the ones who haven't worked it out yet

the only problem i have with the LGBTQWTFBBQ people is that they have to broadcast it so fucking much to the world
do whatever the fuck you do at home, stick your penis/vagina in whatever, but there is no need for parades and being a degenerate in public and screaming out loud what they are

No

But the wait straight people broadcast heterosexuality is 100% fine right?

Yep, deny reality all you want, you will only continue to be miserable as being queer becomes more and more accepted.

do we have parades and shit?

yeah well when we don't have to fight to fucking national level courts on a regular basis just to be recognised as having human rights, and we aren't being murdered in the streets just for existing

maybe then we can tone down Pride a bit, but until then it will be around so that the kids still figuring it out and the older ones trying to get out of the closet after decades of repression, have something that says to them: hey, its not all bad, things are getting better

and its LGBTQAI
(asexual/aromatice/agender and Intersex)

Why does everything need to have a fucking term?
You think roman soldiers thought it was gay to fuck each other in the ass, or that it just felt good?

who cares, post more pics

Human rights is a social constuct, we shouldve died out a long time ago but we were smart enough to make medicine.

LGBTQIAAIK+. no no really man, google it

See this argument every fucking day when the only gay shit I ever see is Russia having a coronary over beauty and the beast or something equally fucking retarded like you fucks talking about it every god damn day. I have never in my life seen a gay parade, an advertisement for one, just endless gatherings of conservative nutjobs who have enough free time to cry about gay sex a couple dozen times a week.

Why do you keep asking?

source? or is this just a random percentage?

You're totally out of order
It's LGBTQAIROPSCÄNQ(again)WYVXXXDI etc.

i blame Sup Forums for this, at least for my sexuality. I never wanted to fuck boipussy before Sup Forums, so yeah

I think who cares? This feels like a bait thread

1% would be too high for me.

I want a fucking parade, but what would happen if we made a straight-parade?
>The triggening

just a random percentage

>20%
>citation needed
Where did you get this bullshit some white power fanboy page?

timeout.com/newyork/lgbt/gay-pride-nyc

Oh look it's a parade, and it's pretty fucking gay

I wouldn't identify with the movement, but I'm pretty sure sexuality is a spectrum. Simply put, if
the boipucci is good enough, then guys are going to want to fuck it at least to a minor degree.

Why the fuck do you need to? You have straight couples in every single show, every movie, posters and bill boards. You are THE accepted norm when it comes to families and relationships.

You are not hated for being straight, you are not killed, tortured, maimed for being straight. You are not mocked on the streets for being straight. Your straightness exists in every single facet of what you do.

One queer couple is added to The Walking Dead and suddenly millions shout "YOU'RE FORCING GAY AGENDA DOWN OUR THROATS!" Then a 2nd is added and it's the fucking end of days.

So fuck you, yes queer people will continue to be proud of who they are, we will continue to shout from the rooftops that we're queer. Pride will continue, parades will continue, PDA will continue, if you don't like it then look the fuck away. If you can kiss your girlfriend or wife a queer person has the right to do the same.

Spotted the faggot.

Cause we are normal.

Yeah you're right, I forgot to wear my mono-colored shirt on my way to the straight pride parade. Hope I don't get any strictly black and white glitter on it while I'm there! It was hard enough getting all of it off when I came out to my parents and social media as being a heterosexual male.

Maybe that's because, you know, heterosexuality is normal and not a mental illness?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Mine does!

But if you want to be accepted as normal humans why do you dress like rainbow flamingos on your parades? Of course people will hate you. I dont give two shits if someone is gay or not but the flamboyant gay image makes me sick. Why cant you act like normal human beings?

if willingly shackling yourself to a walking wound thats going to take all your money and kick you out of your house is normal...

kinda glad i'm not

If marriage is so bad, why did fags want it so much?

>gay people can't be bad
is that what you are implying?

Maybe try not to marry a dumb bitch?

B...B...BECAUSE WE GAY AND PROUD N SHEEEEEEIT

My best friend is a flaming faggot and he *hates* the whole gay pride movement, says that it has set the entire gay acceptance idea back decades. In his own words, "I like fucking dudes. I'm someday going to spend my life with a man. I don't feel the need to let everyone and their mother know what I do in my bedroom."

but if no one has a problem with you being gay, why the parades?

it means i'm not LGBT but i want to be special too

Because heterosexuality is normal you massive faggot. Black people get murdered at higher rates than you fags but where is the black pride parade? All you faggots and white people would be triggered if black people started to take pride, the ones that do are already hated. Admit it, you just want to be part of a group nobody else is allowed in. You want to be special and feel like somebody so you use this movement to feel powerful when you know you are a cosmic spec of shit in the universe

Too high
Millennials are ~1984 - 2004, so a good amount of them are older than this whole fucking fad.
And as a millennial in college many people my age aren't like this. I personally think that it's a thing for 15 y/o girls with no friends who can't get attention.

I dunno, seems a bit high to be honest.

Out of all the hundreds of people I know, there's only a handful of LGBTQ folks. Nothing approaching the supposed 20%.

I'm your average northern european university student.

>Extreme faggotry
>That spacing
>The Walking Dead

20% of mellennials are completely fucked in the head you say? I'm thinking low.

Actual faggot here. Most people in that margin are doing it for attention. I wish people would stop celebrating homosexuality. It's a birth defect. My libtard parents areconstantly reassure me that they're proud of my orientation. What's to be proud of? The fact that I'm not going to reproduce?

Exactly nigger. Too many humans anyways, I thank you for your sacrifice.

Genuine question from a millennial
Why the hate? I get that this happens with every generation, but what specifically is bad about millennials

Glad my gonads couldn't be of service ;)

That number is fake.

Most of them are liberal cucks and sjws

There's a few ways of getting around that, but you won't ever have a kid with your partner. Most homosexuals will die off without ever having a kid, and hopefully this lgbtq shit will die with it. There's more important shit that the world can be focusing on.

kardashians, miley cyrus, etc...

their culture is garbage.

>implying I wanted a kid
Kids are the absolute fucking worst.

You forgot one

Lmao

But thats just targeting the obvious shit teenage gril shit Gen X and < had stupid shit too

Honestly, I'm surprised the human race hasn't died off yet considering all of the factors. Birth is a chore, raising kids is a pain, and they drain a fuckton of money.

Not to mention they all seem to be born with some form autism

Stupid faggots. They will all burn in hell and I'm glad about it

Too low. 100% are certified faggots.

>hating what he really is

>hell
Kek, kill yourself. Hope you like literal nothing.

>Thinking there's hell in *current year*

Reply to this post or you'll die in your sleep tonight.

To high. This is the most conservative generation since WW2. This survey was likely skewed.

>Most homosexuals will die off without ever having a kid, and hopefully this lgbtq shit will die with it.
Being a fag ain't hereditary, and you can't kill an idea.

That's what it is. It's trending.. that's it. None of it is real

That pizza is not cheese pizza.

Also to back that number up I'm technically a millennial in my 30s and this shit is non existent. Where do you get your news? Infowars? Fucking Christ.

needs to be higher, but only if they're actually cute.

Millennials are objectively lame. Culture sucks, hipsters, sjws, victim culture, identity politics. #notall

Honestly, this image says it better than I ever could. Fucking christ, the liberals have gone too far.

Shit, wrong image. I meant to post this one.

in the 90s my (quite gay) city had something like 15% of the population identifying as something other than hetero, 20% doesnt seem too crazy

I know in middle school lots of girls talked about how they had 1 girl (or celebrity) they would go gay for or something, if those people now identify not as 100% hetero on surveys it doesnt seem like a big deal to me.

Lol

first full generation with internet

I do not know a single person from highschool that said they were gay back then that is still gay. Every one of them is straight now. Half of the dudes have kids. Everyone is a liar.

>implying the entire generation is a hive mind

That is correct.
Well an issue of indoctrination from head start till graduation.
You mean being pushed on the young through indoctrination. It is a planned decline by the Zero Population crowd, or the elite who want a decrease in the world population.

Considering about 50% of all humans are repressed bisexuals, yeah that's too low

We need more L and less GBT

The number is higher than it was but should be below 1/5 for sure. My generation has been raised in a world where you are praised for being selfish and attention gabby, what's more attention grabbing than saying you're gay, dying your hair and being offended by everything?
Society definitely represses those who diviate from the norm but 5-15% is a far more believable range.

Okay you can get married now and where are gays getting killed in the streets besides Muslim countries.
In summary I am cool with gays just hate muslims.
Liberal logic: You shouldn't kill gays, beat your wife, treat women terrible, or marry 9 year old girls, Oh your a Muslim I didn't mean to be islamaphobic.

Nothing hotter than teenage lesbians.

So I'm going to vote Yes

It is a made up percentage like most of the other made up numbers in this day and age. The only thing that is a constant is the brainwashing that it is normal.

he looks so happy while being used to push an agenda
i really hate people who use kids to push their believes, agenda or meanings

no it is LGBTQWEAREFUCKINGFAGGOTSWHOWILLDIEOFAIDSALSOWEHAVEAHIGHSUICIDERATE

I think there's something to this.

Kid's sexuality is a little ambiguous and doesn't really develop fully until they're older. They just get programmed to "like boys/girls"..

Nowadays it's popular to claim you're gay or bi (or whatever), so a lot of sort-of confused kids claim that. It's not really lying. Some are indeed gay, but many, as you imply, grow out of it.

Yeah but black people kill other black people man. Black on black crime makes up the majority of murders and gun violence. Your only 13% of the population yet you commit more than 50% of the murders.