I just asked a girl out and she replied with oh my gosh, I asked if that was all she had to say and she said yes

I just asked a girl out and she replied with oh my gosh, I asked if that was all she had to say and she said yes.

Did I fuck up

not advice but my friend asked out a girl and she was like "Aw that's so sweet" and then the guy that asked her out that morning came up and was like "Hey what is this?" so my friend nope'd out of there and was pissy the whole day and then the next day we found out she was telling people he was a creep and was stalking her and other total lies

Give it a while OP

for yourself i mean, to cry more.

Yes

3 words:
Ditch
Dat
Bitch

Depends on what you said and how you said it. I would assume that would be a no, though. Happens. Don't dwell, just start on another chick

Assuming you didn't ask like a total sperg, she sounds like a cunt

I'd ask her for a definite answer, but I'll give it some time, yes to cry more, but if it's a no then oh well. We move on.

Sounds kind of like an immature child if she can't give you a yes or no. Fuck that

yes

Reply "are you afraid of my big dick? Your dad said you'd love it" then when people stare you down in school hiss at them. Highscool isn't worth caring about

>doesn't respond with either yes or no even when pressed
>only reason to do this is to string you along with vague answers
She's looking for a beta orbiter and you're it

listen carefully op.
assuming you haven't fucked this up by texting her back already, simply text her "fuck you then"

you're already head and shoulders above the autists since you asked a direct question. now just inform her that she's being a cunt.

Yeah, you fucked up. Quit asking middle schoolers out, OP. Next time, ask an adult.

Probably true. Oh well, I'm moving to Canada for college and it's not like I can really get in a serious relationship

you didnt fuck up buddy SHE DID

shes the one missing out on a great stand up guy if she cant accept the fact that you are stuck on pussy mode than shes the one that will die alone

keep trying brother you will land one sooner or later

or kill yourself

i dont give a fuck

You're very right. Her mind was very young and immature. So, not worth it I guess

you didnt fuck up. shes a drama queen. she's going to talk to all her friends and be like "OH MY GOD GUys JIM ASKED ME OUT YESTERDAY CAN U BELIEVE THAT HES SUCHHHHHH A STALKER LIKE OMG"

move on

Moving on is the plan

she sed yes dude, u are so in there lmao xd

>You're very righ

100% this

back in my days, we asked a lady out face to face in person

I did ask in person

then what the fuck happened after she said "yea"

did you both stand there staring at each other waiting for one of you to log off and then started this retarded thread?

No, it was right before she left, her ride was already waiting.

This autistic black kid in my school carries around a piece of paper with his number every morning asking girls for theirs. They give him similar reactions.

ahh now im begining to understand your confusion

i bet she was in a rush and didnt wanna hold up the driver if she responded with anything else that would lead to a kiss that would embarrass her so shes probably furiously petting her self to mental images of you while moaning your name

She's the good guy it sounds like. You gotta talk to girls before you ask them out. Are you new?

OP i strongly suggest you graduate to this mans process

She was kind of a best friend for a while, then I started hitting on her 2 weeks ago, it was actually our second date

Never gonna answer your call
Not gonna read your text 10/10 will never get that date.

she was not a best friend

you were blinded by the lust that you just think that

all the while, shes been working on another, more dominant, man