The assraping Trump is about to receive in the general is going to be absolutely mind boggling

The assraping Trump is about to receive in the general is going to be absolutely mind boggling

>35% with women

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/americas-financial-divide_b_7013330.html
thisnation.com/congress-facts.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

women vote women cause women

"Trump's a clown! He's going to lose the nomination to Jeb Bush!"

>14% nonwhite

JUST

>+9 with whites

In a just world that would be all he needed

Ka-ching!

$0.02 has been deposited to your Women's Card. Thank you for supporting Hillary Clinton for President.

nice try hillary

In case you delusional fuck wits didn't know, women are 51% of the US population and nonwhites are 40%

Say it with me

>JUST

The odds are at 50-50, the election is within 6 months, believe it or not; the general has not started yet.

>14%

This was probably taken before he tweeted that picture of the taco bowl.

It's going to be Obama all over again, but worse since women make up a larger portion of the population

I am telling you right now that thereally us no way your nazi candidate doesn't get ass-to-mouthed in the general with a spiked strapon

Look a crying nerves liberal

>he's not gonna run!
>he won't get more than 5% of fringe lunatic support!
>he won't beat any other serious candidate!
>there is no way he'll be the Republican nominee!

And finally:

>he won't win the general!

You scared, poor little shill?

Funny how trumpniggers keep repeating the 'trump is very popular among minorities and women' meme to this day.

I'm gonna enjoy these elections a lot, moreso than when Romney lost and the whiteboy Sup Forumsweenie club got assravaged for days even after intense shitposting, now this time Sup Forumstards got rused into supporting Israel and Jews because trump says they're good people.

>but it's gonna be different this time, we spent unhealthy amounts of time spamming stale, unfunny, forced memes like 'build wall' ad nauseaum

pic related, it's the typical trump following after hearing about trump's future loss

Donald Trump will be the 45th president of the United States.

>non-whites
>voting

It's going to be ass to mouth

>thinks slmeken Gona lose
>Post of an user form to self sooth

Your not fooling anyone crying coward

>implying they aren't going to vote now that trump threatened to deport their friends and family
stormweenie delusions at its finest

>Nazi candidate
Please buy a rope and google for further instructions.

how much were you paid by hillary to post this faggot OP?

They still won't. It's like exercising, if you're not already doing it, you're never gonna.

Women are an extremely unreliable voter base and don't have the ability to achieve complex thought

much fear, i sense in you

>why women destroy civilizations

Always funny how whites try to deny this despite it being so painstakingly clear

You guys lost in globalization and are trying to go 4th Reich. It's not happening though

Trump is a Jew? Hillary is anti-Israel even if her entire campaign is funded by Wall Street Jews?

>hilary beating trump in the debates
Top kek, if she wins it will be because
1) progressive retards will vote for her because she's a woman, just as many did for obama because he's a coon
2) nogs and other useless minorities want free shit and to remain under the democratic welfare boot for another 50 years

Yes, for you and your mom.

women never even earned the right to vote

women are pathetic

shouldnt you be searching for chad OP?

or are you fat?

Non voters are compelled to vote when they want to have a say in policies that will affect their life directly, even a stoner who never votes would be compelled to vote for legalization or representatives who push for legalization if he was given a say in it.

What you are saying is not only retarded but also highly delusional.

I am banking on the fact that this defeat will be so brutal for trump that considerable numbers of people on this site will kill themselves

All this shit makes you wonder if it will be possible for the US to ever again have a president that is neither a women nor a shitskin. Seems like it will be impossible for the next 4 generations or so to have a white male as president.

Israel's political class loves him. So do Israel citizens in general.

His entire life has been ran by Jews, they were the ones who helped him amass his fortune in the real estate business by way of his family connections.

Even his family is having beautiful Jewish babies.

Why do trumpfags deny the obvious?

He hasn't begun to peak yet.

>Mexican intellectuals

I'd embrace that possibility just to see a bunch of assblasted blue collar trolls on the Internet weep like sissies

>i bet he won't even run
>i bet he won't even win a single delegate
>i bet he won't get more votes than any other candidiate
>i bet he won't become the nominee
>i bet this defeat will be so brutal et al.
t. cuck

Whites are obsolete and something like a pestilence these days

They're like super entitled Mexicans

Dumber and lazier than Asians yet somehow believe they deserve the same wage as one when they should be realistically getting paid what Mexicans get

Nicely meme'd, I see you're an authentic trumpfag.

No matter which way it goes Sup Forums is going to be a fucking mess

If Clinton wins....

Kek

I know your doing this for a few cents but deep down I know that you are not happy. Cut this goofy act and step on the Trump Train, we all live good lives here and care for each other like family.

>being this desperate and salty in the face of immediate deportation

Build wall taco
>having 0 evidence
>israel are the problem not the jewish internationalists
Wew lad

>0.02 pesos have been deposited towards the wall effort.

Am I being deported to the US or something?

>Sup Forums is all one person

Fuck off, Bernie is the best candidate.

I will find it hilarious if Clinton takes executive action to deport Trump once elected

She needs to do this to drive the message home to whites that this isn't their country

Polls always narrow as they run up to the election.

Also Trump has beaten impossible odds so far.

Nah your taco stand family who send money home will be going back over the wall, hopefully to be promptly murdered by the cartel or what ever the ruling government is there.

if clinton wins i'm getting ready for war.

people here will just go back to video games

fatty

No he's been on top of polls since he started. Stop with your lies, white

All Trump needs to do to win is attract a few percent more white men than Romney did. Turnout among conservative leaning voters was awful in 2012 thanks to Mittens being such a massive uncharismatic failure of a candidate. Based on the crowds he managed to draw for the Primaries, I'm willing to bet he won't have any problem attracting everyone who stayed home because Romney sucked.

/thread

Kek, points for trying.

He's done for my Muslim friend

Did you just start following politics 5 weeks ago.

says the fat white female redditor

>Build wall taco
Nice meme.
>>having 0 evidence
On what? All those things I've said are easily verifiable. Is Trump not having Jewish grandkids? Is Manhattan's real estate not owned by Jews? Have polls about Israel's support for trump not came out recently?
>>israel are the problem not the jewish internationalists
Who do you think built the state of Israel?
>Wew lad
.02 pesos have been deposited towards the wall effort
nicely meme'd

I don't have friends or family in the US, nor do I have any plans to move there. This is pure delight out of the suffering of stormweenies like yourself.

Typical trumpnigger, always assuming that anyone who doesn't like trump does so because he has financial or family interests in the US, kek.

:^)

Whites fabricating events now they're so shook lol

Pack your bags, faggot. The next 8 years are going to be absolutely brutal for you

>singapore
>muslim

Amos Yee, is that you?
You should make like a wind chime and hang

>mfw non white countries post

>A
>FUCKING
>CRESCENT

You realise if white civilisation collapses the whole world goes with it right? There's no "China to the rescue" - when the US and Europe go through their next market collapse the whole world is coming down the shitter with us.

>Nice meme
why do shills always do this. Its so cringe worthy. Its like they want us to know they know what a meme is.
>On what? All those things I've said are easily verifiable
i'll wait. tell me again how the jews are what made him successful.
>Who do you think built the state of Israel
Britain.

All I see are a bunch of memes stringed together as a baseless ad hominem attack.

Trump will win if there's a terrorist attack

and this will happen

There is no such thing as white civilization, faggot. This is some gay meme you unemployed queers came up with to pretend like you're Romans or something

Christ, Patel, we get it, you're Singaporean, stop being overly patriotic.

Still not Muslim.

Not even a dog would eat this bait

I was talking about the idiot that Australia made himself out to be, but sure, whatever.

>CNN national poll
>national

they probably surveyed 500 people from a single city

They're going to be brutal for the entire country if Trump doesn't win.

>Whites fabricating events now they're so shook lol

do you speak english nigger?

>stormweenies
We both know you only hate trump / want clinton is because she will make the US worse and drag it down to your own level. Much like when a child gets bitter that someone has something that they don't.
>you will never be white
how bad does it sting pedro

The election isn't being held this Tuesday.

>CNN
>a poll done by a news agency that has been shilling for hillary since day 1 says hillary is going to win
shocking

Or everyone in the building

This is over a century old faggot. You lost it all and you lost globalization. Get over it and get ready to get bred out by blacks lol

gr8 b8

This isn't bait. It's verifiable fact. Whites are economically inferior and your relative wealth over blacks was the only thing you had going for you. now that's gone and you're gonna get bred out. it's already starting

But white people are still the 1% and still have all the wealth and power in the world

You're fucking delusional. Jews and asians hold the world's wealth and neither has use for you

>>Nice meme
>why do shills always do this. Its so cringe worthy. Its like they want us to know they know what a meme is.
Nice 'shill' meme you're spouting there.

Does it bother you that people point out you're unable to express yourself without memes?
>i'll wait. tell me again how the jews are what made him successful.
Trump's success in real estate was defined by the connections his father passed to him, which are mainly comprised of Jewish people in the real estate, his own daughter married a Jewish real estate mogul.

Trump is a big time Jewish ball fondler regardless of hoe much you want to dismiss it.
>>Who do you think built the state of Israel
>Britain.
Britain gave the territory to Jews.
Trumpniggers are well educated as per usual.

>Economically inferior.

When's the surgery?

>We both know you only hate trump / want clinton is because she will make the US worse and drag it down to your own level. Much like when a child gets bitter that someone has something that they don't.
I want to see white stormweenies squirm like pigs when he loses, and I'm being honest, whatever consequence it may have in the US is of no importance to me.
>>you will never be white
>how bad does it sting pedro
Not as bad as running out of shitposting ammo and resorting to petty attacks after getting buttblasted, as you must be feeling at the moment.

Watch it tighten now rato has fucked off.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/americas-financial-divide_b_7013330.html

>In this article, they showed that nearly 96.1 percent of the 1.2 million households in the top one percent by income were white, a total of about 1,150,000 households. In addition, these families were found to have a median net asset worth of $8.3 million dollars.

Congress is quite obviously majority white

thisnation.com/congress-facts.html

Give it a month and he will be in the lead for the rest of the election cycle

Hillary's PAC shills have arrived I see

Singapore is mostly Buddhist and Christian...

>Nazi candidate

The Hillary fundations thanks you, for your support.