Bill Sex Accusers Back Up Trump Remarks on Hillary The ‘Enabler’

>Gennifer Flowers says she was Bill Clinton’s consensual mistress for more than 12 years. In her only interview since Clinton announced her candidacy, Flowers in October told me she believes Hillary is “an enabler that has encouraged him (Bill) to go out and do whatever he does with women.” Clinton admitted in a deposition to one sexual encounter with Flowers.

>“Woman’s rights. Ha!” Flowers added. “I personally have worked my tail off to get where I am in the entertainment business, which has not been easy since the Clinton scandal, by the way. … Hillary never put up a shingle and worked for her clients and built her clientele. She always got things on the back of her husband. … I think it’s a joke that she would run on women’s issues.”

>Broaddrick told me that Hillary approached her “and said ‘It’s so nice to meet you’ and all of the niceties she was trying to say at the time.”
“And said, ‘I just want you to know how much Bill and I appreciate the things you do for him.’ And I just stood there, Aaron. I was sort of you might say shell-shocked.”
“And she said, ‘Do you understand. Everything you do.’’’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/07/bills-sex-accusers-echo-trump-hillary-enabler/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: breitbart (Breitbart News)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9IOpbj8ajZs
youtube.com/watch?v=ftUItehaIoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait till tuesday OP ;)

the shills are all in bed, and the rest of us know.
thanks for posting a reference. Have a good day Uraguay

This is an interesting development that won't get reported on at all. Instead we will get "50 More Reasons Trump is Worse than Hitler".

I'll bump dat ass

>“And she said, ‘Do you understand. Everything you do.’’

This can't be real.

why?

You guys realize if Trump/the internet pushes this issue Hillary is just going to pay some random women who have worked for Trump to say that he raped them, right?

>using your name when ratting out Hillary's darkness

Can't wait to see those obituaries. :^)

Didn't they already try something similar with his former wife, but then she immediately said it was bull shit?

She did, but I still see it referenced in news stories without them mentioning that it isn't true occasionally

Good, it will make it look like Hitlary is trivializing rape to make herself look better

>breitbart

You've convinced me OP. I am now a #TrumpMissile

I imagine Donald fucking like Al Pacino in The Devils Advocate

>LITERALLY A KEK

Hillary

B T F O
T
F
O

Shills on suicide watch

FBI?

She already has trivialized rape when she was a defenss lawyer

Defense*

Or more likely she just doesn't care about the marriage beyond it helping her career.

Unless Trump brings them to the debate.

>america has a high chance of electing a corrupt criminal cuckqueen as their fucking president

Seriously America, if you don't MAGA, you lose all rights to make fun of our Muslim mayor.

True

Who even take this bitch seriously?

Stumped

Also hiring on Lena Dunham, an admitted pedophile and incestual child molester..

youtu.be/9IOpbj8ajZs

This documentary shines a light.

Is she a serial killer?

HILLARY CLINTON IS THE ZODIAC KILLER

Trump's gonna have a fucking field day when the live debates start.

She's lesbian, Bill was just show:
youtube.com/watch?v=ftUItehaIoo

The Clinton are clearly sociopath and enjoy our economy going to the shitter.

source?
I want to believe it but we can't fight like a leftist.

lol underratted

paid shill by the Koch brothers

It really seems like he's saving the good stuff for later.
I cannot wait.