Why can i be sick as a fucking dog and then get drunk and all my symptoms completely go away until i wake up tomorrow...

Why can i be sick as a fucking dog and then get drunk and all my symptoms completely go away until i wake up tomorrow? Is sickness mental? Im a programmer. I need some med/anatomy fags to explain this to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N67Pw5_ccbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its called beeing an alcoholic

It's not that you aren't fucking sick, it's that you're too mentally impaired to recognize it.

Sickness doesn't "Go Away" because you get drunk, It's your perception and discernment that "goes away"

I mean to fair i do get drunk a lot but even when i wasn't in high school, i would have a gnarly cold and drink half a filth and my runny nose and coughing would stop.

Well my nose was leaking like a fucking faucet and i was coughing non-stop earlier and now my sinus is clear haven't blown my nose in 3 hours..

It stores all that sickness and morphs it into liver failure. Good luck!

It makes it worse, pleb. What you need when you're sick is to help your body clean itself out by drinking clean water, not dehydrating yourself and drinking literal toxic shit.

You can be on death's door and do a rail of coke and you "feel" just fucking fine for a few seconds right before it wears off and your worse than before. It's the same with alcohol only on a different level.

alcohol dehydrates you, fool.

>I'm a programmer

yet still a dumbass drunk

the way I've always seen it is, if you drink enough, your body thinks it is being poisoned, which is abigger threat than a virus. So your body stops trying to beat the virus (cough reflex, sinus mucus etc) and works on not dying of being poisoned. Ive always worked hard on the theory stay drunk long enough and your body will just give up on attacking the virus... in short a cold is always cured by a good 3 day bender.

I'm a leader programmer for The Clothing Company in Chicago that blew up internationally. Suck my dick, I'm drunk too..

So does phlegm only build up when you are hydrated?

I have a cold calm down bro. I down have the fucking swine flu,

>leader

sorry im wasted.

Does the average annual rainfall for an area depend on the amount of water in that area?

I mean, I get what you're saying. I had phenmonia when i was younger and i was leaking and couldn't intake any liquid for days. But I had drank shit loads of water the past few days so im good i guess.

lol, dude... what do you think? When you're dehydrated your body tries to conserve water as well as it can because you know, you would die otherwise, so all mammals have natural checks and balances for maintaining homeostasis.

If you get anxious/nervous, depressed, disoriented and sweaty when sober than you are probably addicted.
First hand experience.

Stay drunk

You posted a picture of the #1 alcoholic on YouTube.
Don't you think your subconscious wants to tell us something?
youtube.com/watch?v=N67Pw5_ccbY

Flulike/coldlike symptoms are often present during alcohol withdrawals

Sickness is like 75% percent psychological. Think of it this way, your body is going to encounter malicious viruses whether you like it or not, however the intensity of the symptoms along with the duration of the sickness is dependent on YOUR own subconscious fortitude.

Being a programmer, you should study NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)

The sooner you start thinking of your brain as a computer, the easier it'll be for you to understand and manipulate your bodies own holistic defenses. You aren't going to be bending rebar or teleporting, however you can heal yourself quicker, and even prevent and treat certain ailments through the power of your mind.

Tl;dr The placebo effect works for a reason. Study the reason.

Yesterday, after binge drinking a hundred beers, I saw the walls breathing. Everything I looked at got bigger or smaller or morphed away.
Last night I had an hour long, extraordinarily distorted fewer dream. It was like Legion (TV Series) but it partially took place in the White House.
If I'd drink three or four vodka bottles In a row now I would possibly die of organ failure during a delirium tremens.
It feels like getting eaten by parasites and evil shadow hat mans show up.
The movie "The man in the shadows" describes the feelings of Deliriums surprisingly well.
It is indescribably horrific. Pic related.

Just look at this disgusting shit.
Imagine getting it rubbed in the face.
That is what a delirium feels like.
It is a big no, no. Best to avoid.

Pic

Oh, I'm sorry. That was uncool. Sage my shit.