Your country

>Your country

>Who do you hope will win in the fight for the soul of the white house?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/war-donald-trump-team-steve-bannon-jared-kushner-cuck-globalist-syria-strikes-west-wing-fight-kurt-a7674631.html

Fuck Drumpf and fuck the altright

as if Trump actually gives a shit if one website goes to "war" with him

think the Independent is vastly overestimating how much people go there

God that pic makes me feel so bad for Bannon.
He's nearing the end of his life and he FINALLY made his big break after decades of campaigning, but now he has to deal with the fact that his inclusion was just a ruse and go back to being the owner of some shitty fringe website. You can't just fuck over peoples dreams like that.

I'm saying this unironically- fuck Trump.

He should hire Alex Jones instead.

>Title of the article had cuck next to globalist

How the fuck are people going to rationalize these times in the future?

Does anyone here even take breibart seriously anymore, website went to shit after the creator died. It doesn't even focus on actual news and politics half the time, all it does now is create bullshit narratives
>muh sjws
>muh Marxism
>muh political correctness

I never read Breitbart but I take it as seriously as I can take the CNN or any other American pamphlet.

>Mr Bannon is reported to have called Mr Kushner, who is Jewish, a “cuck” and a “globalist” behind his back.

>fake news site
>mattering
lol, trump can do what he wants

Were previous presidents as influenced by their staff as Trump is? Or is Donny just a fucking clown?
Also if he watches news all day long doesn't he realize that the people around him are fighting for (indirectly) his power?

Trump seriously got me interested in American politics t b h, it's like watching a soap except everything actually has impact

t. globalist cuck

about time that fuck gets axed imo. will even net trump a few points in my eyes

Some were. They're usually remembered as weak and vacillating cucks.

people just like saying "the President is a puppet of x" because it's a simple explanation to why powerful people do the things they do that doesn't require actual thinking.

all politicians are puppets, if you think about it
puppets of their need (of votes) and puppets of negotiations with lobbies
Trump is far from a dictator and everyone but the deluded knows it

B-b-but Trump is an alpha male! H-he went against the establishment by telling the military (((corporate))) to fuck off and he also said he was gonna drain the swamp!

love how you can't even use the word "corporate" in a sentence properly, but still dropped it in there anyway to sound clever.

There's nothing wrong with what I said. And if it's bothering you that much

>military (((establishment)))

you already used the word establishment in your first post

jesus christ you fucking brainlet

American politics are such a raging dumpster fire. That being said its funny how conservatives love to eat themselves alive whenever possible.

>Or is Donny just a fucking clown?
The jury is still out on that one.

Poor littel Steve.

He's the only one truly fighting for us

>jared-kushner-cuck-globalist
kek that link

Its crazy how the world has changed in 2 years

It's kind of an interesting shift that site has gone through. Most publications you'd expect to go *less* fringe as they try to be seen as more serious and legitimate.

Oh sweetie, there is no fight. There's only the deep state that will ALWAYS control your country and you can't do anything about it. Learn to live with it, I know we have. It's not that bad, not having a democracy.

I know that W. Bush allegedly let Cheney handle a lot of the presidential matters of state.

The neonazi (like the media used to say) is against war.