Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing PS3 and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqOaxL51fCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wash your face

stop jerking so much

but when you do jizz put the cum on the spots

b888888888888

Feed her shitty processed foods

ps3

you merit to be alone

wash face with soap and water in shower
throughout the day just wash your face in the sink with water
-stop eating junk food
-stop drinking soda
literally just drink water and some juices.
eat the right type of food and the shit will clear up
-acne medication does not work for shit

This is now a spidey thread

getting dubs

/thread

also don't be a fucking beta bitch

Take a shower more than once a year

1. visit dermatologist
2. follow steps to get healthy
3. acne gone
4. ???
5. PROFIT

first take care of this shit. it won't disappear because you are sad.

Good job OP. Havent seen this post 11 times yet.

you need to get rid of the bacteria that causes that shit.

wash all your bed linens and in hot water with a capful of bleach. get your ass to ikea or whatever and buy several plain white pillow cases and some plain white bath towels. wash the towels and pillow cases in hot water with a capful of bleach.

every day, use a freshly washed towel and every night sleep on a freshly washed pillow case. do not reuse your towels or pillow cases, if you get several sets you can make it through the week and just wash everything once a week.

Ask you doctor to prescribe you a product containing Doxycycline.

Find another girl with acne

>clean up your diet
>wash your pillow case
>go to a dermatologist

1) Get a lot of sun on your face

2) Exercise aerobics, e.g. jogging, sweat and remove toxins

3) Try eating a lot of carrots, they're good for skin

You've already made this post before fuck off

This thread is a repeat. Chop your head off and let bitches drink from your new blood fountain. Bitches love blood fountains

listen to this man

this... or get a prescription for amnesteem

Be a different person with better genes

lol dumb fag. im 30. get ready for a long ride. bitch boi.

dairy is really bad for your skin
stop jerking off so much
wash your sheets
change pillow case every few days
stop touching your face

I never did this as a teen and i didnt get acne. I dont think these steps help at all.

depends on genes. some are more vulnerable to acne than others

nigger if you didn't acne it doesn't apply to you. Some people get lucky

Even if you did clear it up the damage is done, your face will always look like shit from scarring.

I hear a shotgun works well

Cut your head off

Used to have an acne problem like you OP during my middle school to high school years. I did a facial to clean my face, took about an hour or so cause it was so bad, my face was swollen. It did help out to start clean, and I did it another two times before my acne problem dramatically decreased.

I get some once and a while but no where near the problem I had before.

Jesus fuck.

Wash your hands after taking a shit/piss.

Stop drinking energy drinks

Wash your face with a disposable face wipe a few times a day, nothing too strong or you'll just make it worse

Go to the doctor if you have health coverage - there's stuff they can prescribe that you probably can't get yourself, depending on where you live. Topical is better than systemic but systemic might help you more.

Trim your fingernails - the crud that gets under there is full of bacteria and gunk and whenever you touch your face it transfers to your face.

Take vitamin supplements, maybe?

Stop eating junk food

Change your diet and wash your skin with special soap.

Me again - sorry, obviously I don't mean the same face wipe each time.

Honestly bro try to get into a tanning bed a few times a week. Don't roast in there for long, but the uv radiation kills all the pimples. I used to do that in highschool and it cleared up my bacne. You have to be consistent about going. At one point I used accutane which cleared up 95% of my acne permenantly. The side effects were kinda harsh, but well worth it.

almond strawberry ice cream

ps3 kek

> eat Paleo for at least 3 weeks.

>nothing else.

>problem solved

>good luck my friend

THEO VITAL
youtube.com/watch?v=xqOaxL51fCw

get a regular sleep schedule, sleeping get's your system working better with more time to heal.
if you use a lot of acne cleaning products that make your skin dry, your body will overcompensate for the loss of moist on your face and produce even more oil to cover that shit up,
use the cleansing product, cleaning your skin, wash it up with water and after use a product that replenishes the moist/ hydrate your skin. shit is real.
Drink a lot of water...Just do it.

>acne medication does not work
Actually that is the only thing what just werks
OP, go to the doctor with your rancid face asap

Fucking talk to your doctor, holy mother of fuck.

You could start with a PS4, for one. You can't even be a loser right. First learn to stand, then learn to fly. Also. See a fucking dermatologist.

Erythromycin, took about a year to clear up but only thing that worked for me

>DIET
Bro listen here, I used to have acne. I used to eat meat and drink milk everyday. Sometimes a gallon of milk per day... Seriously.

I went vegan, and my acne went away. I eat mostly fruits and veggies now. Drink spring water not tap water assuming you're in the USA. USA tap water commonly has fluoride and that is a known cause of acne. I get acne if I shower with tap water. I got a camp shower and use that now.

If you take your health seriously I PROMISE you will get rid of that acne man. DO NOT USE CREAMS or any other shit like that. SERIOUSLY ignore the dermatologist.

get isotretinoine. that shit will fix up, it's orally taken and should clear your face in a few months, if diet is kept well it doesn't come back either. Listen to me, I went through an even worse acne phase than yours.

roaccutan got rid of all of mine in 4 months, however not allowed to drink alcohol during the period

Accutane brah, the only way

you are always there, underpants gnome. Always