OPERATION MAKE THE GAYS GREAT AGAIN

OPERATION MAKE THE GAYS GREAT AGAIN

Okay, faggots. It's time to corrupt the pride flag. It's a well-known fact that:

>The rainbow flag is a SYMBOL OF WHITE NATIONALISM AND WHITE SUPREMACY because it SEPARATES AND SEGREGATES ALL THE COLOURS AWAY FROM EACHOTHER.

>More importantly, it represents that it takes all the lesser races combined to be equal to whites because all the colours of the rainbow combine to make white light.

If we can turn a god damned sad green from into a hate symbol, we can turn the fucking fag flag into a hate symbol.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/John_CarrawayWP
twitter.com/Doab_Arelol
torbox3uiot6wchz.onion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It just aint gonna happen, we'd need to make a fuck load of fake twitter accounts and like post a bunch of racist shit each and then make a sjw account and tweet them to the news.

Do it

Bump for slight interest

Nobody ever said it would be easy. Nothing worth doing was ever easy. Except fapping.

bump

bump cause it sounds interesting

This shit won't happen overnight. It took years for Pepe to be seen as a Nazi. Just whenever you happen to be trolling some libtards, let loose a seig heil flying rainbow colours. When they ask why you're being such a gay nazi, REMIND THEM that the flag has always meant white power and that they need to brush up on their history.

This is actually a good raid a idea. Maybe someone could make flyers and we can spread propoganda on pol to get them on board.

hell yeah

...or just fucking steal their symbol. In current year, things don't need to actually be racist to be racist. We just MAKE it racist.

This has been tried before. No one bought it. TUMBLR was laughing at you guys.

remember when we had raids because they were funny? good times

nowadays, everything needs to have some sort of political motivation

just some stuff to get us started

Godspeed, user. Godspeed.

because whenever someone proposes a raid everyone else says "Not your personal army"

From Sup Forums

Making a fake twitter account.

Email is [email protected]

Tutanota is good because you don't give them cell phone details

made it on tor

give me shit to post

dubs gets to name the account

trips leaks the password

That's freaking genius.

More from Sup Forums

magnum cock

DOUBLE NIGGER

Fuck both awesome choices

Screencapped for mainstream sabotagefagging

And this is worth doing? Fuck you who gives a fuck

@John_CarrawayWP lets get it started

>implying that this will work

Great idea, just display the rainbow flag in your imagery hanging down withe the slogan 'Segregation Across the Nation'

BY THE POWER OF DUBS I DEMAND THAT YOU PICK ONE

>@John_CarrawayWP
yo dawg how u make ur account?

>idea
Call ourselves
>"culture preservation and segregation activist"

cp :) !

power of dubs, my ass.
come on, dude, just pick one. we both know which one is superior. ;-)

I see your double nigger and raise you a triple!

Triggered homosex detected

This is a good idea. When you're out in public marching around with a big rainbow flag, you just might learn a little something about yourself ;)

Dumb idea. This will never work.

faggotry is not appreciated in this thread. fuck off.

Just made a new email and such

Get outta here with that gay shit you're implying. This flag represents the PURE ARYAN RACE

I want this.

More than I wanted trump to be elected.

I want this.

My account is already deleted and I cannot seem to make another count with Tor. Probably all the IPs ive been assigned have tried shit in the past

Any computer savy nons in here?

ya but dawg u gonna get tracked easy with that shit

By all means please do go walk outside with a rainbow flag anons.

literally no one outside of autismo-world is going to get this. I cant wait for you nazi fucks to start putting rainbow stickers on your cars

just draw a swastika and it'll be fine.

LOL
(which stands for lots of love

Sup Forums autists finally admit they are fags lmao

It's ironic that something that was funny has become political... and by the people who hate politics fml.

/thread ruined for me

Bunch of cry babies transitioning from tumblr to Sup Forums and don't get the humor

>old Sup Forums used to be racist to be ironic and rustle jimmies
>/po/ is just autistic and actually retarded

not the same thing you imbecile

Eh. I'm not as politically motivated by it as I find it fucking hilarious.

twitter.com/John_CarrawayWP
>ok got it sort of set up, if we are going to do this then we all need to make sure we are white "preferably guys". as libtardos will instantly think its bait if its a black dude

next we need a hashtag to spam and start that off slowly. i bet we can get this to work.
any anons have a tag in mind?

#pride maybe. start it off small, but slowly we start to fill up the tag with this. i can't think of an original tag that would become noticed.

Two words. Ernst Rohm. Nazis are so gay.

culture is not the same as geography

It literally took 3 days for pepe to be become a hate crime.

It's as simple as making fake accounts on both side of the horseshoe and generating some waves with those accounts.

basically this. Old Sup Forums didn't hate black people, just niggers. It's not about race, just stupidity. Sup Forums is for autistic cry babies with shitty lives that need something, beside themselves, to blame. So, the pick the laziest and most obvious thing.

Go back.

he's right you know

Should I make one as well? as a black man maybe?

Nice dubs, but fuck off back to your safe place.

The only thing Tumblr laughs at is their blood pressure.

twitter.com/Doab_Arelol

I'm live finally again

dubs makes the name trips leaks the password

gonna try to make it as similar as this guys

Death to heathens, Islam and race mixers. Mostly roll for trips. Name should be: thePurestcolorsofcreation

I tried to make one but whenever I make a password it says this site could not be reached and I've done it ten times im about to ree

post more on there, you only have one post up.

#onthespectrum

#truecolors
#purecolors
#realrainbow
#purepride
#whitepride

Use torbox3uiot6wchz.onion

You'll need Tor

Make the email with a english word like apple

Keep yourself safe non

thanks man

We need someone to get outraged by the tweets to get the ball rolling

>If we can turn a god damned sad green from into a hate symbol, we can turn the fucking fag flag into a hate symbol.

The difference is that Pepe happened organically. You guys didn't actively try to get him labeled a hate symbol. Now you want to force a meme, and that never really goes well.