Would you date a transgender?

Would you date a transgender?

Already told you 9999999 times I wouldnt, because Im not a degenerate homosexual.

Stop creating this shit threads and kys, faggot.

only if feminine penis

no way man

fucking yeah

My husband refuses to acnoledge the real me I'm a trans woman, he won't be seen in public with me, or hold or Vick me.I want to be greased like a lady I want someone who wants the real me, pic is me its from my fb

True

is this b8

Only if they are cute and are nice

Nope I'm real

where do u live i will grease u with my asian penor

* fuck *treated sorry typos

How do you live together with someone who does not acknowledge you? Let alone become their wife.

It's a lie

He maried me thinking he could change me,

only FtM
with masculine vagina

Ew

Your husband?

I thought your kind weren't allowed to marry.

"Look at me i'm a tranny, accept me and my mental illness, or I'll switch from fag voice to deep man voice.. blabla"
OP is a huge trannyfag

No because I'm not gay. There's 2 fuckin genders people that believe in more have a mental illness. Once a dude, always a dude and once a girl, ways a girl I don't give a fuck how people "feel" about it.

And clearly you're an insecure little bitch

id take you out x) and cuddle and fuck/10

But at least he knows science

Not really, I like my partners to be OK with their body, going out with people who has mental health issue is not really fun.

wish there was a like button for that response...

To bad you're a stranger from b and I know better than to post personal info. My spouse is an attorney, I tried to explain to him how I feel but he won't listen, getting divorce papers may be the only way, I love him and want him in my life but not as a spouse

What a dumb show I can't stop watching.

i agree

No, I think it's a mental illness.
I dated a girl with shizo issues literally and never again. You can't help crazy.

>Would you date a transgender?
yes but she'd have to be packing a whole lot of shemeat for things to get serious

yeah I understand, im from canada and im assuming you're from the u.s. anyway, you're cute, and could do better

I want to date a trans girl, but it hasn't happened yet

Unless you kidnap me

would treat u like a woman but im really into femdom and pegging...

Thank God you made this thread I started to worry when I only saw 2 trap threads

Stay random Sup Forums

Yes if she was passable enough to introduce to people without them noticing she was trans.

>date
meaningless. if it turns me on, then i want to fuck it. simple.

I ain't gay.

only if my circle of mates / parents / people at work dont find out

lol don't have a passport babe x(