What's your favorite thing to do when copulating with a living human female Sup Forums

What's your favorite thing to do when copulating with a living human female Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

nvstr.com/r?share=22deb5c10
charming-beauties.my-galls.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill her?

encourage and support her

ejaculate

smell her feet while getting a handjob. Especially if she doesnt wear socks in her old shoes

Therefore the female organism would die and would no longer be a living female human being
I like this one

Free stock options:
nvstr.com/r?share=22deb5c10

>living human female
Is this a DLC or a mod or something? Haven't talked to one in vanilla yet.

I literally can't conceive of a woman enjoying my company.

get her to spread her cheeks while i press my tongue against her asshole, going as deep inside as i can after it gives way

get a job

Ejaculate inside of her vagina.

Cum inside without asking then getting a new phone

>free stock options
Makes zero sense unless they are laughably out of the money.

this

I think of my marriage vows

Utilizing a thesaurus and faecesposting on Sup Forums.

What's the result usually ?
Sounds like a good surprise

I like her toes in my mouth/feet on my face. It makes me cum immediately.

This. Sex overall is overrated, but this part isn't. You're still a virgin if you've never done this.

I like to sit up hold her legs by the thighs so i can see her ass, also so i have access to her perfect fucking feet.

Wow such a lewd dude giving away our sex secrets.

Choke her.
I've only been with 4 girls but 2 of them were into that kinda stuff beforehand, and the other 2 found out they were into it after I did it without warning. Something about the way their faces turn red, their mouths wide open, their hands trying to get me to loosen my grip with each thrust and their eyes pleading at me makes my dick diamonds.

Sucks to suck user

Make barbarian war cry when cum. Load her face with the semens of strong times.

>..CHARMING ANGeLS collection.

charming-beauties.my-galls.com

Contemplate the wonders of the patriarchy and general infallibility of the straight white male

>In bed banging
>Girl getting rough
>Whispers 'hit me'
>Wait, what?
>'I said hit me'
>Freak out a bit
>Hit her
>Shit, I'm six two and lift, she's tiny
>She's unconscious
>Oh shit, oh shit, I just killed this random chick I met in the hotel bar
Then she woke up and asked me to hit her again - wtf is wrong with people

Well, I guess this is gonna be different than a human female.

I like to kiss my boyfriend, yes it's obvious but I like to kiss more than just his face and neck. I kiss his shoulders, chest, back, thighs, dick, balls. that sort of thing. He's ticklish and sensitive and sometimes it sets off his anxiety but ultimately it just feels pleasant and erotic for him.

He also considers me to be a little too good at sucking dick so I take advantage of that too. I deepthroat him with relative ease but then I just start to lick his shaft towards the base. For whatever reason this sets him off really easy, it just feels really good apparently. I also get brownie points for licking/sucking his balls, which I had to 'groom' him into. In the beginning they were too sensitive, now I can go for them directly and I have the boy wanting more.

>living
>fuck.

Can confirm, she makes my dick feel numb, it's crazy

SO hot

Yeah it is, especially when you're actually getting it. have fun wishing you had what i had cuck

Hold on for 8 seconds after I tell her that her mom is tighter.

Bonus: So back in March I got a birth control implant not only for my own health specifically, but also because I'm in a relationship. Secretly of course nobody but ourselves knew of the fact that we would have unprotected sex consistently (That dude's pull out game is insane). So you could imagine how we both felt finally unhinged. Whenever I get cummed inside of I end up doing two things. One, I try my hardest to keep him inside and I beg for more like usual, and two, I start to move my own hips and I take my chance to try to milk his cock. The boyfriend doesn't mind because why would he mind his girlfriend constantly making his dick feel good.

>realization settling in
>closeted, loyal, cock whore

end me.

Defensive...

Guy in 7 year relationship here, Your post just made me think how hot it actually is to hear a girl talking about how she likes to make her guy happy

Good old tounge punching the asshole!

Two weekends a month I like to take mini vacations to keep me sane. I'm single and my job pays really well. I go to random cities in my state and hook up with girls using a fake name and a burner cell I change every three months. My favorite thing to do is pretty simple actually, I like to nut inside them with no condom and leave them to chance. I'm for sure I have some bastard kids already. Received three messages that girls might be preggo. Changed phones every time. I have pre damaged condoms I carry with me in case the girl is a real stickler about them.

He makes me really happy in return, we both have gone through rough patches in relationships as much as our lives. If anything everything aside from the sex is what makes the sex amazing as much as the relationship. As a woman I found someone who comforts me and I happen to have a lot of trust in, and I think in return he found the same thing.

As much as the sex is great, it's the other relationship stuff that makes the sex so great in the first place.

>repetition

whoops

It's vaporware. Don't believe the hype.

You sound like a good woman. Don't turn into a disloyal cock whore. It'll ruin it.

Eating pussy. Seriously my favorite thing about sex.