Americunts visit european basketball game

americunts visit european basketball game

youtube.com/watch?v=NuQjYHlIGU8

>Go to Europe watch American High School level Basketball

The chants are pretty cool but no thanks. I'd watch some traditional horseback archery in Hungary though.

Amerilards dont understand sports passion because they're all overweight jewed customers. See those niggers looking around at the crowd showing emotion.

this

>American basketball players are too good for souless american supporters

Americans are customers. They don't know what it means to be a real fan of their team

>so what's the score?
>Score? You mean you're actually watching the game? Why aren't you just singing and lighting flares?

This.

But then, can you blame them? Their team could move to a completely different state one year

it's so sad to see how soulless american sports is.

>if i acknowledged college sports, it'd BTFO my opinion. so instead i'll shitpost about americans with other non-americans

who is this jism prism

Why the hell would i go to a basketball game in europe

That would be like someone from Spain going to the US to watch a MLS match

>loves divegrass
>calls his superiors "cunts"

you have a point, college sports are actually a something admirable about the american sports industry.

but they're not internationally broadcast (or at least not as readily available)

This. I bet their guys don't even take six steps and dunk it then hang on the rim for two minutes so all the photographers get a good shot. Lame.

why is she so scared?

>being a "real fan" of sweaty men playing a game

She's in Serbia.

passion equates to a bunch of faggots repeating the same chants? you're an idiot

sort of yeah. adrenaline puts you in a spot where you're pumped enough to chant otherwise stupid chants off the top of your lung over and over again. it doesn't equate chanting but certainly involves it.

Nice digits

Euro Ball = players who can't cut it in the NBA so they play in a third world shithole for money

The correct term is Basketball Americans.