I am about to win 10k USD from my old landlord in a discrimination suit because he kicked me out for being a medical...

I am about to win 10k USD from my old landlord in a discrimination suit because he kicked me out for being a medical marijuana patient
Ask Me Anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xR-l8L7PsT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much bud are you going to buy?

so you smoked weed in another mans property and stunk up the whole place, and now you want to jew him out of his rent money you probably never paid because you needed it to support your habit. bit of an asshole arent you?

I figured about 350 for an ounce or so
There a new dispensary in Cambridge,MA I like

oh my
>bit of an asshole
pot:
kettle is nigger

This

Yes it stunk...sorry about that shit...I offered to put spray foam insulation
youtube.com/watch?v=xR-l8L7PsT8
Seal all the cracks...and he still said no ....then a few months later get the fuck out.
I said ok....and I left after he gave Notice to Quit....
But I told him of his violation and I would presue it.....
Now not only does he have to pay 10k$ to me...he has to take classes on the correct laws of being a landlord who lives out of state

Fuck him...he a lil Paki fucktard anyway...but I'm not a dick...I'm just enforcing my rights to use my medicine in my home

> another mans property

Rent is theft. OP is entitled to more, as are most of us.

You are rich! You should quit your job and travel the world! Congratulations bro you are fucking rich!

>entitled

Buh ha ha ha ha ....rich he says
10k$ might cover getting a better car to work with ( I deliver pizza 11$/hr+1$ per delivery+tips)
And paying back some of the money I had to borrow to GTFO of the guys place on short nitice( also note I didnt make his ass drag me to court to GTFO...cause I knew his ass was gonna pay)

> implying the landlord was "entitled" to a large portion of OP's wage without contributing to society.

>medicine

He's fucking rich!

whatever you say, pol pot.
you probably see yourself as some kind of freedom fighter.

yeah, (((medicine))) ;)

Ok commie scum.
Whatever floats your boat that never have been tried before.

No, I'm actually a dumb pawn in the game like everyone else. I was born with very significant privilege, make good money, and have a good education. I also pay absurd amounts of money to a man I've never met for the privilege of not getting thrown out on the street by the police, being paid for by my taxes.

Ok my bong is clean....smoke break....c ya fagz
lulz...(ran outta stoner pics...crack anyone?)

No I like my teeth.

i like my brain cells... you know, there then i need them

>entitled
>as are most of us

>I was born with very significant privilege, make good money, and have a good education

Voting for Bernie again in 2020? We sure will feel the """""bern""""" again. Free shit for everybody!

feel free to build your own house

I'm happy to pay for the construction and upkeep of the property. I live in New York City. The incredibly vast majority of my rent is due to land value alone.

>theft
>you literally choose to live there after wading through mountains of paperwork

You are not entitled to anything you fucking commie pig

The landlord wasnt entitled to the portion of the wage, he earned by contributing a service
And he is contributing to society by providing someone with a living space
You commies are getting dumber by the day

I won't say it's as bad as robbery, but I simply agreed to it because I must because that's how the world is stacked. If I were standing in front of a bridge with a sword and saying I'd kill you if you tried to cross the bridge without paying me, is that not theft? It's essentially the same idea. Because I am not a land owner (a concept invented in feudal times, originally enforced by religion and military), I must pay rent.

Fascinating.

What is he doing that is "providing"? I live in a condo building. There are upkeep costs that are built into my rent that I have no problem paying, as that is providing a service. He can continue to own the property for thousands of years and continue to earn a portion of my wages despite never exerting one moment of effort.

I live in mass and also have a medical marijuana license..... the dispensary in Northampton sells an ounce for about 275ish, only place around till maybe next month, or next few months, I think out by you there are more options if you could shop around...

Idea - dont live in nyc
C o M m U n I s T p I g

He is providing you sith a place to live in.
It is a service.
Jesus fucking christ

He isn't contributing a service though.
He's merely loaning a possession, in exchange for money earned through actual work.

It's a perfect example of "the rich get richer".
If you're paying rent, you can't save up for a house.
If you have a house, you can save up for another one because you're not paying rent.
If you have multiple houses, you can save up for another one with rent money alone.

Can I legit borrow $500? I can pay you back. My kitchen was torched by local youth cunts 2 days ago and I need some stuff

There is effectively no habitable unowned space on Earth. Until I purchase land (a concept that should not exist), I will pay rent forever. Even if I move somewhere with lower rent, at least a portion of it will go toward land value. I enjoy New York City, so I would prefer to live here even though rent is equally theft here as it is anywhere else.

"providing" is an abstract concept that in this case means nothing. He's putting in no time or effort into "providing" me a space to live. Again, I have never met the man. My interaction with him is exclusively writing him checks and occasionally having (polite) logistical conversations regarding brokers (moving in and out). The only thing he has ever done is had enough money to purchase the land initially, which grants him the ability to kick me out of it at no extra cost to himself. Then, he extorts me for money for the privilege of not getting kicked out in the future.

If he were truly offering me a service, I would be able to say "Please stop offering me this service and I will stop paying you." and I will pay the condo association to continue the upkeep of my domicile and all associated costs. He will no longer be involved at all, and he will be doing nothing to help me in any way, and I will not pay him. Concretely, there are no differences between this hypothetical state and reality except that I pay him a significant portion of my wages.

"Rent is theft"
>everyone should be allowed to live in anyone's house for free
you know, America got kinda pissy about British soldiers living in their homes without paying rent way back when...

America actually got pissy because Britain was doing to America what my landlord does to me. Quartering soldiers was essentially the equivalent of my landlord saying to me "Well, my friend Matthew is going to chill out in your apartment for a while. If you don't like it, feel free to leave."

But America got even more pissy about taxation, which is essentially rent.

I don't think "everyone should be allowed to live in anyone's house for free". I just also don't think you should be allowed to own the legal domicile of someone else. If you want rational, ethical capitalism to prevail, you should allow people to own property and make rent illegal. This will mean that there will be no financial incentive to hoard living space.

I do want to point out that I don't have an alternate economic system that is practical and better, but that does not mean that rent is *not* unethical.