My dad is watchinng Dragonball Evolution right now. I saw this and told him it's a notoriously terrible movie...

My dad is watchinng Dragonball Evolution right now. I saw this and told him it's a notoriously terrible movie. He's still watching it. He's never watching anything Dragonball before. I'm going to make him watch Dragonball Z with me later tonight. Hopefully the movie doesn't predispose him to not liking Dragonball.

Damn, you should showed him DBZ first :/

>showing my dad an anime

autism detected

No not at all, good movie introducing him to the movie first because watching the anime after watching that pile of shit will blow his fucking mind.

Your dad does not want to watch a kids cartoon for fucks sake.

Just let him enjoy the movie. It aint terrible, its just not good. If it was an 80s movie it would have rocked.

The live action movie is worth watching because it's so hilariously terrible.

What's wrong with that?

In this order:

Dragonball GT
Dragonball Frieza saga
Dragonball Z
Dragonball Android saga
Dragonball Cell saga
Dragonball

The fact that it's literally a disability that makes you mentally inferior to neurotypical people.

Why did you detect autism when I said I would show my dad the show?

Why are you skipping Dragonball and going straight to Z? Start at the beginning.

>Dragonball GT

Isn't this the one where Goku is in high school, Fiona Gallagher is Bulma, Spike is Piccolo and Goku and Bumla wanna bang or something?

This
DB>DBZ

you dad is gay

the guy who plays goku is hot as fuck

Muh GT was awful. STFU Faggot, GT was awesome, it had a much more compelling story and way better villains than Z ever could. Baby was far more interesting than Freiza and General Rilldo was far cooler than Cell.

I have all the DBZ's just so you know.

b-but muh Toriyama, muh canon, muh ssjgssjgssj

A guy who's name rhymes with dildo is a better villain than Cell? Okay sure.

Next thing you'll tell me is Broly could defeat Beerus.

put them in fucking order you cunt

The CGI Shenron was fucking awful, they couldn't have designed something less cartoony? Like I know GOT came out years after this but seeing the dragons on that makes me think they could've done better animating Shenron.

They're in order of best to worst

>orange bricks

It is a time line you just can't skip around how ever you want to.

So by that logic DBZ movies > Series.

Aight.

You should show him the rurouni kenshin movie. Its a better adaptation than DB Evolution. Gantz is also better.

Plan 9 From Outer Space is unironically a better movie than Dragonball Evolution.

Two and nine have a lot of comparisons, foreshadowing. Good to watch side to side

Your father is secretly homo and is lusting over the actor who played Goku. You father is just another old man Bill who died masturbating on chaturbate. Better get your mother and tell her to ask for divorce.

Wait, did the Bill thing actually happen?

The whole show builds on each other. You literally watch gohan grow throughout all of Z. Jumping from the scared little boy fighting the saiyans to mystic gohan sort of defeats the purpose. It is why the boo saga is the worst part. Z was supposed to be gohan's story and they bitched out and ended up making it about goku.

Yes, just search old man bill liveleak.
It's disgusting to watch though, unless you are a homo faggot who loves watching naked dead old men.

Ignore these faggots.
My dad liked Akira when I watched it with him. I'm sure you know your dad well enough to know what he'll enjoy.

This guy knows whats up. I used to watch anime movies with my dad all the time. Akira, Gits, Princess Mononoke. He liked them because they were good scifi and fantasy films. Fucking retards and their "cartoons is fo kids yo" attitude, grow up.

>Just got done watching a shitheap of a movie
>My retarded kid won't shut up about some Japanese cartoon it's based on
>He wants to force me to watch more of this shitty genre after I just wasted two hours of my life on the same shitty story

Dad watching anything dragon ball related is awesome in my book

Yup. He's big on action and Sci-fi. He loved Bleach and Naruto. Which is exactly why I think he'll love Dragonball. He just general likes the Shounen formula.

Maybe daddy will give you the cummies

Also planning on showing him A:TLA soon. I know he'll love that aswell. Come to think of it, which should I show him first? Maybe Avatar since it's shorter.

>General Rilldo
more like general DILDO
amirite?

Does he like action stuff? You should watch Gurenn Lagann with him instead.

>STFU
back to redit

>Gurenn Lagann
Thats anime for kids