Why were 8 year olds at a concert where this woman talks about getting fucked so hard she can't walk straight (side to...

Why were 8 year olds at a concert where this woman talks about getting fucked so hard she can't walk straight (side to side)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dk9IAedWYnM
youtube.com/watch?v=SXiSVQZLje8
youtube.com/watch?v=UIWXyxPL4jg
youtube.com/watch?v=-Wc3D55WD4E
youtube.com/watch?v=-pCezjeU0ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because in Britain, the Muslims fuck 8 year olds so hard they can't walk straight.

have you ever listened to any popular song in the past 40 years? every single song is about getting drunk, doing drugs, having sex, or being in love. a child cant resonate with any of those things yet they love the music. in short, you're retarded.

Young girls act on it dumb fuck. Why do you think there's so many 13yr old sluts? They're ruining an entire generation with this filth. But sex sells. You're the only retard here. And pony fags. And trap lovers.

you're so far removed from society it's embarrassingly obvious how autistic you are

Because modern parents suck at their job.

You are right man. How can you someone honestly say that media hasn't lowered our morals and values? It's beyond me.

They're taking our human value away and brainwash them/us. Having a TV even should be fucking retarded.

>Level 6 Bard.

You want freedom or not faggot?

I'm thinking not at this point.

No one in america is happy. We're all miserable and the women are whores now =(

Because when it comes to criticizing Western culture, isis kinda has a point

KeK

>plays inspire courage.

Luz
youtu.be/dk9IAedWYnM

laugh because its funny

cry because its true

You can't have point when your own society views are fucked up. furthermore Nigger culture ≠ proper Western Civilization.

This desu senpai
>dem dubs

...and ever since that fateful day, Ahmed swore he would never play the electronic tambourine again

Is there any pics of her getting fucked?

This always makes me laugh. If you can't manage to fuck a whore, what chance do you think you would have with someone prudish? Yes, she's probably had a few cocks inside her before you. Fucking grow up and realise women enjoy sex just as much as men.

You are what's wrong with society

Why cuz I wanna watch that warm logroll come out her no-no?

Fuck you motherfucker-

Because parents today don't wanna parent, they want to be social accepted by their children.

stop being a bigot
>children like dick too

>You are what's wrong with society

>faggot

No, I'm not. It's just easier for you to blame something else rather than addressing your own personal flaws and lack of maturity. But you're a loser and it's easier for you to be miserable. It's time to change, kid. It's a slippery slope to a shitty life you're heading down.

Who cares? They like the music and they like having someone they can idolize. If they don't understand sex then they won't get the message. If they do understand then so what? Pop music is pretty tame in general.

because degenerates have the most kids, not the least.

is that what it actualy means?

holy shit

don't forget about all those members of parliament too

I think protesting the fact that Ariana's immodest public display is considered acceptable by the west was the primary motivation behind this holy lesson.

Praise be to God.

Not yours. No one will ever want yours.

get blown so hard you can't walk
>because your legs are violently torn from your body

youtube.com/watch?v=SXiSVQZLje8

>Not yours. No one will ever want yours.
good. it's special.
>i keep it in my wall safe

>951,427,713 views

Jesus

I had no idea that this was what it meant.

My little sister went to one of her concerts a year ago. She's freaking 11 years old.

For the same reason that the music industry is selling this bitch because she looks like a 12 y/o lil' girl who will never be a fully developed female.

Ack ack!

So she probably had no idea what it meant either. What's the big deal?

I was listening to a load of shite from 11/12 onwards too. Eminem, Limp Bizkit, Korn, Bloodhound gang etc.

Did me no harm. I'm 28 and posting in an Ariana Grande thread on a Filipino toe nail painting forum.

lvl 99 bard

youtube.com/watch?v=UIWXyxPL4jg

youtube.com/watch?v=-Wc3D55WD4E

kids today have less sex and do less drugs than their parents did

>What's the big deal?

Kill yourself.

>this
Enough said
/thread 404 soon

>warm log

>I'm 28 and posting in an Ariana Grande thread on a Filipino toe nail painting forum.
and ur a tranny

true. that kid is new

I guess my point was too difficult for you to decipher. Fucking good effort though, champ.

when he met her she said she loved his music. "she rapped my words from "gang bang"
>love at first sight
lol

Lol gud 1 m8.

Remember to screencap it and show it to your friends at school tomorrow.

You're clearly too fucking stupid to see the degeneracy deeply ingrained in western culture.
>being an apologist for pop star who promotes promiscuity to children

>Remember to screencap it and show it to your friends at school tomorrow.
tomorrows St. Swivens day, retard, free tea and no lessons
>being this new

I didn't know she dated him. I just completely lost what little respect I had for her.

>having respect for fap material.

The fuck kind of drugs are you on to think that? You think because a bunch of our parents went to a concert smoked weed and dropped a bit of acid that they are worse? Sorry but no, nowadays kids snort fentanyl off their homeroom desks.

You're clearly too fucking stupid to see that if she's a child she's not going to hear the lyrics as being sexual as she has no concept of sexuality. Yes, our culture is shit but if you can't just get on with your own life instead of crying on an anonymous forum about it, fuck off to Russia, cunt.

I respect her ability to make money.

>Why were 8 year olds at a concert where this woman talks about getting fucked so hard she can't walk straight (side to side)?

Don't foget the xans!

You are a fucking moron

To be fair a lot of chicks can make their way to the top just by being hotties.

Different guy and I can't be bothered to dig up the source but he's right, kids are doing less drugs and drinking less than back then, statistically. About a twenty percent drop off the top of my head.

Today's female pop stars have to be cockteases in order to be successful. But you're right, no 8 year old should be listening to that.

oh i get it now

I'm not part of your culture and never will be. The internet is world wide, idiot.

The entire world will be Muslim, btw. We will conquered the entire west with our much higher birth rates. Your wife will most likely take birth control until she's 32 (if you manage to find some used up whore who will have you). My four wives will not.

I currently have 9 children and I am 24 years old. All four of my wives are on government assistance, which means you infidels are literally paying us to conquer you.

Side to side is about being sore from riding dick

Just because you're losing the argument it doesn't mean you have to play the classic 'I'm a Muslim' card.

zero point zero

>I currently have 9 children and I am 24 years old
lol. wat a fucking cuck.

uh no she looks hot, not everyone is a chubby chasing nigger like you.

You think I'm trolling

youtube.com/watch?v=-pCezjeU0ws

lol. watch as your children or their children become trannys and start sucking each other off just liked the cucked christians in the west.

>fucked so hard she cant walk straight
like literally? walking side to side means not walking straight after a fuck? You owe me an analysis since you made me read the lyrics, dickhead.

Thats her lyrics for ya:
>This the new style with the fresh type of flow
>Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle
>Come true yo, get you this type of blow
>If you wanna menage I got a tricycle

>Past 40 years

Try forever

So, being sexually active is somehow wrong...

"I wanna hold your hand" -- Beatles

thread owned

You read Nicki Minage's lyrics, dumbass.

>being sexually active is somehow wrong
yeah. unless you have a wife/husband.
>it's bad for your mind to fuck everything

i lost forever.

You can have a point and their's maybe true, but without instrospection this is useless, in a nutshell civilization is cancer, but we have internet so I don't care.

It is, you fucking degenerate.
>stop slut shaming
>free the nipple
>love everyone

All of these are incorrect and people need some Goddamn self respect in this day and age. Fuck you, and fuck your parents for raising a Shit stain on the world

>the fucking filename
>the first reply

>surrounded by women who consider having sex with a stranger an act that is as simple as chewing gum
>can't figure out why there are no women in his life worthy of being the mother of his children

is that mexican ron perlman?

You can't be bothered to dig up your source because your source is fucking bullshit. It's more like ~3%, but even then are we really going to believe survey results given to teens asking them to admit hard drug use? Did you even go to high school within the last 15 years? I almost can't name a single individual that I knew from high school that wasn't at one point abusing opiates. If you think 3% less teens snorting coke makes up for the 80% more snorting oxy i want residence on your fantasy island.

Two VCRs