Snus Thread

Snus Thread
get in here and tell us why you enyoy it?
what brand do you use?
how long have you been doing it?
why do you love it?

I'm in the US so snus is practically nonexistent.

Skruf Stark

Eh, I found that they had it in a lot of places when I went there, mostly General though.

camel has been selling these for a long while. easy to find in louisiana

Yeah but are the camel ones even really snus? and yes I've tried them

Is that nose tobacco? My grandma called it 'snuff', which is a Dickensian term. Or is snus chew?

calling camel snus is like an insult to all of the good things in life

You can buy the shit on the internet

I usually go with Epok because most of them have a low level of nicotine, cause I never wanted to get addicted...
They made me feel relaxed, which is why I kapt using them. And whoop-de-doo now im addicted and I hate it.
i thought that by using ones with now level of nicotine it'd be easier to stop snusing... fuck me was I wrong.

It's a guilty pleasure really

For that matter I've never seen snuff. My dad used to buy it to send to Alabama. My grandmas' nursing home considered ut contraband.

yeah its called snuff in english, but since we are on Sup Forums they would spam this tread with snuff films and gore if the thread was called snuff thread

If you have a sheetz they carry general

>Doesn't answer either of my questions.

I used to be addicted. I started using Kratom. Its safer and a lot better.

if you want to stop using em, use göterborgs rape mini. its normal snuff but with smaller bags.

Fedora tobacco.

Nice trips.

Do you know it's nicotine level?
I use 8mg/g

snus is a small bag of tobbaco that you have in a snus pocket in on the inside of the mouth.
snuff is the thing you inhale

8 mg/g

Siberia White Dry
I love it because it nearly knocks me out.
Doing it once in a while, love it as a cherry on top at a party.
Been doing it for 0.5 - 1 year

cheers fam, I'll look into it

Pic related

Live in maryland you can buy these in any gas station especially camel like other user said

Where's all the snuff niggas at?

high light of partys