A WORLD WITHOUT BLACK PEOPLE

This is a story of a little boy name Theo, who woke up one morning and asked his mother, "Mom, what if there were no Black people in the world?" Well, his mother thought about that for a moment, and then said, "Son, follow me around today and let's just see what it would be like if there were no Black people in the world." Mom said, "Now go get dressed, and we will get started."

Other urls found in this thread:

news.mongabay.com/2012/08/king-of-the-jungle-lions-discovered-in-rainforests/
thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/04/gang-profits-from-maimed-child-beggars/
ask.com/history/george-t-sampson-his-inventions-988770220f5b04d2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Theo ran to his room to put on his clothes and shoes. His mother took one look at him and said, "Theo, where are your shoes? And those clothes are all wrinkled, son. I must iron them." However, when she reached for the ironing board, it was no longer there.

You see Sarah Boone, a black woman, invented the ironing board, and Jan E. Matzelinger, a black man, invented the shoe lasting machine.

"Oh well," she said, "please go and do something to your hair." Theo ran in his room to comb his hair, but the comb was not there. You see, Walter Sammons, a black man, invented the comb.

Theo decided to just brush his hair, but the brush was gone. You see Lydia O. Newman, a black female, invented the brush.

does black pussy taste different to white pussy?

Well, this was a sight: no shoes, wrinkled clothes, hair a mess. Even Mom's hair, without the hair care inventions of Madam C. Walker, well, you get the picture.

Mom told Theo, "Let's do our chores around the house and then take a trip to the grocery store." Theo's job was to sweep the floor. He swept and swept and swept. When he reached for the dustpan, it was not there. You see, Lloyd P. Ray, a black man, invented the dustpan.

So he swept his pile of dirt over in the corner and left it there. He then decided to mop the floor, but the mop was gone. You see, Thomas W. Stewart, a black man, invented the mop. Theo yelled to his Mom, "Mom, I'm not having any luck."

"Well, son," she said, "Let me finish washing these clothes, and we will prepare a list for the grocery store." When the wash finished, she went to place the clothes in the dryer, but it was not there. You see, George T. Samon, a black man, invented the clothes dryer.

Probably tastes of aids since black people and fags are the highest aids carriers

Then he asked, what would happen if there was no white men, mom?

And he found himself in the jungle, about to be eaten by a lion.

KEK

Lions don't live in the jungle.

>boy name Theo
>not proudly renaming him D'Theovarious
It's current year user, fix your pasta

Mom asked Theo to go get a pencil and some paper to prepare their list for the market. So, Theo ran for the paper and pencil but noticed the pencil lead was broken. Well, he was out of luck because John Love, a black man, invented the pencil sharpener.

Mom reached for a pen, but it was not there because William Purvis, a black man, invented the fountain pen.

As a matter of fact, Lee Burridge invented the typewriting machine and W. A. Lovette the advanced printing press. Theo and his mother decided just to head out to the market.

Well, when Theo opened the door, he noticed the grass was as high as he was tall. You see, John Burr, a black man, invented the lawn mower. They made their way over to the car and found that it just wouldn't go. You see, Richard Spikes, a black man, invented the automatic gearshift, and Joseph Gammel invented the supercharge system for internal combustion engines. They also noticed that the few cars that were moving were running into each other and having wrecks because there were no traffic signals. You see, Garrett A. Morgan, a black man invented the traffic light.

Well, it was getting late, so they walked to the market, got their groceries, and returned home. Just when they were about to put away the milk, eggs, and butter, they noticed the refrigerator was gone. You see John Standard, a black man, invented the refrigerator. So, they just left the food on the counter.

By this time, Theo noticed he was getting mighty cold. Mom went to turn up the heat, and what do you know? Alice Parker, a black female, invented the heating furnace. Even in the summertime, they would have been out of luck because Frederick Jones, a black man, invented the air conditioner.

It was almost time for Theo's father to arrive home. He usually takes the bus, but there was no bus, because its precursor was the electric trolley, invented by another black man, Elbert R. Robinson.

>he noticed the grass was as high as he was tall
What?! Did the niggers eat their own goat?

a comb, a mop, an ironing board, a dustpan... these were things that existed for thousands of years...

Dryer?

> A hand-cranked clothes dryer was created in 1800 by M. Pochon from France. J. Ross Moore, an American inventor from North Dakota, developed designs for automatic clothes dryers during the early 20th century. His design for an electrically-operated dryer was developed and released to the public in 1938. Industrial designer Brooks Stevens developed the first electric dryer with a glass window in the 1940s.

Yes they do.

He usually takes the elevator from his office on the 20th floor, but there was no elevator because Alexander Miles, a black man, invented the elevator.

He also usually dropped off the office mail at a near by mailbox, but it was no longer there because Philip Downing, a black man, invented the letter drop mailbox, and William Barry invented the postmarking and canceling machine.

Theo and his mother sat at the kitchen table with their heads in their hands. When the father arrived, he asked, "Why are you sitting in the dark?" Why? Because Lewis Howard Latimer, a black man, invented the filament within the light bulb.

Wow thanks OP i will appreciate black people more when I go to the grocery store instead of walking past them and thinking "heh, subhuman".

Theo quickly learned more about what it would be like if there were no black people in the world, especially if he were ever sick and needed blood. Dr. Charles Drew, a black scientist, found a way to preserve and store blood, which led to his starting the world's first blood bank.

Well, what if a family member had to have heart surgery? This would not have been possible without Dr. Daniel Hale Williams, a black doctor, who performed the first open-heart surgery.

So, if you ever wonder, like Theo, where would we be without black people? Well, it's pretty plain to see. We would still be in the DARK!

Why do you post this Copypasta twice a week?

He keeps listing things that were either invented in antiquity or invented by whites, I have no idea what this retard is trying to prove.

Why is it a fucking leaf, every time lads?

>JP Knight invented the traffic light
>JP Knight was white

news.mongabay.com/2012/08/king-of-the-jungle-lions-discovered-in-rainforests/

Is Op deliberately missing the obvious plot hole that necessity is the mother of all invention? If there was a need for it and no black men... A white person would've invented it.

Ban canada

This was too blatant, 2/10

THREADLY REMINDEE THAT THIS IS EUROPE'S TRUE GOD AND KING

An America without black people.

What a dream.

"Look mom, i'm posting it again!"

>A WORLD WITHOUT BLACK PEOPLE

comfy

> comb invented by a black man from the 19th century
> combs were used as far as the stone age

negro logic?

>Sarah Boone
She didn't invent the ironing board, she got the American patent for a few improvements. The ironing board had existed for years before her patent. I'm going to bet the rest of these "black inventions" are equally bullshit.
Also,
>A FUCKING LEAF

This has to be bait?

top lel my fellow spaghetti nigger

Kek

You can thank Walter t. Hayes, a white man for that

Does anyone notice that these are all European Names? There's not one:
>Unchonko Mmmmbele invented the fork.

You very read too much alternative history written by fat BLM niggers m8

That's enough leaf-kun, take a rest

Have*

Give it 10 years and 'french' won't be enough to figure out the race

Yes, but in the 19th century it was

comes from a list of "black inventions and inventors"
90% is made up the rest is just a list of patent redesign of old ideas.

You forgot one leaf

Yes, black people are people. People invent shit. What's your point?

Why are you trying to beat Australia in shitposting?

then a white man came and invented them, because niggers are shit and musloims too

>Daniel hale williams did the first open hear surgery
No he was the first nigger to repair a pericardium wound WHICH isnt considered "open heart" surgery sonce it wasnt stopped nor drained of bloodnyou tard.

>You see, Walter Sammons, a black man, invented the comb.
>Well, this was a sight: no shoes, wrinkled clothes, hair a mess.

A fucking leaf.

But wouldn't other people eventually invent these things?

>Walter Sammons
Haven't combs been a thing since before the name "Walter"? I'm pretty sure even the Romans had them.

Yes they did just ignore this nog

imagine what all the people they killed could have invented

nigggaaaa

So like in India?
thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/04/gang-profits-from-maimed-child-beggars/
But in India you don't have to do it yourself and they also cut your penis.

we wuz engineers and sheit

Well yes, but those dumbass Romans forgot to call the combs

we wuz buddah

goeilla 1
nigger 0

>Nigs designed new versions of stuff that already existed for thousands of years.

Wow. Colour me impressed.

we wuz revolution

Nice read, thanks Canada.

kangz

Before the ironing board, people just used a plank of wood help up on the backs of two chairs. An ironing board is just a spin off of that. It's just a stylized version of a table, unworthy of a patent in my view, but Boone did in fact create the first one.

The shoe guy story is also bona fide and genuinely impressive. He revolutionized the industry.

The comb and brush stories are bullshit. They just made new electric versions of them that no one uses today. Combs and brushes have existed since ancient Egypt (Heyyyyy....KAAAANGS!!)

I can't be bothered to write more, but OPs story isn't totally bullshit. Blacks really did come up with a few good ideas. They were usually half-black though with well-to-do white fathers who tried to give them a white education. To no one's surprise, these kids began to think like white people and some accordingly became the first black inventors in history.

kongz*

I see this image and it instantly came to mind, these niggers would sit by riversides waiting for the beavers to finish building their huts and dams then take forcibly take them.
I had a great laugh at the mental image.

you are on to something:

1. nigger building

2. african termite mound

african termite mound diagram

3. nigger stealing termite food

another nigger stealing termite food

I choose one random statement out out of these posts
>George T. Samon, a black man, invented the clothes dryer.
This one.

Sampson came from Dayton, Ohio. His clothes dryer, U.S. patent #476,416, was a frame that suspended clothing above a stove so that it dried more quickly. ask.com/history/george-t-sampson-his-inventions-988770220f5b04d2

I dont count this as being the same as my modern one

WE WUZ FRENCH

I thought it was all pink?

>A

>shoe lasting machine