New celeb thread!

New celeb thread!

ur a gay

My qt

love me some Dormer

I like that mouth.

i seriously hope we get to see Sophies tits in the new season

Qt-foy

Sophie turner gave my cousin a hand job at Denny's in April.

I'm begging for Maisies first nude scene as well

Truth?

Wtf is that mouth lmao

There's no way that happened

That's Waffle House shit

How many times have you watched her sex scene in The Falling?

She and a friend came in drunk and he bought them both grand slams.

>come home
>see this
Wut do?

baby is a fighter
so she decided to quit!

suck on dem toes

Yes

I can see it now. She's indignant and feels Jon usurped her power. She turns to Baelish for comfort and he finally gets his prize.

Finally lookin cute again.

not enough clearly

It was like 1am

Lavren

pls no Armenian trash

Where was the Denny's?

Did she make him cum?

Blow my c*cking brains out.

Which one?

I have just the thing to make Foy's teeth a perfect white... may be a little messy though

my fav

Heyo.

She would give amazing head

damn, would love to get a footjob by her

baby came home,
off to the mall to shop,
easing her troubled mind,
when two old men
begged her, falling down,
to stick their old wrinkled
tongues deep inside
her little bum hole!

Chloe butt shots or see-through tops please

Wow. Don't say such things

A sweaty ine after her work out?

piper

>She grabs your cock with an arm snaking between both of your torsos and begins rubbing your cock against her still covered vagina with up and down motions as you feel your cock give and take between the groove of her soaking hole. Her sighs become heavier as she works out the best way to handle your cock to pleasure herself as you lay still taken aback, yet your arms clutch against her sharp hips as you feel her pushing your cock into her, obstacle in place you're only inches away from this.

>You know it's coming, after an eternity of her head resting on you as she pushes herself down with every glide of your cock against her. Rubbing up and down her thighs, she finally looks up at you as if she's at the door and you have to get the key. Your arm begins to shake as you search for the drawer beside your bed, Kenzie has toned down her rubbing as you feel the moist build up trickling down your cock as she holds it completely straight up between her legs.

I'm sure Foy would be enjoying herself, she's lewd too

Who?

i'd first lick them clean of course, not to forget her tits, they must be sweaty as well

Fuck off already, Herman pedo

Carrie Fisher please

Fuck imagine those lips around your cock

>olga kay
I dont know why im curious about this

stop looking at baby's poor bum!

>You find a strip and almost drop it as you pull it from the small gap you've made as you pulled the drawer open, you both check glances at each other as if to laugh but don't want to ruin the atmosphere, with a wry smile she looks back at the strip and you begin tearing one off throwing the rest down beside the bed, with another look at her she acknowledges what's about to happen and you rip it open with your teeth, spitting the corner off, pulling the condom free and you turn to ask Kenzie, "Shall i do it?" as her red face returns, she's never done this before and you cringe at yourself for being so stupid. She nudges herself down a little and sits up on her knees still holding your cock like a tower guarding her flower as you prep yourself and unfold the condom down your shaft.

>Lasting an eternity, both poised as if posing for art school, you slowly fade back into reality. Kenzie has her hands wrapped firmly around your cock as if grasping the importance of life. You see it before you, you pivot your head to look at the process before you, this 16 year old girl is mounting you with her vagina moist and set and your cock being held erect by her inexperienced hands right before you. No room for doubt now. She wants you to fuck her.

No she isn't!

Emilia Clarke pls

I have done - countless times

>fucking Mackie
>not barebacking

>You grab a hold of your cock still grasped by kenzie, her hands unsure of letting go as you pilot your cock towards her vagina. You encourage her to lift her hips with your other hand and she obeys with slight tensity. Her pants are still on, you push your cock against her hole and she begins the process of removing her panties. She leans slightly to the left and throws her legs into the air with her immaculate feet in view, toes wriggling, as she slides off her underwear giving you the first view of her perfectly formed cunt. Populated by only a few budding hairs her lips are completely visible as she reasserts herself in the mounted position. Your cock lying unoccupied this whole time as you enrapture yourself in Kenzie removing her underwear.

>As Kenzie mounts you again, gently stroking your cock pinned vertically against her vagina, condom attached. You take her hands away, placing your fingers firmly on your cock to guide it, Kenzie heightens herself on her knees as you rub your cock against her, it pops out of place and she grabs it guiding it back to your hand with a slight shake. You feel it now, your fingers have found her hole and your cock is about to go in.

Her huge sweaty tits

here u go

You need professional help cringebro.

Would you fuck her titties and cum on her face?

turn 360 degrees and walk away

>celeb thread
posts nobodies.
sad.

Incoming belly to back suplex?

The perfect body.

Subpoenas for everyone!

>You feel her lips spreading at first, almost tight as if to refuse you entry. The bones almost forming a V against your cock. You prop her up a little to loosen her up and your cock gains the edge, you feel the slight air pop as you finally enter her, head almost scraping against her gith cunt. She lets out a muffled moan and tightens herself making it harder for you to enter her. You grab her ass and spread her cheeks as if to open her teenage cunt for you but it works. You feel the give lifting and your shaft starts to scrape itself by as you feel the arousal and juices begin to flow. Kenzie is gripping your shoulders with her nails with light gasps against your neck as you gradually move forward into her cunt.

>You feel comfortable enough to begin fucking her, slow at first as her mould accepts you. Your cock begins to slide effortlessly into her up until a point, the point of her virginity. Not wanting to waste any time you come face to face with her and without words you know you can go ahead. She wants you to take her virginity. You continue your short lived thrusts as you hit the wall. She begins to tense up and seethe the harder you push, your cock is getting harder with each push. She begins pulling you into her with each gasp, as you push further into her, you can feel it becoming smoother, you thrust harder into her despite her pains and eventually break down the wall. She yelps out in stifled pain and digs her nails into you.

I'm afraid thats impossible, friend.

stop samefagging herman

fuck yes, then finish with her pits. might be time to start rubbing her wet clit by that time

Oh surely

How do you know what she does behind closed doors qt-foy user...

Will you use baby oil?

bump

Hnnggg yes

Sure

Yeah, I wish.

I know everything

poor baby, everybody's
so sorry for her
and wants to lick
her dirty after pooped
smeared bum!

For her tits? Yes

Come on, it's gotta be Maisie! Just to see the anons here go bananas.

My curiosity piqued at Laci green

Yes, so they're nicer around your dick.

So you watch as Foy touches herself? And you call me lewd

>You can feel the hot blood leaking from her vagina as you ease yourself out of her, kissing her gently at each gasp or wince in pain. Her legs are completely relaxed except for her jolting midrift as each pain from virginity leaves her.

TBC.

Either trigger them are make them erect user?