Why is he so hated?

Why is he so hated?

Other urls found in this thread:

RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
youtube.com/watch?v=72KbeqN7pZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=MdJrmnhfkR4
youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cuz he looks like a fucking gnome

because people hate truth

Cuz people didn't watch Frozen.

Because he speaks reason and truth in a time where such things are regarded as hatred.

because he's chummy with alex jones and his political opinions are stupid

because has zero charm or aesthetic appeal and he talks like a complete cunt. sure sometimes he may be correct, but he is also very biased in a lot of cases too. i cant stand to watch his videos because he's so visually unappealing.

Because he doesn't know what he's talking about. He's a little boy with a big mouth. He doesn't do his research and he's a pleb.

Because he's affiliated with that blowhard retard Alex Jones willingly.

I say gas him.

> Hillary shills / lefties

He is gay for Alex Jones

I use to say SJWs had the best echo chamber, but the MAGApedes clearly outclassed them in that regard.

How do you really feel?? This nigger wasn't hugged as a baby..

I say we make soap and lamp shades out of your family.

Incorrect, all you're seeing is a resurgence of common sense appearing in the media / internet.

8 Years of "derp if you don't agree with me you're racist" (thanks Obama) has conditioned you to think disagreeing with the mainstream narrative means you're a conspiracy theorist or other silly phrase.

Wake up.

lol how does that make me a hillary shill? fuck hillary too though.

that is how i really feel. if i read a transcript of his videos i get more out of it than watching it. i just cant stand the way this guy looks and talks.

I don't agree with 100% what he says but he speaks a lot more sense than a lot of other people I've seen on the intertubes.

he's just a retarded anti sjw who cries about anything he doesn't immediately understand

J U S T

U

S

T

It's not that Alex Jones isn't 'mainstream' it's more of the crazy shit he peddles without shame.

-Every and any terror attack is a false flag
-Bohemian Grove bullshit
-New World Order/Illuminait nonsense
-Aliens
-Demons and Devils everywhere
--Fish people in tanks
-Almost all of his sources are always anonymous and/or insiders
-Confirmation bias if 'info' comes from a major media outlet and then contradicts himself when he's not agreed with.

If any of that is considered common sense then my god is this country fucked.

you're not wrong on that. i even said that he is often correct, but he does also often portray his own biases, which may contribute to why people dont like him. however, like i said, i'll get more from a transcript than one of his videos directly because i just hate him as a person.

I should also add to my post that sometimes he has anonymous insider sources that know 'the truth'

Someone is very triggered.

>-Every and any terror attack is a false flag
Not true

>-Bohemian Grove bullshit
It exists, not sure what you're getting at with this statement.

>-New World Order/Illuminait nonsense
Bush senior, former President, former head of the CIA said he wanted a NWO, Bush, Obama and the Clintons play for the same team.

>-Aliens
You are retarded

>-Demons and Devils everywhere
The man has faith Mr. Nye, calm down.

>--Fish people in tanks
Literally what?

>-Almost all of his sources are always anonymous and/or insiders
Ya? dump all of your research for us to examine please.

>-Confirmation bias
The irony.

Because he has shitty facial hair, no personal charisma, and the only people that take him seriously are the choir he preaches to?

He's basically an SJW that uses different words.

His name was Seth Rich

For those out of the loop
>Imran Awan and his brothers were employed by Debbie Wasserman-Schultz as IT consultants since 2005
>They had access to the House networks, and emails of dozens of Representatives
>In February, they stole hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment and illegal accessed restricted parts of the House network
>The House revoked their network access, but instead of firing them, Debbie Wasserman Schultz changed their titles to "advisor" and kept them on
>Imran's wife and kids have fled to Pakistan
>DWS had a laptop confiscated as part of the investigation, and now she is threatening the Police Chief with budget cuts if he doesn't return it

THIS IS THE REAL HAPPENING
ALL POSTS ASIDE FROM THIS AND SETH RICH THREADS SHOULD BE TREATED AS SLIDE THREADS

>John Podesta: Alt-Right Media Like Sean Hannity Colluding with Russia

>BONNIE LEVIN - CVP OF PHARMACY IN THE HOSPITAL SETH RICH DIED IN.
>Another connection to MedStar.

>Kim Dotcom: An open letter to Seth Rich's family regarding hacking claims

>Debbie Wastedman Skulkz THREATENS DC POLICE chief over a Laptop (AWAN BROS)

>Twitter suspends WND.com’s account for a headline tweet

>Hannity: The Russia collusion narrative is crumbling

>Hannity: Abrupt Vacation during Sponsor Fallout

>Hospital IP address?

RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich

Please sign this petition.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

IT IS NOT OVER ~! ! !! !!

I question what type of person places a pool one step outside of a door? Step out the door and bam, you're swimming.

It just really gets you flustered when people can see what a huckster and charlatan the guy really is, doesn't it?

>cries about anything he doesn't immediately understand

Actually he explains very lucidly and comprehensively the lunacy of the left, proving over and over again he understands their twisted ideology very well.

Great argument user, I hate AJ now.

>It just really gets you flustered
Not at all, especially when the points made are so easily refutable.

Yep, way to go user, I was /totally/ pwned by his being a man of faith, yep, you certainly diddily got me there.

You didn't refute a single thing he said. You just "Nuh uh'd!" everything.

/thread

Must've forgot when Alex ran that story of a 'government insider who is anonymous' who was an engineer or something who say people with fish gills in tanks.

He looks like an ugly post-op tranny version of Emmy Rossum's mirror universe counterpart.

youtube.com/watch?v=72KbeqN7pZ4

Why is he even given a fuck about? Looks like a fucking dickhead.

youtube.com/watch?v=MdJrmnhfkR4

He's not hated

Half a million twitter followers and almost a million youtube subs. If he's "hated" it's because he's on the right side.

Go back to Sup Forums loser

Watch this video where based Fantano destroys his ass
youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU