LOCK HIM UP

LOCK HIM UP

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/jared-kushner-is-under-fbi-scrutiny-new-report-alleges.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/trump-and-russia-investigation-what-to-know.html
RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The end of the Trump administration draws closer:
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/jared-kushner-is-under-fbi-scrutiny-new-report-alleges.html

THE GUY IS FINISHED.

Cool now you can stop spamming your bait thread all around this website unless you get some sexual enjoyment out of it which is honestly what I'm starting to believe

WRONG

ZITRONALF FRUMPHY COMPLETELY ANNIHILATED

If it's not some ridiculous conspiracy theory about Walmarts being used as internment camps Trumpcucks aren't interested.

Trump will love being butt fucked and pissed on

Heard my name

Fuck this beta faggot.

He does love the blacks after all

Don't you ever get bored of making the same shitty b8 thread every single day? What is it? Are you lonely and this is the only means of communtion with others? Are you bored? What is it? Whu do you keep making these threads over and over and over again?

Sage

Such a fucking loser. I heard that NOBODY talked to his stupid ass while he was on stage.

Fuck, please come back Obama!

all i want now is rule 34. about the only thing left.

Denial isn't a river in Mississippi

As I've said before: I'm bored.

ITT: retards and summer fags who don't know what Sup Forums is

Walmart is no communism. Not good

Nah, it's just never not funny when you Trumpfags get triggered and butthurt over obvious bait, you faggots literally fall for it every single time.

WOW REALLY DROPPING THOSE REDPILL ON THAT ORANGE KIKE. IM WITH HER NOW

This also motivates me to continue creating this thread.

Find an alley and blow cums in each other

>Just proving the point at hand.

Reads like a Trump voter

Besides, I took a day or two off from making this thread.

Who would win
>one russian spam bot
or
>one australian autist

Lol OP it's like all you leftover libshits and hillshills have been taking really sloppy notes from T_D. You can cry, and you can scream, but everyone knows leftists can't meme :)

I'm not an Aussie
For your reading pleasure:
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/trump-and-russia-investigation-what-to-know.html

So you're doing this because I'm entertaining you? We need an alley

>I'm not an Aussie
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Trumptards, in general, entertain me. You aren't special.
Fair point, but the actual truth remains.

The chimping out from these people is fucking beautiful, they're just as sensitive snowflakes as Tumblrinas.

OP never got the memo from the DNC. Lay off the impeachment nonsense.

I'm surprised he is capable of exerting such force with those little hands of his.

And they call liberals "snowflakes" in need of "safe spaces".

FAKE NEWS

Considering The_Donald posters probably have the literacy of an incest baby I'd take notes from a dog first.

So where are you from?

Shillary has more stamina. Sad!

The United States, and more specifically, from a small town in Pennsylvania.

daily reminder, there is no difference between the republicans and democrats, they bat for the same team

Yes, you are entertaining, all of you Trumpfags are because you act like over-emotional children over something MEANT to russel your jimmies, it's never not funny to see the impending chimpout in a Trump thread.

Exactly. So, I will continue to make this LOCK HIM UP thread for as long as it continues. Conservative hypocrisy regarding over-reaction is incredibly satisfying to watch and constantly point out.

Why did you lost to a cuck supported by racist idiot?

>Conservative

I'm getting rustled at the fact you think this board isn't a centrist board. You fucking lost yourself? Go back to Sup Forums

He raped the peoples eyes by having to look at his ugly mug.

>Just proving my point

Not it isn't. Impeachment threads dried up as soon as a special counsel was appointed.

His name was Seth Rich

For those out of the loop
>Imran Awan and his brothers were employed by Debbie Wasserman-Schultz as IT consultants since 2005
>They had access to the House networks, and emails of dozens of Representatives
>In February, they stole hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment and illegal accessed restricted parts of the House network
>The House revoked their network access, but instead of firing them, Debbie Wasserman Schultz changed their titles to "advisor" and kept them on
>Imran's wife and kids have fled to Pakistan
>DWS had a laptop confiscated as part of the investigation, and now she is threatening the Police Chief with budget cuts if he doesn't return it

THIS IS THE REAL HAPPENING
ALL POSTS ASIDE FROM THIS AND SETH RICH THREADS SHOULD BE TREATED AS SLIDE THREADS

>John Podesta: Alt-Right Media Like Sean Hannity Colluding with Russia

>BONNIE LEVIN - CVP OF PHARMACY IN THE HOSPITAL SETH RICH DIED IN.
>Another connection to MedStar.

>Kim Dotcom: An open letter to Seth Rich's family regarding hacking claims

>Debbie Wastedman Skulkz THREATENS DC POLICE chief over a Laptop (AWAN BROS)

>Twitter suspends WND.com’s account for a headline tweet

>Hannity: The Russia collusion narrative is crumbling

>Hannity: Abrupt Vacation during Sponsor Fallout

>Hospital IP address?

RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich

Please sign this petition.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

IT IS NOT OVER ~! ! !! !!

WRONG

>not being good at larping

Look, I feed you and you feed me. Stop it with the repetitive greentext

OK

Nah.

Don't you get it, these morons will scream fake news at anything that threatens their Donald Trump Safe Space filled with official Trump coloring books, cookies shaped like his face. and dildos shaped after his carrot-looking baby cock.

ITT: leftards are just as salty as rightards during the Obama administration

when will you idiots learn that both sides want to enslave you?

WHAT THE FUCK! I gave life to this shit of a thread and I'm not even treated with the respect I deserve? Talk to yourself because I'm out

DRIP DRIP DRIP every day

LOCK EM UP

Shut up, Donald.

For what? Being the best President we've ever had? Fuck off, libtard.

>fake news
>Safe Space filled
>coloring books
>cookies
>dildos
Sounds like almost every UNI in America, those are Conservatives that are into that stuff?

News to me.

>posts islam violent post
>in anti trump thread
right after trump sold the saudis 110-300 billion in advanced weapons

Oh sweetie........

Yes. This is why I do what I do.
Thank you. The fact that people don't realize/understand this is ridiculous.

When news of this broke Jared and Ivanka flew out of Rome. Literally walked out on the Pope.

Nobody knows where they are right now.

OK

I take it back. Nothing will happen between us in a dark alley. Not even eye contact. You're fucking dead to me

You're either trolling or you clearly haven't seen any Trump threads here before.

Yes...your chimpout nourishes and sustains me.

t_d is in FULL PANIC

flynn taking the 5th left and right

only guilty people and the mob take the 5th.

LOCK EM UP

Pretty interesting, huh?

>sold the saudis 110-300 billion in advanced weapons
We have always sold weapons to the Saudi's, where have you been? I like how right after their deal, Trump told them to go snuff their extremists from this earth.

That was 13/10
Your post on the other hand 1/10

fucking get to work /b, you have a fucking duty to bring down these terrorists cunts

you are letting us all down too busy fapping to prove you can be of any use

you are my personal army so fucking shape up you cunts

Oh shit, really?

What a guilty ass faggot.

>B-b-b-buh muh fake news!

Looks like Kushner and Roger Stone are going to prison with Flynn :/

They also caught a GOP in operative in Florida who's headed to the can, too.

This is getting HOT HOT HOT!

>you clearly haven't seen any Trump threads here before.
So Sup Forums is one person?

Do you get banned for your opinions here user?

oh princess

The saudi's are the extremists??????? 15/19 9/11 hijackers were saudi. Bin Laden = Famous saudi family

It's getting gud

fun fact: 49% of Americans voted for a Republican for the House, an 48% voted for a Democrat. Due to gerrymandering, the Republicans hold a 50 seat advantage.

Only the House can impeach a President, by a simple majority. This will not happen because Republicans can withstand a popular vote revolt and still maintain a majority in 2018 and 2020, again, thanks to gerrymandering.

Which of those three do you think is the most likely to bottom as a prison bitch?

mfw its happening

KUSHNERS IN HIDING

FULL PANIC
where is manafort?? The big fish always get away. Maybe he flipped on trump

Yes because they totally won't abandon Trump once he becomes too much of a liability to them and their political careers.

Fun fact