Daily reminder that atheism is one of the main factors that western society is failing

Daily reminder that atheism is one of the main factors that western society is failing

>"b-but I'm atheist and I don't support western degeneracy"
If you consider yourself an atheist then you're just like any other atheist and therefore you're against christian values and lifestyles.
Saying this is the same as the saying "b-b-but not all muslims"

>"b-b-but muh science"
Religion is not anti-science and has never been.
Many if not all great minds throughout time have ben christian to some degree. Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Galileo Galilei and William Thompson just to name a few

>"b-b-b-b-b-b-but muh crusades and inquisition"
Christianity is a religion which has reformed and changed over centuries to fit with modern society and norms. The biggest change was probably lutheranism which in short made christianity more about the people and less about the church and big religious figures. The crusdades and inquisitions happened 600-1000 years ago and it wasn't really much considering everything else that happened that long ago. Everyone was killing eachother over the most meaningless things back then, but christians are the only ones who have stopped this.

tl;dr: if it wasn't for christianity or christians you wouldn't even be here today
Now put down your fedore and go read a bible

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4fb_1437753990&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No atheism is good it's the rejection of classic morals and ethics logic that is wrong. It's a lot like religion in that it's good, but people don't know how to use it properly.

It's like saying guns kill people. We all know people kill people.

Stop spreading lies.

Catholic priests would love that kid.

Saw the vid with that kid from the top image in it. I hate fags so much.

Fags love him more

liveleak.com/view?i=4fb_1437753990&comments=1

both of those behaviors are absolutely the fucking same, forcing a child to behave or adapt a behavior.

i just want people to live without the shackles others have placed on them

But Catholic priests also love him. Don't try and change subject. You know for a fact that catholic priests are perverts and they cover it up. These are facts that can't be denied. How's your theory holding up?

>i just want people to live without the shackles others have placed on them

then go live in a place where there are no rules or norms
faggot

Brainwashing children is wrong. I was brainwashed when I was younger but once I was 15 and learned to think for myself I saw that religion was just man made bullshit. It's so obvious, I have a lot of Christian friends but it's sad to see them still stuck in the way of thinking that was forced upon them.

Lol I was just about to respond with this same message. People think that somehow letting a kid dance is somehow worse than letting him become on of the thousands of children fucked in the name of God.

Why do think it is that 99% of children just happen to be the same religion as their parents?

You can't even formulate a proper sentence, why the fuck would I listen to you?

daily reminder OP is a faggot

First off, not once did I defend pedos, especially Catholic pedos. Second, people are completely fine pointing out religious pedos, but never point out the ones within their own communities.

Also, it's a fucking kid twerking and grinding. Kids shouldn't be doing that kind of shit.It's bad enough retarded adults do it.

Red Herring argument

Yes but you assert that atheism is the issues, but when somebody throws a wrench in your theory, you continue to defend it. This is known as cognitive dissonance.

>Red Herring argument
>actually looking for a good argument in a bait thread on b

wewlad

Wewlad indeed.

But a spade is a spade.

Wait, what?? I didn't say atheism is the issue. I'm not OP.

Apparently being Atheist makes you against Christianity. No, you just lack faith in any God.

and reddit spacing is reddit spacing
get the fuck out

Oh well then I'm confused and it's too much work to explain everything on both fronts so nevermind sorry disregard that I suck cocks

Grasping at straws

op just rekt u all fedora boys

tl;dr

Just stopping by to clear up something about Atheism.

I'm speaking for myself, since a lot of people feel differently, just like religious people do, and my comments are only directed towards that misleading picture. For me, this has nothing to do with Atheism, it has more to do with equality. I could give two shits less if someone wants to suck a dick, or read the bible. I'm okay with both, but I am not okay with people who try to push their agenda's down my throat. If a gay man or woman was harassing me with their gayness, or a religious person with their religion, I would not be okay with it.

You are so dumb. Really. Do you understand that atheism isn't a philosophy, religion or set of beliefs? Read a G-D book, homeboy.

I'm an atheist and I'm totally ok with the first picture and totally not ok with the second one. So in a sense you are totally right about what it is to be an atheist, but you are actually wrong about everything else for thinking that a kid enjoying a carnaval is wrong and that kid should read a book about murders and shitty morales.

How funny how atheists call religious people stupid but they're the ones who always end up biting these threads
pretty ironic

Well this is the dumbest strawman argument I've ever seen. Here, look, I can do it too!

>carnaval

>if it wasn't for christianity you wouldn't even be here today

There's something we can all agree on, without the progression of knowledge being held back by religion, we would not likely still "be here", in the place we are now.
We'd have discovered that we live on an infinite plane of concentric circles.

>But I don't support western degeneracy
Only tribalistic cucks make determinations on a person's character based on one characteristic.

>Religion is not anti-science
Try googling Galileo or the history of the heliocentric theory of the solar system.

>Crusades and inquisition
Yes, there's been change. And there will continue to be change. Everything can be twisted for terrible ends, and just because Christianity isn't in power and doesn't have the clout to pull off fundamentalism or a theocracy doesn't mean it wouldn't given the chance.

Atheism is the rejection of superstition, and the belief in un-provable concepts.

>your tl;dr
Very likely. And without atheism and enlightenment values like secularism, you'd be living under religiously-sponsored monarchs.
It's almost like life isn't black and white.
Put down your bible - the young republicans' club is having a meeting.

Honest mistake, man. No worries.

>stuff that happened almost 1000 years ago
>lesbians

k

Remember, all Christians are insane and violent if you don't believe everything you tell them too.

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

>The biggest change was probably lutheranism which in short made christianity more about the people and less about the church and big religious figures

Catholics are such authoritarian faggots
LITERALLY HITLER

At least one Christian did it, so all Christians must be evil and love torturing people.
Also they hate gays.
Its a fact, look it up.

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

I think you mixed up liberalism with Atheism OP. liberalism is the cause of our downfall. The are the reason Muslims will take over the world soon. The have emasculated our society males, every great civilization falls after it's males have been emasculated. usually because a more masculine society takes over. Today, that would be Muslims. They're going to breed us out and eventually enslave us lke they do millions around the orld, all to current day liberal faggots that do not know when to stop making "progress". Just look at history it's the same thing over and over. Liberal like Faggots take over the minds of the comfortable citizens of the time, the kingdom falls. Story as old as time.

>ITT: A long, winding train of faggotry with OP being the conductor

>The brutal torture and murders happened, like, a super long time ago, so it's okay now.
>Christians still kill people in the name of god.

k

cuckservative fag here.

there's nothing wrong about a little boy playing around with a bunch of faggots.

you can't "teach him" a sexuality, no matter how hard you want to, actually you shouldn't "teach him" anything if political, let him decide for himself.

also I didn't read the post because it's too long, learn how to be succinct, you're not peer reviewing any research here to use more than 200 words in one fucking post.

>muslims still kill people in the name of god

fixed that for ya

Like atheism?

A lack of evidence doesn't prove nonexistence

No, but you teach a child what is a good idea, what is a bad idea and what to not worry about or try to understand until they are older. Letting some little 4 year old faggot run around with absolutely no boundaries or discipline turns him into a whiny, even bigger faggot that gets mad if you don't call him by his pronouns because he never left imagination land.

Atheism kills in the name of God?

They're bros. They both do it.

I'd fuck the shit outta those kids.

>Christians still kill people in the name of god.

Thus atheism is illogical

>you teach a child what is a good idea
Indocrination is a form of child abuse. Let the kid decide what he wants, and stop pushing your shit onto them. Let THEY decide what is good for them, and if you want to teach anything, teach them to be skeptical of anyone selling them "the truth".

>Letting some little 4 year old faggot run around with absolutely no boundaries or discipline turns him into a whiny, even bigger faggot that gets mad if you don't call him by his pronouns because he never left imagination land.
That's why you don't push your beliefs into them. The only reason they grow up to be like that is to rebel against faggy parents like you who want to impose their retarded notion of "morals" into their children.

sage grows in all fields

ITT: People don't know what atheism is.

>hurr durr atheists think god definitively does not exist

The simple disbelief in God does not mean atheism is in anyway responsible for anything of this nature. As someone who is an Ex Muslim Islam causes much more crazy shit to happen. Atheism only refers to ones belief of God, it has no other characteristics or ideological views. I know atheists who are hardcore left, while I'm much on the right. I don't consider them not atheist because we don't share views, I just think they're dumb.

In short an atheist can have any weird view they want, but atheism is not responsible because you can be atheist and be against all of the degenerate western stuff. A Muslim maybe against Islamic stuff that's bad, but it's hard for them to disagree when it's apart of the religion.

Yes, but a lack of evidence does not prove a positive. i.e. if you make a claim, you need evidence.
In reality, an atheist doesn't need to disprove god - religious cucks need to do the proving.

>I'm religious so that gives me the right to choose your lifestyle

Wouldn't it make you more happy to "know" I'm going to hell for my decisions and you're going to heaven? Like, isn't that good enough for you to just fuck off and worry about your own shit?

>The November 2015 Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting, in which three were killed and nine injured, was described as "a form of terrorism" by Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper.[125] The gunman, Robert Lewis Dear, was described as a "delusional" man[126] who had written on a cannabis internet forum that "sinners" would "burn in hell" during the end times, and had also written about smoking marijuana and propositioned women for sex.[127][128] He had praised the Army of God, saying that attacks on abortion clinics are "God's work".[129] Deer's ex-wife said he had put glue on a lock of a Planned Parenthood clinic, and in court documents for their divorce she said "He claims to be a Christian and is extremely evangelistic, but does not follow the Bible in his actions. He says that as long as he believes he will be saved, he can do whatever he pleases. He is obsessed with the world coming to an end."

>cannabis internet forum
it's always the junkies

Everyone needs to prove what they say, atheists too.

Do everyone a favor and don't have kids.

Better yet, don't talk about anything ever again. You're very deluded and you are putting on a blind fold to both the negativity of a human's intelligent, as well as the positivity.

Even better yet, you should probably just kill yourself, bro.

People still kill in the name of Christianity
>more self righteous radical Christians than Muslims

Remember, he was Christian, so this represents all Christians.

>Cannabis
Yeah man, I see so many violent stoned folks

>Atheism kills in the name of God?
>God?

Yep, so I'll say it like this:
>there is not a single piece of evidence that god exists, therefore without evidence, all we have an often-edited 2000 year old book of myths. This indicates that there isn't, and never was a god, and the idea should be abandoned until evidence for it is found.
There you go.

any true atheist would be okay with both, so long as either one is not harming anyone, or using their religion or lack of religion to force a position of power. just like any group, the vocal minority is always the loudest, but it doesn't mean its true.

I'm an atheist and I'm not okay with the first image and perfectly okay with the second.

>the truth is evil so I'm going to place belief into something that has zero evidence supporting it

The only thing atheism is against is being a sheep. Your anecdotal experiences do not prove the existence of God. Stop trying to drag us back into the mud.

Lol people will want their morality and value systems back when Sharia Law becomes the norm and Islam is the religion of the land as is currently the projected future.

/thread

Nice argument. You really showed me why you must push religious values onto children in order to make them straight.

I'm not even a leftist and you are pissing me off with your retarded notion of "education".

>long as either one is not harming anyone
>not harming anyone
I fucking hate this argument, just becuase "it's not harming anyone" doesn't mean it should be done

I don't give a fuck what invisible nonmaterial being you worship, just as long as you leave me the fuck alone.

Dont want to read your long-ass baitpost, but wtf is that image?? You dont have to like fags just cause you dont believe in god and who the fuck would give a child a bible to read? Even religious ppl explain their interpretation of the book to their children.How is he supposed to understand that shit on his own? Whoever gave him this book is just wasting the boys time...even from a christian point of view.

soooo 2 mentally ill people one of which was a drug addict and none of them were christians?

ok

But he's not being molested.

Christianity has a monopoly on morals.

atheism is the disbelief in God

The kid can do whatever he wants when he turn 18 and moves out

>"He claims to be a Christian and is extremely evangelistic, but does not follow the Bible in his actions. He says that as long as he believes he will be saved, he can do whatever he pleases. He is obsessed with the world coming to an end."

Lets start by devouring this horseshit, >"b-b-but muh science"
Religion is not anti-science and has never been.
Many if not all great minds throughout time have ben christian to some degree. Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Galileo Galilei and William Thompson just to name a few.
you claim that there have been a lot of intelligent people throughout history who have believed in God, that’s true. While you ponder the significance of that I would like you to consider Jason. Jason is a very intelligent guy he heard a pretty ridiculous claim from an anonymous source, he immediately did not believe it and went about his day without giving it further thought. Later Jason heard a friendly acquaintance make the ridiculous claim but despite the claims ridiculousness Jason trusted it's source so he actually believed it. Yet because the ridiculous claim is not actually true you may think that it won’t be too difficult to convince Jason that he should not believe it. At this point indeed it might not be too difficult to convince him of the truth after all he is an intelligent guy.

Part 2:
Now let’s change the circumstances.
Let’s say the Jason was raised from birth to believe the ridiculous claim if that’s the case it will be much more difficult to convince Jason that the claim is not the true. After all it was taught to him and consistently reinforced throughout his life, by his parents the very people nature has set him up to trust the most regardless of their knowledge or lack thereof the actual truth.
Let’s change the circumstances again, let’s say that not only was Jason raised from birth to believe that ridiculous claim but the community of people who lived around Jason and his family were also raised believing the ridiculous claim. At this point Jason’s belief will be reinforced by many other people besides his blood relatives, including probably his spouse his belief will be considered the norm and anything that contradicts it will seem alien and wrong. Now it will be very very difficult to convince Jason that the ridiculous claim is false.

So you're saying all Christians are mentally ill?
Suddenly it all makes sense...

>posting inflammatory shit-tier low quality pseudobait
>shut down all possible arguments

I.. what? What the fuck are you expecting to gain from this thread?

actually, its greed.

part 3:

Let’s change the circumstances yet again by simply adding many years to the effect. Now the ridiculous claim has persisted throughout many generations Jason community is merely the most recent community to have been raised with the ridiculous claim and throughout the years has caused beloved traditions to develop. Traditions that provide happiness, stability, familiarity, and comfort. Those traditions gave rise to institutions the ridiculous claim has rolled down a mountain like an avalanche gaining momentum, and now there are holidays to celebrate it's different aspects. Entire buildings constructed to facilitate rituals developed from the ridiculous claim complete with specialized vocations, hierarchies, uniforms, schools and inspiring work of art in every medium. Naturally intense tribalism develops bonding people who believe the ridiculous claim. Thereby affecting political policy from the least powerful forms of government to the most powerful.This intense tribalism also causes the stigmatization and ostracisation of anyone who doesn’t believe the ridiculous claim, Even amongst friends and family. Now both Historically and in some regions to this day disbelievers may be tortured and killed, at this point not only would the ridiculous claim obviously true but the truth would seem obviously ridiculous. Convincing Jason at this point becomes an exercise in futility as anyone who comes bearing the truth would not only seem ridiculous but strange, devious, and even evil.
Let’s change the circumstances a final time.

I thought Christianity was all about fucking those choir boys?
Hell, religion in general seem to keep us quite buzy.
Witchtrials, crusades, bombing.
And lets not forget, to this days those nutts are looking forward to rapture, and making sure it will happen.
Meanwhile all Atheists are asking for evidence before they accept anything.
That's it at the core.

Yes Galileo Galilei would agree with you... from within the confines of his house arrest for blasphemy against the church because he did what? science....

part 4:
Let’s say that the ridiculous claim bears with it a caveat that believing it results in the ultimate reward and disbelieving results in the ultimate punishment. Now not only does Jason have a tremendous incentive to believe what has already been relentlessly instilled in him to believe since birth, but he also has an incentive to spread the ridiculous claim to those who are unaware or to convince those who disbelieve. So that they too will be saved in this way using Jason’s is goodness the ridiculous claim reproduces. Causing people to think that not only should they believe it but they need to believe it. Add this to all the previous circumstances it would be simply amazing if Jason could ever see the ridiculous claim for the falsehood that it is despite the fact that he’s an intelligent guy. The funny thing about the truth is that it will remain true even if you were not raised to believe it , the truth requires no indoctrination, communities traditions, institutions, governments, apologetics, stigmatization, tribalism, incentives, or punishments yet without these things the ridiculous claim would utterly disappear never to resurface, the truth however will remain true and available to be discovered even if nobody spreads it by the edge of sword , the point of a gun, the explosion of the bomb, or by a parent to their child. At some point maybe just maybe one day Jason will ask himself why the ridiculous claim needs so many dirty tricks to be believed.
Tl;dr OP is incapable of basic critical thinking, and cause and effect.

Curious, why do you think that? why cant we try to coexist peacefully and be tolerate of differences?

Well, good luck raising another blue haired genderfluid trans wolf trans racial.

>Religion is not anti-science and has never been.