2/18: Bellator 172 - Mitrione vs Emelianenko
2/19: UFC FN 105 - Dos Santos vs Struve 2
3/4: UFC 209 - TBA
3/11: UFC FN 107 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 108 - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>RIZIN results
mmajunkie.com/2016/12/rizin-ff-grand-prix-open-weight-2016-finale-live-video-stream-and-official-results-1-a-m-et

>UFC 207 walkout songs
mmajunkie.com/2016/12/fight-tracks-the-walkout-songs-of-ufc-207-will-it-be-last-time-we-hear-rousey-out-to-joan-jett

>Fighters react to UFC 207
mmafighting.com/2016/12/31/14131838/ufc-207-in-tweets-pros-react-to-amanda-nunes-vs-ronda-rousey-cody

>UFC 207 reebux
mmajunkie.com/2016/12/ufc-207-athlete-outfitting-pay-total-2016-payout-number-tops-7-1-million

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABpgvWHJAGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

schaub

not a very good op

Any fights aside from Shields/Fitch worth watching?

>he didn't watch RIZIN

watching now, Dom might be overdoing it a bit, everything he said was statistically correct? ok dude

So Ronda is deleted right?

of course I did but they weren't the highlight of mma news last night friend

quick reminder lads

I'd love for them to do Ronda vs Tate 3, with Tate winning. I'm 100 % sure Ronda would kill herself.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABpgvWHJAGU

he is talking about when he said he was the hardest fighter to land strikes on in the UFC, the caliber of Cody's opponents etc

he said that to reinforce the notion that he bases his life on the truth, he doesn't stretch facts or ideals in order to feel better about them. when he talks trash to his opponents, he's telling the truth. that's all he meant there

i was shilling for my boy Dom a bit before this fight and he's still my boy even though im pretty disappointed in this performance

he won 2 out of 5 rounds and more sigs every round even after the unfortunate cut from that headbutt but got completely clowned by cody

TJ had the right idea of looking to grapple constantly with Lineker but Dom's first TD gets stuffed and he just gives up on it? at least after this no one can question Dom's chin

We still got a boy

Nunes vs Cyborg – who wins?

>you wont be able to hit me
>your gameplan is to knock me out, you've already lost
he says dumb ridiculous shit all the time. he's not infallible or omnipotent.

>TJ had the right idea of looking to grapple constantly with Lineker but Dom's first TD gets stuffed and he just gives up on it?
dude he gave up on his TDs because of that giant cut

if that cut got any worse the fight would have been stopped dude

The cut and first drop I think must have fucked up Cruz
For whatever reason instead of rethinking his plan he just fucking rushes him like and idiot

only with the picks i added

He fought emotional, Garbrandt clowning him like he wasn't shit really pushed his buttons

>in a few weeks we'll find out that Ronda was using PED's
Edmund couldn't even chose proper ones.

>GOAT COP still has it

STILL MY BOY!!!

Reminder casuals were laughing at Rizin for having a 40 year old fight but paid $50 to watch a 42 yo Pyle fight

At the weigh-ins, former UFC Welterweight Champion Johny Hendricks and Ray Borg missed weight for their bouts, weighing in at 173.5 lbs and 129.5 lbs, respectively. As a result, they were fined 20% and 30% of their respective fight purses

wewlad

>For whatever reason instead of rethinking his plan he just fucking rushes him like and idiot
I think it's because of the cut. The threat of the takedown being constantly feinted and always present is what makes Dom so difficult to fight. He sets up combinations, potshots from the outside and TDs with the same feints.

He can't shoot with a cut like that. It stifles a large portion of his gameplan

To be honest, I'm more impressed with Cody than disappointed in Dom. Sure he could have not go so much forward but he got outplayed by him and never really adjusted to it (well he tried in the 3rd or 4th I think but lost patience).

Cody can be thankful because it could have really been a snooze fest. I'm sure it will be in the rematch.

pyle was 'free' on fs1

>He can't shoot with a cut like that.
explain this - are you talking about the cut on his eyebrow? how does that relate to this takedowns?

>50
I'd that how much is costs in America? When I clicked on it from fightpass it said 30 for HD

Obscures his vision, he risks taking a knee or missing if he can't see.

>that gabi garcia fight
Does anyone have a webm of that old lady bouncing off of the ropes?

>h-hey cody sorry about lying to kids dying of cancer about shaving my head

He could see fine enough to throw punches and kicks

MMA ladies and gentlemen..... chimp swinging.

Truthfully predict TJ vs Cody

>sigs
He landed ZERO hard punches

Anyone who thinks monkey style with thier hands down is gonna win another UFC fight is regarded.

context senpai?

>I listened to the post fight conference : the post

Getting real sick of cunts like you

I can screencap messages I sent to a friend of mine literally during the fight where I say exactly that

I don't know about the cancer thing, but Cody dated Chimpette

ahahha... what a cunt

glad she loses

If Fedor gets past Mitrione, Fedor/Cro Cop 2 would be fucking excellent.

RIZIN should go for that to cap off their august/september show if they do one, 12 years after the first fight

thank god waterson killed the meme

He got hit more often than he ever has before. Most people would say that TJ is a better striker than Cody; the cut was clearly a factor in this fight.

It not only makes him more susceptible to knees etc during the shoot, but he also risks opening the cut up if he shoots on the wrong side. So right away his opponent is more aware of what might be coming.
Also, it's way easier to open cuts up worse on the ground than it is standing. Standing, Dom has to protect that side of his face, which again has an effect on what his opponent thinks is coming. But on the ground, it's easy to land short shots directly to the cut, or open it up by grinding with your skull.

It's just way too risky to be shooting and trying to grapple your opponent with a cut that large my dude

Did anyone called her out on this promise?

You don't have any friends lol

>Dana wouldnt let her do it
>this is somehow her fault

Fedor will not win again. Mark my words.

So he lost because he hit beat up?

I'll do something about it

Garbrandt stuffed all his takedowns, before and after the cut. It had no effect on the takedowns, Garbrandt is just a crazy athlete and crazy good wrestler/scrambler.

lol
"wouldn't let her"
yeah just like he wouldn't let rose
you're as dumb as they come

He lost because he could implement his gameplan, and there are many reasons for that taking place.

We just witnessed Serra/GSP 1

Are those thongs?

Technically Schaub won the RIZIN Grand Prix. He should get that diamond watch, not Cro Cop.

Did the UFC include a term that she couldnt shave her head for any reason?

Lying cunt

Cruz only shot once before the cut so that's hardly impressive

dana's phone calls mate

Wouldn't surprise me but I think she's full of shit.

ucuck btfo. will he ever recover?

Facts are facts. Garbrandt was a top wrestling prospect before he had to drop out of college and has 100% TDD in his UFC career.

They didn't give two shits about Rose, friend

I guess """"""""""winning"""""""""" with an illegal headbutt is considered legit these days.

How does Rizin's open weight GP work?
Can you actually enter it as a 135'er and fight 250+ fat cunts? Is it that retarded?

He looked good in this fight, but I'm not sold on cody being the next big thing. seemed like he just hung back and countered, plus dom's eye was fucked and he got tagged early from being too aggressive. stars kinda aligned for him this fight to make him look untouchable

gotta see cody v dillashaw to draw a conclusion

TDD is a useless stat. People that go up against non wrestlers or wrestlers that don't shoot are the guys with 100%

Guy in the back looks like he's bouncing on a dildo.

it has nothing to do with the ufc
she absolutely could have done it
she didn't because she would potentially lose money
she's a liar and has always been a liar going back to her lies about her upbringing and her time in reno

any more pics of these japanese rizin sluts

Dom will get shitwhipped again in the rematch.

Whats his new strategy? Sit back and get beat up with his hands down? Chimp style doesn't work.

me in the hat

Is Cruz a non-wrestler too? He went 0-7 for TD attempts and was actually taken down himself. Maybe Garbrandt is just as good as he seems and Cruz has lost a step after a long career and a shitload of injuries.

the friction from grappling will tear that shit up

her brother is also a convicted child molester

really makes you think

Only if you choose to grind your eyebrow into their chin.

Nah I wish

Oh and by the fuck way, about Paige, after she cut off 4 INCHES of her hair, and visited that kid in the hospital to give OTHER PEOPLES MONEY, she tweeted that she missed her long hair.

so this is what it takes to be in the ufc

no wonder ronda got destroyed if this is the standard for training

Yeah Conor enter it you'd win lad you're not a manlet at all

Wow Cody is a counter puncher? Great observations friend, Cruz fought the same as he always does, granted the cut switched up the game plan but it's still not an excuse

I bet you unironically like goober too

>Cruz fought the same as he always does
you've obviously never watched him fight

>After seeing Jean-Claude Van Damme's performance in the film Bloodsport, he decided to become Mixed Martial Artist.

How often has this happened? Is it even a good film?

anyone have a webm of Rena's finish?

judging is a literal meme

>Your fighter of the year:Bisping

>Most JUST fighter of the year: Sage Northcutt

>Best poster of 2016: fight collage user

>Worst poster of 2016:anyone with a name

>Best meme of 2016:The entire new years eve cards of mma

>Worst meme of 2016: people thinking mma fighters beat mayweather

Was Dillashits interview the most cringeworthy interview ever?

>"THATS MY BELT"
>Despite the fact that he current champ dominated him and took the belt from him
>"His level of competition sucks"
>Despite that fact that Dillashaw's 2 title defenses were against Renan "The Gatekeeper" Barou and rank 100 Joe "The Bellator Washout" Soto
>"Cruz will win"
>Then Cody dominates Cruz

He just made a complete ass out of himself.

I was so perplexed by the manlets last night. Garbrandt used speed, head movement, momentum changes, and accurate striking to pick apart and decision his opponent. Literally everything Cruz has done the best his entire career. And Cody schooled him.

I officially know NOTHING about mma.

Bouncing kangaroo man fought the same as he always does

You don't know shit

>dominated him

>2 judges game round 1 to Cruz
>1 judge game round 5 to Cody

What the fuck?
If that last judge would have scored round 5 properly and gave it to Cruz, we would have had a split decision...

if you ever heard jeff sherwood talk you would realize anyone listed agreeing with him is not in good light

I could watch this all day

plz kys

There is a selection, yes you could technically enter but you will be selected only if they wished you dead.

thanks senpai