One argument against joining the military I always see on Sup Forums is

one argument against joining the military I always see on Sup Forums is
>you are essentially dying for the jews
does that really matter when your killing mudslime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OAEmpdSHC10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedevacantism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Killing the enemy is more important than anything else.

Also, in this one, Israel is our friend.

Literally definition of good goy.

It's a two-edged sword, the way I see it.

Option A: you survive and come back with your limbs intact. You've been getting payed to kill sandniggers and you might even get free college education for it. feelsgoodman.jpg

Option B: you die/are a cripple for life. Congrats, you've given your life or limbs for G-d's Chosen People. feelsbadman.jpg

>joining the military
>dying

Fucking kek

Really the military is a great thing for middle-IQ people, who would otherwise be lazy and lack discipline.

Downside is all the veterans I work with are super autists, who have to be walked through even the simplest of tasks.

Outside of infantry roles, the military offers a good alternative to picking up a trade without going to a trade school. You can literally finish up your term with 6 figures in savings and ready to pass the journeyman cert

>Be american
>join military in hope to kill muslims
>get bomed in your first day
>die like a bitch
>your wife get fucked by niggers
what went wrong?

being a welfare queen =/= dying for jews

If I knew for a fact that I could become part of SOF, I'd join. The SCAR makes it all worth it.

>Israel is our friend.
>Ohne Juden, gäbe es auch keine Flüchtlinge.

>what went wrong?
We allowed cockroaches into NATO

Shoo shoo roach

also;
>10.000 dead american
>15.000 dead al qaida confirmed
come again americans, it was fun to kill your soldiers

youtu.be/OAEmpdSHC10
>tfw getting bomed

>joining the army to kill people, who happened to be unsaved
Do you think Jesus would want you to do it?

We've been meddling and killing Muslims for 60 years and it has done nothing but create more radicals.

Surprise surprise, people who've had their whole family blown up turn into radicals.

The eternal Jew is the true enemy. Let him kill Muslims if he wants. The Middle East is not our problem and we have no moral right to be there unless you're talking about repaying Israel for the years of spying and backstabbing us.

If you want to defend this county join the border patrol. We are being invaded by Mexicans, not Muslims

>be turkroach
>born in turkroachia
>make fun of america and Americans
>get stomped in a day because you are as backwards as your mudslime neighbors
Fuck moslems and turkroaches

They also retreated from Iraq and Afghanistan. and they branded as "victory" but i know they BTFO by mujaahidens and they can't deal with it anyone.
They created ISIS to deal with real mujaahidens

I was going to join to become an Officer but backed out cos I felt like it really wasn't for me. The main thing I lament is missing out on combat training.

Like that cunt in the OP could blow me the fuck out in a combat situation and I couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Jewsus is a complete fucking faggot anyway.

We will Abdul
we will
We're gonna drop a hellfire onto your mud hut you stupid fucking towelhead

Let's see some kikes shed blood for us, then we'll talk.

>.gif
Please need source and more. Severe lack of dead amerifats on this site. They all think that hiding behind drones and kevlar and tanks while shooting children makes them some sort of powerful, yet they die all the same.

haha i got you

>m-muh ancestors religions

odin was a cuck and thor loved BBC in his mouth

But if you kill your enemy, they win

best response in the thread, thanks user!

yes
>I did not come to bring peace but a sword

Good thing I wasn't referring to those degenerates worshiped by snownigger subhumans then, you Abo cunt.

Wonderful. Thank you Turkish brother. Too bad I can't go googling this stuff without the entire CIA and its Canadian counterpart bursting through the door.

>Really the military is a great thing for middle-IQ people, who would otherwise be lazy and lack discipline.

this
there are infinite number of things you could be preocupying yourself, while working out and getting fit regularly without someone screaming in your ear
military really attracts the dumbest people

well cooked pork 10/10

>I-I hate the military because... uh... I just don't want to die for Israel! Yeah, that's the reason! I-it isn't because I'm a huge coward or anything like that. I'm still hardcore. Please believe me.

They breed way faster than you kill them, it's useless.

Except if you are talking about the fun factor, then it's alright i guess.

np

The bigger issue is dying for the Jew because they've lied to you.

I'm ex search and we had a choice a 3 counter IED devices,
>Valon
Standard metal detector, useless as most IEDS are low to 0 metal content and Afghanistan is covered in scrap metal

>Horn
GPRS, detects voids in the ground, very easy to use and reliable, our main choice

>Whitebait
Detects residual electricity in the power pack, very accurate but hard to master and uncommon

We were vehicle mounted and spotted most of our IEDs from ground sign. Now take the infantry, dismounted patrols through areas easy to conceal IEDs. What where they offered

>Valon
Standard metal detector, that's it

When I asked members of 4SCOTS why they used such useless equipment, they replied "what else are we suppose to use?"

The MoD lies to the infantry, telling them this is the only option. The only reason for this is to save money, Horn and Whitebait are expensive, more expensive than the death of a soldier it seems. How can you be angry about not having what you don't know exists

>makes them some sort of powerful
Nice, you retarded leaf

Yeah pretty much.

The West's problem is that they constantly have the press breathing down their neck and thus have to pretend to be the good guys.

Cripples the army so much that it is basically impossible to win anymore.

>Al Shabab

That's probably not an American soldier.

The fact is, dead American soldiers are kind of like Bigfoot. Most of them appear in blurry videos, which may or may not be real.

Our military has probably one of the lowest mortality rates in history. There are several occupations in the USA with a higher death rate than the military.

>join the military
>not only do you end up fighting for israel, a woman is also in your unit and everyone has to help her through training because they won't reduce standards

truly an honorable, world-class institution

Can we ban Roaches and Canacucks from this site?

Pretty nice t b h f a m
Always loved your anthem for some reason, that and the confederate one.

In option A you also get free PTSD.

I rather die for Israel fighting ISIS than get 5 million more of those Islamists settled in Germany.

The trick is not to be American and not be infantry

Every single thread I say the same thing. If you want all the training without any possibility of dying for Jews just join the reserves. You still get all the training of regular soldiers but unless ww3 breaks out you won't get shipped anywhere you don't want to go

>free college education

I have an NVQ3 in mechanical engineering, a standard mechanic has an NVQ2 (3 being the higher qualification here), I currently work as a minimum wage security guard because all civilian company's know the army can't train trades for shit

>tfw past the maximum age and can't enroll anymore
if you can remove kebab, it's totally worth it imho.

> I have PTSD, divorced, no legs... b-but I showed them that I have balls

>For all who draw the sword will die by the sword

The more substantial arguments are that 1) you're becoming a leech, that 2) you're pledging yourself to be quite literally a sheep with no autonomy, and, in the case of signing or being placed in any combat role, 3) you're volunteering to murder others.

I am sorry, what is this thread about? All i read was:
>i am a Jew

Not murder if it's legal.

Gotta make sure they at least break even user.

That's fucked though

>vehicle mounted
>Horn and Whitebait are expensive
Are their even man portable?

>10000 dead

Not even close you nigger.

Also

>15000 sand niggers

Lol try 50k and that only confirmed combatants.

If you prepare for the possibility that you may get crippled for life ( which is, IMHO, much worse than death) then you are good to go.

Nowadays, so many faggots join the military with the belief that war is like a video game that you can always respawn with full health and 4 limbs after a fierce battle.

literally the worst countries on this site!

Jews are good though, i dont see a problem dying for the chosen people

ου φονευσεις

Sounds like every other job

Deus vult

>4,500 US casualties over 10 years
>over 140,000 enemy casualties

nice try.

>break even

They've just spent millions refurbishing the Royal fleet auxiliary ships from the 70's, 2 have been scrapped months after refurbishing, 1 is for sale (probably to be scrapped as its obsolete) and another is sitting in the shipbuilders until next year until they decided to scrap it or not.

They're like any government body, they spend as much as they can so they don't loose the funding, but put little thought into where to put that money They look just like a standard metal detectors, our search team would dismount at vulnerable point.

Pic is guy using horn

Literally retarded.

>does that really matter when your killing mudslide?

Ok

And how about when mudslimes are killing you?

I find some truth to this, worked with a few military trained techs and out of 6 of them only one of them knew what the hell he was doing. then again he wasn't black like the other 5 ?

Says the guy who things legally sanctioned killing is murder lol. You're the sort of cuck who would have spat on soldiers coming back from Vietnam.

>ου φονευσεις
>legally sanctioned
L A M O

I should point out that they don't properly train the infantry in search either.

Look at the position of the detector head in the picture, it's obviously detecting shit with that arc. It should stay parallel to the ground.

What happens is an infantry corporal or such with no clue about search fires them through an on the fly "search" lesson when they arrive

>does that really matter when your killing mudslime?
today muslims
tomorrow white people

The Pope can and has sanctioned the killing of certain peoples throughout history.

Deus vult.

We're just taught to pass the test, and get the apprenticeship paper work without doing the apprenticeship. 6 months for what should take 3-5 years.

The idea is that you learn your trade in your unit, but they sold all our equipment to civilians and they (rightfully) don't trust us to touch them

>Pope
>God
L A M O
Fucking KEKLICS!

Kek wrong picture

We can play this game too roach.

That's Perun the God of Thunder you little shit, have some goddamn respect.

God speaks through the Pope, although no true Pope has sat in the Vatican for decades.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedevacantism

>God speaks through the Pope
L A M O
A
M
O

>he's a heretic

What was God saying when his human on earth was kissing the feet of a Muslim?

>he's a blasphemer

You mean the heretical Pope that serves Satan? I imagine God was quite perturbed.

>waging war in the name of God
>blasphemy
JUST

>waging war despite the *EXPLICIT* commands of your God not to do so
>not blasphemy
Fucking KEKLICS LAMO!

“Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.”
“Do not use force against an evil man.”
“Do not resist evil with evil.”

L A M O
A
M
O

But God speaks through the Pope thus if the Pope says a war is justified that means God says the war is justified.

>God isn't allowed to change His mind
How Jewish of you.

>God speaks through the Pope
>but only Popes I like and say God speaks through

The sheer idiocy of you people never ceases to astound. LAMO

Popes that spot Modernist heresy are heretical Popes that serve interests other than God. It's really quite simple.

FUCK OFF ROACH!!!