What is objectively the best denomination of Christianity, pol?

What is objectively the best denomination of Christianity, pol?

Orthodox for theological views, but Catholics for everything else.

mormon

Church of England. Not even a contest.

Catholics are cucked as fuck though

Dropping by to let you guys know Jesus wasn't white. Neither were any of his friends, disciples, family, or acquaintances. Only the people who killed him were white. Thanks.

Catholics are pretty bad m8. In my area Mormons seem to be the most uncucked, followed by Lutherans/other old school Protestant churches.

Calvinism desu

Which is the least cucked form of Christianity?

Does anyone have the qt Virgin Mary image? I need it for Mother's Day

Lutheranism AKA Catholics 2.0

Polish visiting germanistan. Sure not catholic or orthodox. Both of them are corupted as fuck and keep their followers stupid. 95% of Poles never touched a bible. I probaly going to join the luterans when i come back.

I'm fairly certain objectivity can't really enter into matters of religion. It really does come down to which denomination most agrees with your perception of the faith. That said, I'm happy with my Lutheran protestantism.

Orthodox or Adventist.

>Only the people who killed him were white.
Pharisees (Jews) aren't white.

Protestant and independent of the state. The church should not be a global institution like Catholicism or an outlet of the state like Orthodox, or it will be inevitably abused for propaganda purposes.
Also, the Bible is as close as we can get to the Word of Christ, not through traditions.

>but Swedish female bishop
It's a state church, administered by atheists and is exactly what I am talking about.
>but Deus Vult
Not an argument

Roman Catholic.
People who pick any denomination without Eucharist are too concerned about the current world because they think Catholics are "cucked", but they forget we are supposed to think about the Kingdom of God, not about present times.

The one that can actually pull off miracles.

Methodist.

>Romans
>Not white

The thing is, I just can't deal with all the shilling for Francis at church. Priests talk more about the crap books than about Jesus Christ. Not even a mention of old based popes. Without focusing on scripture people just eat it all up.

Nope, it's all the Protestant countries that cuck everything up.
Look at Poland, look at LT, look at Hungary etc etc.
Italian catholics are based and so are Spanish catholics.
The countries that are fucked are the ones that disrespect own faith.
Irish catholics are cool as well but our lefties ruin everything.