What music does your family like?

what music does your family like?

dadrock and metal
my parents' favorite band is Tool

Neo Nazi skinhead music. And Mantovani.

Father does not listen to much music, although he often plays some Gregorian chant or J-M Jarre CD while reading. Mother likes local singer-songwriters inspired by artists like Bob Dylan or Jacques Brel. Sisters listen to whatever is on the radio and some indie pop here and there.

Bob Marley, ABBA, Cat Stevens, Ray Charles, Pink Floyd

I would prefer not to

>cont
brother listens to nu-male rock like Beirut and fun.

my sister usually likes popular indie rock bands and classic songwriters like bob dylan. parents only listen to singers from their soviet childhood though.

Classical, dadrock, female vocals and choir music.

My dad likes chanson, greek music and fado. Mom doesn't really get music, I guess she likes ABBA.

"Dadrock", my father fvs are Beatles, PF, cerati/spinetta/charly and the only "new" stuff he listen is Arcade Fife, i tried to introduce him to loooots of bands but he's stuck in -rock is dead-

>mum and big sister, mainstream stuff and christian worship songs
>little sister, whatever trash is popular at the moment
>dad, older stuff like queen and jimmy hendrix

jimmy buffet

>dad
80s metal and old hip hop. primarily metallica, anthrax, slayer, nwa, biggie, wu-tang, bone thugs.

>mom
mostly 90s alternative and 10s indie pop. primarily smashing pumpkins, modest mouse, sublime, rhcp, arctic monkeys, fiona apple.

it's always pretty fun buying music for her on her birthday and mother's day and christmas. i got her Perfect From Now On last xmas and she liked it.

>uncle
king crimson, black sabbath, talking heads (which happen to be my 3 favorite bands).

>grandpa
70s jam bands.

>other grandpa
60s psych/folk/pop stuff.

>grandmother
elvis era rock n roll. shit her parents listened to.

>little brothers
trap

Sister: the soundcloud/'underground' rap scene (Lil peep, idk any artist other than that desu)

Dad: Loves blues, lives and breathes it; also was very into Pendulum back when I was a child

Mum: Aussie pub rock, RTJ, and most Triple J stuff; she surprises me a lot with her music choices

>father
Hair bands, Heart, some classic rock
>mother
Heart, Dolly Parton
>brother
Classical (esp. Bach), Beatles
>extended family on mother's side
Jazz, blues

rec me some good neo-nazi skinhead core music user

I don't know any specific names as it all sounds the same. How about some Barry Manilow instead?

My dad is into reggae, and I don't knows what my mother is into, but she's a crackhead if that gives you any sort of a guess.

know*

My dad's (66 years old) musical taste is faggier than kanye west's fashion sense. he only listens to edgy emo-faggot-metal such as raubtier, rammstein & ghost

Julio Iglesias

anything by Final War. Aryan pride is great but it's a giant meme
listen to Johnny rebel instead

My mom likes anything on the radio especially pop aimed towards working class single women with self esteem issues.

My dad likes some assorted oldies and 90's pop, plus some modern Coldplay type stuff

>80s metal & rock
>50s/60s/70s jazz

Dad- Dadrock (obviously), some Grunge, Southern Rock, Blues Rock, Some modern pop music
Mom- Disco, Michael Jackson, Prince, 80s pop hits, modern pop
Brother- Some Indie Rock (loves The Black Keys) lots of Party Rap from Early 2000s, Trap

>Dad
Post-punk and Synthpop - plenty of Talking Heads, New Order, The Smiths Tears For Fears, even Talk Talk, I shit you not

>Mom
Joy Division and MPB

>Little Sis
Punk and Top 40's pop - don't ask me how, it's a lot more to do with her friends than me

radio dad rock plus classics - dad
smash mouth and adelle - mom
gwen stefani and beyonce - step mom
pentatonics - lil sis
death cab and father john fisty - older lil sis
nickelback - lil bro

My dad is really weird. He likes free-jazz type stuff a lot. He's also a fan of the music that was popular when he was a kid/teenager/college student, he listens to The Beatles, Steely Dan, Bob Dylan, etc. but free-jazz is what he really likes. He's always talking about John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Pharaoh Sanders, Eric Dolphy, Albert Ayler, Evan Parker, Sun Ra, he'd actually fit right in here.
My mom likes really old music. She likes the early Beatles, and considers Sgt. Pepper to be where they got "weird and creepy," she one time told me she liked some parts of Revolver, but doesn't like the songs like Tomorrow Never Knows or Love You To because they are "gimmicky." She also likes older guys like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Jerry Lewis, Glen Miller, Al Jolson, etc. She likes some of the more tame punk songs like The Ramones stuff because it's "simpler than all the weird stuff coming out in the 70s"
My oldest brother is a big classical fan. Hardcore. He listens to classical all the time, it's what he really enjoys. He went through this weird phase a few years ago where he listened to Klezmer a lot, but he doesn't listen to it as much anymore.
My second oldest brother likes rock music and old style country music (like Johnny Cash). He also apparently likes Snoop Dog??? Found that out recently.
My older sister likes indie stuff. Arctic Monkeys, Lana Del Rey, Vampire Weekend, etc.
Than there's me. I listen to a lot Sup Forums stuff. I like dad rock, punk rock, math rock, post rock, prog rock, etc. I also recently (like, a few months ago) got more into rap and experimental stuff.
My younger sister likes pop. Top 40. She also likes some older stuff, but she's mainly pretty normal about music.
My two younger brothers aren't that interested in music at all.

dad likes hardcore punk and post-hardcore and noise rock, black metal, darker neo-psych, and shit like ty seagulls and the fuzzy wuzzy cool guy heroin guitar happy hour
HATES anything without guitars

mom liked folksy indie, kevin devine, Manchester orchestra, that sort of thing, 90s singer songwriters like jewel and cat power, 90s rock like cake, eels, counting crows and whatever pop
rest in peace I love you
HATED asians

younger brother likes jpop, anime and video game music, and that lofi noisy emoy bandcamp thing, ricky eat acid and flatsound and etc as well as edm
was never really interested in music until recently, prefers video games and collecting anime figures

older sister likes pop punk, midwest emo, hip hop, tumblr style

oldest sister is into 80s and 90s melodic hardcore and skate punk, and bruce springsteen and tom petty

Let the family post not you.

I can't believe we're that stupid to commit incest.

See? It happens in rural places where the girl you want to fuck lives 200 km away.

Also, you can stop being a faggot if you don't post.

Dad: Rush, Within Temptation, Nightwish, Skillet, Creed, and other buttrock & dadrock.

Mom: Prince, MJ, Tesla, Journey, Fleetwood Mac, Def Leppard, etc. Recently got her into Steven Wilson and M83 though.

Sister: Metallica, Burzum, Slayer, Behemoth, Nightwish, Swans, Hozier, Lana Del Rey, Abbath(?), War on Drugs

Me: GY!BE, Kanye West, Can, Interpol, Swans, HANL, Rolling Stones, Frank Ocean, Tame Impala, War on Drugs, Microphones/mount Eerie.

My sister is pretty patrician for 16