Are they actually the good guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ozYao1Mju7A
spiegel.de/international/europe/from-lisbon-to-vladivostok-putin-envisions-a-russia-eu-free-trade-zone-a-731109.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3529746/Aintree-racegoers-stylish-display-Ladies-Day.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends. From my perspective they are, from yours probably not.

They funded Germany to attack France and Britain actually

there are no good guys, good goy

good guys don't exist in politics.

No

From my governments perspective you mean, I don't hate people because I'm told to.

''They'' were communists, not modern Russia.
This meme is stale. Modern Russia is increasingly adopting pre-revolutionary outlook and discarding with communist legacy. You can't milk this cow for long.

Yes, they are.

this

BEADY

That's why I said ''probably''.
Russia is increasingly opposed to Anglo-American world order and culture.

Yeah but are they lying to their population in the same way that the West does to theirs?

>the current year
>still believing in good guys and bad guys
>thinking life is a comic book/action movie

Do you actually think it's us who are in control here? lol

Modern Russia is a hybrid of the tsar Russia and the Soviets, so what I meant is that Russia doesn't like Europe in general

There are no good guys.

There are no good guys.

There are some definite bad guys. Saudi Arabia is objectively evil for example.

They remove kebab. Need more be said?

not if you are a wahhabi

I see USA as a threat to world peace
not Islam
not Russia
not communism
not Iran
not China
not fascism
just USA

/thread

Russia never liked Europe, in general.
>hybrid
Not really. And I said pre-revolutionary culture is experiencing revival.
Nope.

they're still corrupt
money and influence have always been part in politics

No.

OK Mr. Culture relativist

If only, my friend. Modern Russia is ruled by soviet elites who can't think of anything but making everything sovietly

Yes we are

You lookin to be invaded anytime soon? Macaronian fuck

Based Ruskies

Fuck America

Look at the little Ukranian trying to be philosophical.
Don't you have a nazi flag to be raising?

I'm talking about general trend in culture. Of course your leaders are still tied with USSR, most of them lived and worked in that period.
But that's disappearing. New people will come and they won't have same outlook.

Lol yes, waddaya expect?

IMO, the soviet union was evil as fuck, but now a days a lot has changed and while the powers of Russia are not nearly as pure as, say, 1940s america, they're better than we are doing at the moment

No. Furthermore, they're the bigger of two evils.

No

Putin loves what's happening to Western Europe right now, he cannot wait for its collapse

Always remember he's still a KGB agent at heart and the vast majority of the KGB's mission was directed towards destabilizing western societies

He doesn't give a fuck about white people or anything else other than supremacy of the Russian state

youtu.be/ozYao1Mju7A

You need to fix your life, mate.

>"destabilizing"
>he has always preached for a common trade goal
spiegel.de/international/europe/from-lisbon-to-vladivostok-putin-envisions-a-russia-eu-free-trade-zone-a-731109.html

>TFW this is what we have in comparison
Feels shit man

>implying thats a bad thing
Get a load of this cuck

Russian and America are literally as bad as each other. They both go maximum dis-info and create cults of personality around their leaders.

The sooner they both die the better.

Russia is literally third world African banana republic tier corrupt. That corruption is in large part a left-over of the Soviet system.

>says the country which build a cult around the queen

The US gave you $500 million since 1993.

Ungrateful shithead.

da

What is going on here

BWEKFEST

Just some slags at the races
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3529746/Aintree-racegoers-stylish-display-Ladies-Day.html

There are no good guys

This

Most if not all children of Russian elites get their education in the West.
Its more likely Russian will become cucky

The good guys is you and your family in a tribe. No politics, no globalism, no "voting", no technology.

they still are a threat to world peace

no
nobody is "the good guys"
that just an anglo-christian good vs evil, for you to make it easier to get brainwashed and hate/attack your rivals

The human brain can only process so many relationships. In order to have larger groups, a certain identity must be achieved. Nations are one progression of that. Denying everyone not related to you is just shooting yourself in the foot.

You lost this fight millennia ago, faggot.

Russia is literally the most evil nation on earth

They are responsible for SJW - the KGB has funded liberal professors for decades. They bomb hospitals refugee camps and such causing an influx of refugees to Europe. They are fucking with us all.

They also have the highest AIDS rates and are the country that has the fastest growing islamization rate on the planet. Russia will be a caliphate long before europe. They are literally cucks for the muzzies, a muslim country.

>Highest aids rate
They're even with the US.

>poland

>They are responsible for SJW
hahahahah

No. Just a slightly lesser of two evils.