New WWYD Thread (Rape/Torture edition)

New WWYD Thread (Rape/Torture edition)

Other urls found in this thread:

charming-beauties.my-galls.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats WWYD?

Only if one must

What would you do

Fuck that slut's fat butt so hard until she cries, fucking her as deep as I can. Then make her suck my dick clean while gently being choked

Wwyd? Found this slut on Sup Forums, have a body shot of her too where shes wearing really tight clothes

Would tie her up and fun inside her for 3 days at least. Take that time to fuck her other holes too and grope the fuck out of that dine ass.

Wwyd?

Wwyd for wwyd?

WWYD?

Id put one foot on the back of her head, force it into the ground, then start fucking her cunt. After she stops screaming, I'll let her up for air. Right as she inhales, I'll flip her over by her hair and shove my cock in her mouth, make her choke on it. Once her face turns blue, I'll grab both sides of her head and facefuck her unconscious throat until I blow my load into her stomach .

Sauce?

Drug the pair of them at a party and drag them home with a couple of friends. Strap lefty down belly first, stripped naked of course. Force her head up by the hair and ram my cock down her throat while forcing lefty to eat out her asshole. Rape right one's pussy and cum inside one by one and have lefty clean it out with her tongue. Then waterboard the pair of them until they pass out.

WWYD to this innocent blonde?

i would fuck her tiny asshole until she cant walk anymore and then fuck her face real hard

Would love to flip her over and ram her tight asshole. It would be long after she started crying that I'd stop. Maybe give her a second fondest before I finish inside her cunt a few times.

Wwyd?

Tie her up in my basement, feed her cock on the daily till she loves it, destroy her slim body pounding her with my big cock, slapping her face hard with it and every day I give her a few more loads of cum on her face

Wipe the smile off her face.

wwyd

Break into her ass and rape her ass and pussy raw. Tie her down to a chair and taunt her before I start torturing her tits with clamps and squeezing them sharply. Then gag her, blindfold her, and plug her ears and lock her off in her closet with her vibrator rammed in her pussy, sensory deprivation+uncontrollable orgasms should her fun for the slut.

WWYD? Fuck her up

panties

Wwyd to the love of my life?

Drill a hole in her head right thru her fivehead deep into her brain with a smaller bit to maintain some friction , then fuck her skull using her brain matter and blood as lube all while choking the life out her with both hands , after filling her skull with cum I'd toss her used lifeless body to the side

Hide in the backseat of her car while she's out, when she comes in to start the car, chloroform her until she's out cold. Lock her up in the truck and drive out deep into the forest. Tie her up naked to a tree, and rape her up against the rough bark of the tree. Force as many pinecones up her ass and pussy after I'm done have fun fucking her. Then drive home with her car, leaving her tie to the tree ruined, hopefully it doesn't get to cold out there :)

wwyd, reply for reply

baseball bat in the pussy meanwhile i fuck the other holes and for the big finish, the baseball bat in the ass and cum in her face

>CHARMING ANGEeLS collection..

charming-beauties.my-galls.com

wwyd to righty? please no rape or torture, she's too innocent.

i would pinch her nipples

Slide those little shorts down her legs while she sleeps, and start rubbing her pussy. As she stirs awake clamp my hand down around her mouth so she couldn't scream. Rape her right in her bed as tears roll down her cheeks and she tries to scream through my hand. Finish deep inside her and watch as her wild eyes go wide. Then flip her over and wrap my arm around her neck to choke her out, while she claws at me and sputters into unconsciousness. Take some pictures with her phone with my cock in her mouth as she was out cold, then ram the phone as far up her pussy as I can and leave her there.

wwyd?????

WWYD to this shy, insecure thing?

i would fuck the shyness out of her
she would be so proud of her after that

I would chain her in my bedroom and fuck her tight asshole till I could shove a whole beer bottle up her ass. At that point I would fuck her throat everynight shooting a load down her throat before bed.

Drink with her, get her drunk enough that she can't resist my advances. Grope her boobs through her shirt and reach up her skirt. Undo her bra and take it off with some clever arm maneuvering, while also pulling her panties down to her ankles. Strip myself off and yank her top up and expose her fat tits. Hook her legs over my arms and plow her until I unload my thick cum into her cunt.

What would y'all do to this fat-tittied bitch?

She's got a face I'd love to batter. I'd also abuse her titties too of course. She'd be a mess of a woman basically after.

WWYD? similar looking in a way to yours

Shower all of these beautiful women with respect

Wwyd to this whore?

hot

i'd hose that chubby little redhead down with cum

>WWYD

What... Which...
what?

Gather around

Lead her into a bathroom stall, rip off her top and suck, slap and twist those meat bags. Grip her neck and slap the bitch's face, leaving it bright red, telling her that she'd better suck my dick real good or she'll get beaten as I rape every hole she has.

She drops onto her knees and reluctantly takes my cock into her mouth, not giving it nearly enough attention. I grab her hair and force my cock to the back of her throat, choking her with my thick member. I pull out and instruct her to put more effort in, and to make use of her fat tits while she's at it. She finally understands and starts sucking my dick like it's the fountain of goddamn youth.

I'm not going to cum from that, though, so I reach down and pull her onto her feet, gripping only her nipples. I grip her throat and force her against the stall walls, pulling her panties down roughly before inserting my cock into her tight cunt. I fuck the whore while choking her until I finally burst inside of her.

Looking for more detail about how y'all would abuse Go nuts.

wwyd to this slut? have nudes for good replies.

r4r

nice rapemeat

Kick her down onto the floor, lift up her dress and rip her panties off of her ass. I give her ass a firm slap before spitting onto my cock, separating her flailing legs and fucking her worthless cunt.

Follow her to the bathroom and force her to suck my dick while her husband prepares dinner downstairs. She refuses, so I slap her and force her to her knees and insist that it's her safest option. She reluctantly agrees and begins blowing me in a way only years of experience can do. I snap a few pictures while she's preoccupied and use it to blackmail her into letting me fuck and creampie her.

Knowing I could get this sluts legs open easily with a little bit of alcohol I'd take her out to the club to get me some. When she says that she never puts out on the first date on our way, I move to plan B and pop a roofie into her drink while she's not looking. She passes out after about ten minutes but instead of being selfish and taking her home for myself I decide to offer her up to the rest of the bar.

A couple of other guys help me strip her down showing off her shapely tits and tight body. We lay her down on the pool table and tie off the slut's wrists and ankles to each of the 4 corners of the table...
to be continued (get me some more of those pics)

Chain them both up in my basement - clothed, because I'm going to tear their clothes myself after they're chained. Their clothes torn, I'd attach a ring gag to left and a ball gag to right. Starting with left, I facefuck her until she's crying and then rape her cunt while slapping her ass purple.

When I'm done, or fancy a change, I grab a leather whip and use it on right, leaving red welts all over her back, torso, tits and legs. Then I'll force my cock into her tight pussy and leave her with a sticky creampie. Of course, they'll both remained chained...

Your turn ;)

Nice keep it up

Take the one in pantyhose outback and hotdog that nylon covered ass for a bit before sticking it in and leaving my load deep inside so it can leak out when we come back in.

Would rape them both and inseminate right

Slip some roofies into her drink at a party and pack her up after she's passed out. Go up to my cabin with four or five of my closest friends. Strip her naked and start a fire in the fireplace, and tie her hands up over her head in front of the fire, making her face it. Then we all take turns fucking her asshole and pussy as she begs to be freed. We then use her balloon tits for a nice friendly game of darts, the nipples are bullseyes. Once we've all had our fill of our pleasant weekend of turning her into a cumdumpster, we brand her ass with the word
"slut" and then tie her wrists off to the bumper and see if she can keep up on the drive back to town.

wwyd to this feminazi? (same girl as left)
r4r

Jesus Christ... my daughter...

WWYD

Dresses like a slut, I'd fuck her in front of you just to show you how badly you've done as a parent.

Get my dick sucked while she talks to her dad on the phone. More pics

Think anyone would notice if right got lost in the woods?

Sigh... why does that turn me on...

We pour some ice cold beer on her to wake her up so we can have some more fun with her. She wakes up in a shock and pulls on the restraints, She looks gorgeous soaked in the cold beer making her nipples stand up erect. Once she realizes that she's tie down naked, with the entire bar looking at her (none of them looking to eager to help). She screams out and tells us that "we'd better let her go or else." We decide on a different option and force her panties into her mouth and cover it up with duct tape. She screams through the gag and I look right into her tear filled eyes and tell her that she brought this upon herself, then I slide down my pants and force my dick into her tight pussy, watching her eyes go wide with terror as I force myself inside...

Her tits to help

At least it is user fucking her slut ass and not Tyrone right?

She was pretty drunk so probably not

Come up behind her and grab her hair, pulling her to the floor. Undo her bra and pull down her panties with one hand, bringing my hand back up to her snatch and inserting a couple of fingers. I'd moisten her a little before throwing her to the floor, spitting on my cock and raping her right there on the bathroom floor.

Knock right out with a massive blow to the head and drag her off deeper into the woods. I'd then tie her legs together and tie her arms to an above tree branch. Would then proceed to rape her for several hours, tearing her clothes off as I go, shoving her panties into her mouth and cumming inside her several times.

Looking for more replies to

wwyd to this buff bitch?

Would love to spitroast her with you, user.

could you fuck daddy's little girl

Damn she needs to be enjoyed

Is it her daddy posting?

But yes, I'd choke that bitch unconscious and drag her off somewhere secluded to have my degenerate way with her.

any interest?

Perfect time to get to score a quick shag then.

Christ...
If only real life allowed for such things.

What about fucking daddy in front of her to mix things up?

Shame you don't know me in real life, then. A drunk bitch is an easy bitch.

No one will know I fucked her right?

WWYD?

Yup, go ahead

looking for replys heres another picture

I start thrusting in and out of her roughly as I enjoying watching her face contort in terror under the gag. As I do this the rest of the patrons begin to get in on the fun. A couple of men started pulling on her hair from one side or the other, they slapped her hard and spat in her face calling her a whore and telling her that this is all she's good for (which is obviously true). Some other men start abuse her tits, yanking on the erect nipples and roughly squeezing them in her hand all the while she screams through her panties and gag and tears steadily stream from her face. Then one of the female patrons in the bar grabs an empty beer bottle, crawls between my legs as I continue raping her pussy, and rams the bottle into her ass. She screams out louder than ever and starts violently jerk around as she is double penetrated by my cock and the female parton's bottle...

needs to be taught a lesson

Wwyd