Admit it. you were bullied as a child and now have a raging need for validation from others...

admit it. you were bullied as a child and now have a raging need for validation from others. that's why you're chasing a music career.

>chasing a music career.
I'd bet less than 10% of mu thinks about maybe doing this and less than 1% of Sup Forums actually does

>you were bullied as a child and now have a raging need for validation from others
Why must you do this to me?
Besides, I was playing music before I was bullied.

Everyone gets bullied at some point in their life you snowflake.

no I just like making/playing music but nice try on being an armchair psychiatrist

>Everyone gets bullied
wow, literally how beta are you that you actually believe this?

s-stop lying guys, we all like music because we were bullied, right??

I may have a need for validation but I have no musical talent whatsoever and am not chasing a music career
I do help out with my friend's band though. I'm a glorified roadie

nah the reason I'm thinking about it is because I actually enjoy playing music and want to entertain others with it.

Then you've had an easy life and have no cause to complain about anything, Princess.

I was never bullied because I am a great dancer and could dance my self out of any threatening situation

There's others things worse than getting bullied.
You can have a shit life and not get bullied.

How beta are you to let bad things happen to you? Didn't you prepare or study, snowflake?

I wasn't bullied at all.
I didn't let bad things happen to me.
Because nothing really bad happened to me. And when they do, I deal with it then.

1. Magical Mystery tour
2. Sgt Pepper
3. Please Please me
4. Abbey Road
5. Rubber Soul

1. Strawberry Fields Forever
2.Ticket to Ride
3. Love Me Do
4. Michelle
5 Penny Lane

Magical Mystery Tour is underrated af and is god-tier in my honest opinions

so kys and do us all a favour with your fucking whining, some of us are trying to actually enjoy our lives

Fuck off uol i will bully yoo

So am I. I was not whining, I was telling you how shit your point was.

kys

i dont think bullying is really a thing outside of US

Nice point of view, very positive. But it really just shows how easy you've had it. Probably upper class American, or European.

Do u mean trying to get famous to have people like you?

yeah I'm sure you could do a better psychoanalysis you literal 16 year old

You shouldn't have a music career if you want to get famous. Sure, you might, but then it just takes the fun out of doing it.

Sadly it's just how it is. Just look pretty, be wealthy enough so you can spam a lil bit, get sponsored, get yourself out there, wait for a bunch depressive cringeworthy teenagers in need for life to flock to your fan base รจ voila, you are famous.

Or just appear on disney channel and you'll have that fan base right off the bat.

Yeah it sure is sad how a lot of musicians get popular and the musicians themselves doesn't even put much effort or thought into their music.

Tru.
But I wanna know if thats what op meant

It's not but I was just adding on to what you said.
OP probably meant that since kids who get bullied usually have a few to no friends and then they want to do a music career as their job so someone can will like them other than their family.

OP here, yeah I meant that

chasing a music career, but Sup Forums likes to show off how "patrician" their tastes are to justify that they are lazy poor fucks. pic related.

Ah well I see where you guys are coming from. Definitely agree, I think people should get into it for the sake if being creative rather than seeking approval or to impress . good looks y'all

*not chasing

pic related doesn't want to make the best music, he just wants to be the biggest. he's a perfect example of the "muh validate meeee" type

i was the bully as a child and now i have a global tool for saying fuck you to millions of people