IMPRISON HIM

IMPRISON HIM

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/trumps-hands-cucked-emmanuel-macrons-massive-alpha-255910?utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing
RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/jared-kushner-is-under-fbi-scrutiny-new-report-alleges.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would we imprison the savior of our current nation

go back to
reddit you lib-shit

You're funny

NEVER

Let the newfaggotry comence.

Oh yes. Sweet sweet Trumptard outrage, name calling, and general "snowflakery".

They wont. Your bitch of a candidate lost lol.

Yes...yes....let the hate (hypocrisy) flow.

Lol couldn't be happier shillery lost and you faggots are still saying words like "imprison" and "impeach". Glad I don't have to use those words on the daily.

biggest cuck in historyavclub.com/article/trumps-hands-cucked-emmanuel-macrons-massive-alpha-255910?utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing

His name was Seth Rich

For those out of the loop
>Imran Awan and his brothers were employed by Debbie Wasserman-Schultz as IT consultants since 2005
>They had access to the House networks, and emails of dozens of Representatives
>In February, they stole hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment and illegal accessed restricted parts of the House network
>The House revoked their network access, but instead of firing them, Debbie Wasserman Schultz changed their titles to "advisor" and kept them on
>Imran's wife and kids have fled to Pakistan
>DWS had a laptop confiscated as part of the investigation, and now she is threatening the Police Chief with budget cuts if he doesn't return it

THIS IS THE REAL HAPPENING
ALL POSTS ASIDE FROM THIS AND SETH RICH THREADS SHOULD BE TREATED AS SLIDE THREADS

>John Podesta: Alt-Right Media Like Sean Hannity Colluding with Russia

>BONNIE LEVIN - CVP OF PHARMACY IN THE HOSPITAL SETH RICH DIED IN.
>Another connection to MedStar.

>Kim Dotcom: An open letter to Seth Rich's family regarding hacking claims

>Debbie Wastedman Skulkz THREATENS DC POLICE chief over a Laptop (AWAN BROS)

>Twitter suspends WND.com’s account for a headline tweet

>Hannity: The Russia collusion narrative is crumbling

>Hannity: Abrupt Vacation during Sponsor Fallout

>Hospital IP address?

RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

IT IS NOT OVER ~! ! !! !!

Just continue to prove my point, user. You're doing great.

You missed the other thread. Guess I'll start more.

she sucked too did vote for that cunt, she and this current bitch cunt white nigger in office suck hella cock

That's understandable; people don't tend to use words they don't know the meaning of.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/jared-kushner-is-under-fbi-scrutiny-new-report-alleges.html

You're getting slow...

samefag

Yep. Got me.

You missed my 3rd thread, though.

Two other threads going.