If Blacks are inferior because they have lower average IQ...

If Blacks are inferior because they have lower average IQ. Does that mean Whites are inferior because Asians have a higher average IQ?

Hard Mode: Answer this question without mentioning The Jews, Muslims, or Liberals

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Mismeasure-Man-Revised-Expanded/dp/0393314251
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, because white people can still beat the shit out of asians

And Black people can kick the shit out of Whites.

White people are the "warrior class" of the races. Middle of the road IQ, middle of the road athleticism. Asians are smart, but honestly I wouldn't want to live in their ant cities where every drop of efficiency is squeezed out of each person. I don't mind that the jews have high IQs either if it wasn't for the fact that they try to destroy society every chance they get.

But white people are smarter than blacks

They are too stupid. Their stupidity is more of a handicap than their strength is an advantage.

Likewise Asians are too physically weak to make up for their superior intellect.

Whites confirmed as having most well rounded stats.

Based on this logic, yes.

Gooks have no common sense you retard.

>Black people can kick the shit out of whites
Lol k

I mean the entire modern world was created by white people and Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece are arguably the most important civilizations of the ancient era. Also most of Asia just copies things that the west does the only difference is they do it work ex. China.

additionally ashkenazi jews tend to be more alright on the whole than sephardics, who make up most peoples idea of a "jew"

>Gooks have no common sense

IQ is a terrible indicator for actual intelligence.
In some studies the same person has drastically improved scores (20 points) with a $10 reward if they did well.
Asians do well because they are culturally expected to, blacks just don't care about test, learning or being intelligent.

what a fucking genius

Yes, I'd agree with your logic if we can all agree that blacks are inferior than the other races

Yes, I agree with you. I wouldn't say blacks are inferior, they're just less smart.

inferior in iq, yes.
in penises, no.

Nigger

You use your penis 30m a day max, and your brain 16 hours a day.

But racists have lower iqs, and are closer to black people.

as i understand it, those IQ averages are from tests in north america and europe. only the top tier asians generally migrate, and the IQs are much lower in their native countries.
and the same is true for niggers; the ones in africa are even stupider, living in huts made of shit and thinking you can cure AIDS by fucking a virgin.

Lol, this is classic Sup Forums. The irony is real.

Yes, whites are intellectually inferior too Asians.

Blacks are inferior to literally everyone

*leans into Mic*
Wrong

Different races have different advantages and shortcomings. Blacks are strong but stupid, Asians are intelligent but weak (also absent morals). Whites are a comfy middle ground, moderately strong both mentally and physically.

amazon.com/Mismeasure-Man-Revised-Expanded/dp/0393314251