Why do black girls have such inexplicably high standards when it comes to men? I work full time. I own my car outright...

Why do black girls have such inexplicably high standards when it comes to men? I work full time. I own my car outright. I've been living in the same condo for years. No drugs, no drinking, no children, no ex-wives,. I've got a 4-year degree, and every summer I take three weeks off to travel. I seem to have so much going for me, but every single time I try to introduce myself to a black girl, it's like she won't even give me the time of day. What more am I supposed to be doing here.

It's like a code I can't crack.

Other urls found in this thread:

charming-beauties.my-galls.com
blackfemaleinterracialmarriage.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>No drugs
>No drinking
It's like you're not even trying

Are you white?

You're too white cracka

Obviously

Are you sure you're not ugly as sin? Otherwise, just keep trying, it will happen eventually...

Maybe your just a bitch. Black women can't stand betas

>It's like a code I can't crack.
they first and foremost need the BBC.

Also, have you tried paying one?

The fuck you talking about¿
You're*

You're probably a fat faggot that smells like shit and has none of the factors you said in your post.

White men stay around and make sure the child is raised right. This is a no no the in negro community, she needs monthly checks from welfare or child support to do they nails or hurr. A white man will win custody over a black woman.

It's a numbers game.

Some black women will date white men, and others won't.

Don't take it personally.

Also tall and good looking is gonna help a lot, with any woman really.....

>Why do black girls have such inexplicably high standards when it comes to men?

They don't its just that they're racist too.

There are black girls out there that will like you.

But only if they have had positive male role models.

If you are trolling through the ghetto braving the grape drank fountains and tumbleweave from black girl fights you are not going to find anyone who appreciates your qualities.

Either that or your fuck ugly.

Have you tried calling them names and beating them? They seem to really did that. Works for 9/10 black men.

One good thing about black chicks is that they don't usually care about a few extra pounds. Its a cultural thing.

>I work full time. I own my car outright. I've been living in the same condo for years. No drugs, no drinking, no children, no ex-wives,. I've got a 4-year degree
there's your problem right there OP. To get a black girl, you must be an unemployed, car stealing, house squatting, coke sniffing, alcoholic with 3 kids and 3 baby mommas, who dropped out of high school to hustle for a living.

Black girls have high dating standards?..lol. I've had a couple black girl friends. Yeah, I'm rich and pretty fucking handsome, tall and white, have a bigger penis than most guys. But, it isn't like I went out of my way to date them. I think you are approaching them wrong OP. Maybe try meeting girls organically. What I mean by that is learn how to read when a woman is in to you and don't go out of your way to try to impress them. Either a girl is in to you or she isn't. If you try to create an artificial attraction it doesn't work. You don't often see black and white couples anyway. It just doesn't happen anywhere near as much as same ethnicity relationships. People don't stray far from home, in all cases. Just because you have some fantasy about black women and dating them, that doesn't mean they feel the same about you or white people in general. Does that help you?

Pretty much this.
OP, you're going to have to find niggras that don't mind a superior cock. And when you find a niggra like that, you are going to have to pound pussy like no other. Because even though niggers don't have a big dick like we were all told when growing up, they do act like fucking animals in bed with way too much confidence. And women like that. All women, actually, not just niggras. Niggras just respond to it more because like niggers, they are just as unevolved.

Bullshit. I had a black chick give me her number simply because I walked into the gas station wearing my work clothes(mechanic). Her exact words to her friend were "see what I mean? Eye candy. AND he's got a job" we talked for like two seconds while I checked out and she gave me her number to get a drink that evening. On my way out she looked at my jeep and said " AND HE'S GOT A NICE CAR! THAT'S TOO MUCH" it's an 06, it's really not that cool. But by simply having a job and a car I didn't buy from a police auction she was sold. I should've called her, body was 10/10 just not my type

No, see, you've got it wrong. You're at too high of a standard for black girls. Black girls only like niggers with long dicks they can make 15 hundred babies with and then suck up welfare.

>'CHARMING ANGeLS collection'

charming-beauties.my-galls.com

>Black girls.
>High standards

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *breathes in*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

have you thought about slinging crack and slapping hoes?

As a black man, I can say you're too good for any woman, they know you're waaay better than them, and they can't compete with that. Not only black women, all women are like that. Take if from a successful airline pilot that has his own small aviation business, two houses, both payed and a couple of nice cars. Nothing luxurious, very humble stuff. And the same happens to me, and you know what is also a fact? That I'm not showing off my shit, and if they're going to be with a successful person, they'll need to show off. FACT.

You're being too nice. Black women like niggers.

Make it clear you eat ass. It should be something she knows. Even before your name. Women love having their buttholes licked.

your first issue is your trying to fuck a nigger

The fuck am I looking at? Also where did u travel to?

ayyy gurl you ever have your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?

Classic.

blackfemaleinterracialmarriage.com/

This lady basically lays it out. She's trying to educate her sisters. Not many are listening.

You need to go after the right ones.

I'm "technically" white and bagging black girls is easier than any other race. You must be absolutely shit at picking up women.

That said, if you don't come off as dominant, they will pick you apart. Black girls like men who come off as a boss, not an employee.

It’s the traditional american madness regarding to race, nothing new.

imma eat her ass... damn...damn shits cash.. 50 gunna... uuuuuuhhhhhh

Probably because you've been living in the same condo for years, straight-edge with no prior relationship history and you seem to assume every female in life only cares about money and cars, especially black ones apparently.

Is it really shocking that no one finds that attractive? You have a degree, what the fuck are you even doing with it?

Maybe you're ugly as fuck?

have you ever met the kind of people black girls date? you need to tear up your degree, lose your job, impregnate a few strangers, and have at least 1 major addiction if you want a black girl to notice you.

Because niggers are dumb.

Do it when there are no other blacks around. They act all tribal when here's more than one, don't want to be seen as down with the white boys.

Bro. You're a straight pansy if you can't smash a black girl lol
They the easiest bitches fr. All you gotta do is seem like you dont give a fuck and show off a lil gold here and there and you're in.

Your dicks too small. It's not a myth, black penises are much much larger and a lot of women care about that, not just the black ones.

Also white men cannot handle dating a black woman in general. There are exceptions to the rule but theres too many cultural differences to compensate for and too much attitude to deal with. Black men feel the same way, "too much attitude". Is why they date white girls.

Would've robbed and murdered you if you had called.

This! Im a black woman and this is spot on. In order to attract black woman, you have to be aware of the social injustice in America.

shit tier b8.

in order to date a black woman, you have to treat her differently and then listen to her complain about how everyone treats her differently because shes black? get the fuck out of here.

What social injustice

yep, now show your tits

dating a militant black woman would be exhausting. I would be tempted to buy her 40 acres and a mule to shut her black ass up.

No you don't. you just have to be aware that racism does exist, on both sides, and that hating another race is a ploy in the "conquer and divide" handbook. Its not fucking rocket science, how hard is for you to learn that racism is a learned behavior that needs to end. No one is better than the other. we are all going to the same fucking place.

No it wouldn't. Maybe you would a couple of things... :)

black people dying in the street. Organ harvesting ( see the movie get out) etc.

You're obviously not looking hard enough faggot, esp. if your white. All the black girls where I live would jump on you so fast, there would be shit stains on your shirt.

How hard is it for you to understand what the word "equality" actually means?

It's fucking hilarious that you try to bring up "conquer and divide" in the same thread you told someone to treat a black woman differently than a white one. Everyone knows racism is an issue, but you're turning it into a black and white divide by asking us to treat you differently.

We treat each other like shit, why should you be exempt?
Welcome to equality. Racial shit had nothing to do with this until you asked someone to give a black woman privileges they wouldn't give a white one.

Understanding that racism exists is different from relating to a person based on common interests and admirable personality traits. You're actively telling someone to focus on race more than personality.

You're the fucking racist.
>engaged to a black man for 3 years
We broke up because he had commitment issues, not because of racial politics.

>cites movie as a source
>black people dying on the streets
>most blacks die in black on black violence

How are niggers killing niggers a sign of social injustice. If one race slaughters their own, how is it the fault of anybody else's.

I never said that. when did I say treat us differently than a white woman. Thats fetishizing and no woman, regardless of race, wants that to happen. being aware of social injustice is not a privilege.

I think youre speaking to the wrong person. I never said I was engaged.

b8, cant get into this without getting into black culture glorifying crime as the only way to advance in life.

No one mentions that. If you do your research, youll see that these things happen before.

which is sad and unfortunate. this is also a ploy to portray blacks in a negative light

Black women care about jobs, standards and achievements the least. Most black women would prefer you to smoke, drink or have multiple women actually. The majority of black women are in the slums and have no standards as they're a product of their environment. All the attractive men in black popular culture are degenerates who do drugs and fuck women like crazy. Black women like good looking men, tall men and black men with Caucasoid genes.

Fake news.

No, I included that I was engaged to him because you'd link back to me saying I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about or claiming that I have no idea what black people go through everyday.

I do, and I still feel this way. His family was racist against me too. This door swings both ways and the sooner you realize that, the sooner people will stop seeing the racial divide you keep pointing out in every interaction you have.

Top Kek... i laughed at your laughing

they arer actually much easyer than white girls.
Here I will give you a pro tip:
Don't value her, see she as a property, as a sexual toy, see her as a subhuman, then treat her like you would treat someone lower tahan you but you want to be cool, (know what I mean?) show your masculinity and don't be scared to show how when you are horny.
Following this you could get 80% of them even the married ones

Black ppl are really violent. i saw it in Colors with Sean Penn.

This is why Sup Forums is single.

I see where you are coming from. I dont point out the racial divide in every interaction I have. I know every white person is not a racist, as i previously stated before.

it actually worked lol

I dont bring that up in every situation i have. And i know that racism does exist on both sides.

You're probably just ugly, black girls can be cunts but white women on average are worse. Behind all that ghetto man-hating attitude some have is a woman that wants a man in control and not beta but again it depends on the type of black girl

You're probably ugly and/or a manlet

/Thread

And I never linked you back to say that you didnt know about racism.

Black bitches go crazy over white dick in college. There are no nigger bros there to shame them for going after white dudes, so they are free to do what they've always wanted to do, and that's fuck white dudes.

black girls are more...primal than white girls. Aggressiveness gets 'em.

What are you talking about black girls are the easiest to fuck By far next would be white girls and then probably spanish

Yeah maybe but hopefully I would've gotten laid first, at least blown

wait, what was your point?

That op is too good, or that he isn't good enough?

kek this

Op is too good for any women, because females will always want to prove they are better, and if there's someone that's too much for them to compete, they'll kick that person out. If he ever gets to be with a girl, she'll be putting him down daily for little mistakes, or for things he's really concerned about, and insecuirites. Has happened to me.

Sorry for shitty English.

>No drugs,
Strike one.

>no drinking,
Strike two.

>no children,
Strike three.

>no ex-wives,
And you're out.

have you considered that you sound like a scrub?

nigga just ruined the movie for me. I was juuuust about willing to pirate it this week.

An educated grounded black girl with views I agree with? Tell me you're hot, too.

No it's ok. I see what you mean. I always thought women competed with each other. I didn't know they tried to compete with men, as well.

They will compete with anything man, it's sad how low their selfesteem is, they have to prove they are good enough, and they have ways to put you down but pointing things that hurt you, becuase they know that's a way to win over you.

Im sorry. you should be good. there are more things to the movie than that. its really worth the watch :)

>see the movie get out
You know it's just a movie right?
And that movies aren't real right?
Right?

Well that's why. There's this retarded meme on Sup Forums and Sup Forums that black girls LOVE white guys. Sorry to say, that just isn't true. Most black chicks won't date guys that aren't black, or at least part black.

That isn't to say all black girls hate white dudes, their is some out there that date white guys. But most of them don't like white boys. Sorry user.

Hun, it is real. there are plenty of article where the notion of taking black organs as a profit is real. Please do your research. This not a new concept Peele made up

dude....

...Tits or gtfo