youtube.com/watch?v=O7mp9n8o1XM
youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g
youtube.com/watch?v=AkNvk2MgiCc
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
twitter.com/imthetyran/status/850795046555332609
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cara

biboran

If I join the orthodox church do I get this haircut as well?

floccinaucinihilipilification

taxation

N-no daddy no mustang too dangerous drive a fiat multipla, safe for pedestrians

remembering the time i went on a school trip to france and belgium and we spent the whole time chatting up french and belgian slags, had three of them around me at once they loved it haha

peaked around that time desu

>Everton

>Yank car gets 5* safety rating on US sites
>2*s on Euro sites

now THAT'S food for thought

Went to Sup Forums for the first time since 2011 today. Christ Alive that place is a shithole. At least Sup Forums can claim that they're retarded on purpose. Some dunce was saying that communism isn't even left-wing.

Never leaving /brit/ again.

Japanese chebs tho

>getting so btfo in the last thread that you have to carry it into the new

leave it alone already

hi

that's the coolest dog I've ever seen

delete

so it's not even a meme, most of you mongs don't ever even leave this stupid fucking thread?

I bet you're all Redditors too, fucking mongs.

This is unironically a pic of my mates back home going to the Newcastle game. They stuck a picture of me onto a blowup doll since obviously I couldn't go with them seeing as how I'm in Thailand.

Banter'and'a'half.

me in the red jumper

this HAS to be the runtiest image in existence

deano

wow, do not care

Blue or Oasis?

>inb4 all the hipster cunts trying to say Blur was better when no one even fucking remembers them

nice

alan in the corner

saw a duck with ~10 cute little ducklings following after it while walking along the river earlier. sad to think most of them will quickly get picked off by various predators or other shit

Oasis

could actually put all your mates in the stratosphere with 1 punch

especially: red jumper buck tooth runt, gormless shiny david cameron face green shirt runt, cancer patient runt, shit 'wavey garm' shirt runt, and shit tat runt

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Having a good ol' think about this

There's a garden full of normies two doors away but still pumping choons with the window open

Fuck em

If Leicester carry on like this they might actually win the bloody league.

>too bad you'll be driving the 1 liter toyota instead
>euros can't make the poor financial decisions we make and owe our life out for muh vee eight

youtube.com/watch?v=O7mp9n8o1XM

reminder to listen to pavement

Nanny state legislature
Can't have you hurting yourselves now bb

super scary mustangs must be eliminated, the europeans don't think they're safe enough for human use

Blur was fucking better though, Oasis is the British Nirvana

Loose pistachios at lidl are £4.99/kg
Bought fucking 2KG

they're both shit

Tony Benn?

Blur any day of the week

this

Stay strong. Be happy~

This post is scarily accurate
Feel like you may have went to my school

Mentalist

>tfw euromutt

madman

>this car clearly isn't safe

i-its just not safe enough for you!

sad twat - you've been absolutely obliterated

no one cares

Utter melts can't read a fucking instruction, blur doesn't even have a choon comparable to oasis anthems

Pretty sure I heemed a few of these at Newcastle away a couple years ago

>we can't build it so its irrelevant

howling

blur obviously, damon albarn is still releasing bangers like this

youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g

while noel and liam are still trying to relive the glory says of morning glory and failing

absolutely fascinating mate

NAAAAAAA
NAAA
NANANANA NAAA
NAAAA NAA
NANANANA NAAA
NA NANANAAAAAA
NA NANANEEEE
NAAAA NAA NAANANANANA
NAAAAAAAA
NAAAA

oasis are shit

got the naughty filters removed
gonna have fun times lads.

pussies
the only problem with muscle cars is that we don't have the roads for them

Imagine being such a sheltered runt that you're afraid to drive a Ford that's been in production for over 50 years. Christ it's like a gluten allergy or a mosquito net tent at a children's sport event.

>can't
*won't
lots of American cars are available with "acceptable crash safety ratings" on European markets.

>There's No Other Way
>Universal
>Coffee & TV
>Parklife
>End of A Century
>Girls & Boys

I could go on

>blue are clearly superior to oasis! I love fake working class Londoners!

gorillaz are shit
their songs are just annoying
it's an assault on the ears
it's not pleasant to listen to

hey jude

t. pleb

It makes me irrationally angry that it's Current Year and you still can't get a football stream that is HD and doesn't lag or freeze

why is this awful argument about yank cars still going on

please make it stop

>I can smell next door having a barbecue
oh boys

That's gorillaz not blur you spastic

Oasis can go suck a fucking fat one. What a pile of fucking shit. Blur were shit too for a while but at least they progressed to something else. Damon Albarn remains probably one of the most relevant musicians in the world today and he's been active for nearly 30 years. Absolutely uncomparable.

which part of england lad

fucking outrageous to be deploying that in this day and age

so? still the same guy writing the songs

youtube.com/watch?v=AkNvk2MgiCc

Tbh I'd be afraid to use anything manufactured in America

don't cry just because I insulted your precious gorillaz

west midlands

Get all to fuck did you.

What kind of runt actually fucking cares about what a musician's class background is?

ah yes amerishart """cars"""

erm yeah but Oasis fight a lot like that's quite cool no

the gf's bum

let's see her arsehole

I don't like girls with big bums because even though my chode is 7.5" I feel I wouldn't be able to get it very far inside her vagina

don't get the appeal of this
literally nothing attractive about arse holes

>I like blur and oasis

That butt needs some spanking.

yankfu got beaned fs

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

LADS.

nice

the sister having a giggle

And the mustang isn't which is the point there m8

but apparently safety is for losers and or irrelevant depending and what hole you want to dig to try and not be BTFO

twitter.com/imthetyran/status/850795046555332609

WHITE PEOPLE UTTERLY BTFO

Made my willy think.

SLLURRRPPP......mmmmm yes my dear.....quite a bit of claret today i see...... mmm.... forgot your pad did you?.......sluurrrpp....mmm a bit of grisle on the side.....always a treat my dear....mmm...yes....I love a bit of yeast on my toast my dear........ hints of ale, marmite....slurrrppp.......not washed for year?...ill have to crack that crust........make it soft first...........slurrrppp.......mmm..yes i can taste it....... a nice piece of salted ham for me...... ......BRRAAPPPP... mmmm a little cunt fart for me darling.....what a delight.......let me take a waft........sniiffffff.... mmm yes my dear......such a texture................................

mad that Blur wrote pop anthems for years but only charted in the US once they listened to Nirvana and farted out some stupid heavy metal riff and sang "WOOHOO" over it.

Downloaded the Sopranos in 720p but now thinking I should have downloaded it in 1080p

Moar.

Sun burned lads

'dora me all you want but I would fucking love a car like this preferably in black