I have an eighth of shrooms leftover and was thinking of watching something. So far I was thinking of:

I have an eighth of shrooms leftover and was thinking of watching something. So far I was thinking of:
2001: A Space Odyssey (watched it multiple times)
Enter the Void (classic combo with hallucinogens)
Eva 3.33 (my fav of the rebuilds)
the rest of my ideas I haven't seen and would rather watch something new:
Macbeth (2015)
Lego Movie
Zootopia

any good ideas from you guys?

Thanks, friends!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASKEtIjaElk
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp2rW-rNgC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Valhalla Rising

the holy mountain

we used to watch Head (starring the Monkeys), A Clockwork Orange, Pink Floyd's The Wall, Repo Man, or maybe a Cheech and Chong movie when we were tripping

Watch something new. I'd vote for the lego movie because every object within is made of smaller discrete components and it'll totally trip you out maaaaaannnnn
Plus it's a good movie with fun animation

NO. worst movie to watch high

Samsara or that other movie made by the same director.

I saw that before but not really in the mood tonight. Great film tho!
downloading but might not watch it tonight
Eclectic, you're group of friends sounds similar to mine.
Thanks! That's what I was thinking too

Dead Alive

Watch heavymetal older mobie great to trip on

Star Trek the Motion Picture

Stalker or Eyes Wide Shut

I watched Corpse Bride on shrooms. Only way to make that shit any good.

I watched The Witch on 5 grams of crazy good mushrooms...was a really weird night

Did you sacrifice any livestock?

watch the lego movie since you haven't, the visuals are great especially for shrooming.

Suspiria

Watch Akira. A Scanner Darkly might work, too.

Not kidding: I had a bad trip after watching "A scanner darkly" and I started to think I was Bob Arctor.
t. Not op

Yeah, that movie might have not been the best suggestion after further review. Akira has moments that will freak you out too. Start off with Enter The Void, and when your high starts to come down and the visuals get weaker, switch to a comedy or something. 1st season of Workaholics.

Valerie and Her Week of Wonders

This. check out Baraka and Koyaanisquatsi

where from?

Marathon BoB

Run a marathon

Watch Shaun of the Dead.

Neo Tokyo.

me?

thanks everyone I'm going with lego movie while I peak. I'm coming up now actually.

you and your group of friends with similar taste in movies to me and mine

columbine cafeteria footage

>his acid peaks last less than 4 hours
I got bad new for you son

lol thats a pretty retarded post, you must be tripping.

I feel like they made lego movie for me right now.

i've never done shrooms. is it mainly a visual experience? i usually watch speed racer when i smoke weed.

Not him, but Shrooms are both visual, but also a massive mind fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASKEtIjaElk

This is pretty close to shroom visuals, but everything in your vision goes super fucking High definition (like you can see the fucking veins on a leaf from 5 meters away) and you get colour shifting, often based on your mood..

The mind fuck part is the thing I hate about shrooms, it's like when you smoke too many cones and you just don't know what the fuck is going on in your own mind or body.

yeah visuals are great, I don't really get super gone but you think a bit different. good body high too.

Also when you are on shrooms, there isn't really much point to watching movies since you can't really follow them.

Nature documentaries are good, shit like Samsara and Baraka are great. The best is music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp2rW-rNgC0

Shit like this is amazing while tripping.