How the FUCK did they talk Melissa Joan Hart into this?

How the FUCK did they talk Melissa Joan Hart into this?

Is she born again like Kirk Cameron?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/
pewforum.org/2011/12/19/global-christianity-exec/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont think she is THAT bad but she likes her jesus, I guess.

Too bad she is going to hell anyway for being a witch.

ha-chachachachacha

op irl

Eternal life would be pretty lame whether you're being tortured all the time or not.

it's scary to think that once you die you'll never be again, but it's even scarier to think it'll never end.

Why didn't she ever get her eye fixed?

Whaaaaaaaa?

>Is she born again like Kirk Cameron?

And what's wrong with that?

She's got a fat ass

Pics, now

>Pure Flix
what

Shes a true famewhore. Also, she doesnt have much of a career.

>I'd rather stand with Sup Forums and be judged by reddit than stand with reddit and be judged by Sup Forums

What did she mean by this?

lets see it

>baiting to say kirk cameron is crazy
>just so you can say someone wears a hat

I'm onto you.

>How the FUCK did they talk Melissa Joan Hart into this?

Money

She needs money. I've read somewhere that she spent all her money in art

Nice

They offered her a pay check. How do you think this works?

She is thanking God that he is reviving her career.

She's right though.

A logical statement based on the enjoyment and eternity-principle. God > World. Even a dumb bitch is right 2 times a day.

Well!?!?

money make you LOVE God

Gods Not Dead was pure so bad it is good movie fun. 2 outside of Ray Wise was boring shit. Also if you tag David A. R. White on instagram he we like it no matter how crazy it is.

>make a movie based on a chain email
>bible thumpers line up to see it

Friendly reminder that western civilization (USA & Europe, the modern day Rome, the top of the mountain, the pinnacle of the human storyline thus far) was built on the backs of hardworking white christians.

>subscribe to "Vape monthly" and "Classy Hats coiture"
>can't stop talking about "God's Not Dead"

>as if buying into the Jew gods isn't the most fedora tier shit any given neckbeard could ever do...

She generally does stuff that promotes decent family values and whatnot, too bad she's a massive whore so it's not very believable.

>if you dont believe in the jewish god youre a fedora tipper
LMAO

I'd just like to 1nterject for a moment. What you're referring to as Christianity, is in fact, Judeo/Christianity, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Judaism plus Christ. Christianity is not a religion unto itself, but rather another sacred component of a fully functioning Judaic system made useful by the Mosaic Law, the Prophets and the Writings comprising a full religion as defined by God.

Many worshippers follow a modified version of Judaism every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Judaism which is widely used today is often called "Christianity", and many of its followers are not aware that it is basically Judaism, developed by Yahweh.

There really is a Christ, and these people are worshipping him, but he is just a part of the religion they follow. Christ is the redeemer: the person in the religion that allocates forgiveness under the Mosaic Law. The redeemer is an essential part of a religion, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete system of divine law. Christ is normally used in combination with Judaism: the whole system is basically Judaism with Christ added, or Judeo/Christianity. All the so-called "Christian" denominations are really denominations of Judeo/Christianity.

>USA

Neat pasta, but there's an actual Christianity too.

there is literally nothing wrong with jazz

heh

>but it's even scarier to think it'll never end.
From what i know it won't really be you, it'll be your perfect soul that won't feel the same way which is also troubling.

>She's right though.
You can't be judged by a figment that may or may not exist

"I rather stand by unicorns and be judged by the world, then stand with the world and be judged by unicorns"

It's the same thing as failed/failing rock musicians turning to country music. The fan base is the lowest common denominator. They're eat up anything in the genre, no matter the quality.

>one founding father wasn't a christian therefore all of the other founding fathers and the vast majority of all of the farmers, coal miners, steel workers, soldiers, factory workers, inventors, devout mothers&fathers, etc. weren't christian either

Most of the founding fathers were deists at best, not Christians.

that doesn't refute my point

Yes it does, it demonstrates you were vastly exaggerating your position, since you said all of the founding fathers except one were christian and you were clearly wrong about that.

You don't have a point, you are simply deriving causation from correlation. Romans believed in Roman gods but I've never read any historian that attributes their greatness to their religion.

It does actually. Farmers and other menial laborers had nothing to do with designing the framework for governance that made the US what it is today.

Intellectuals throughout history have almost always at least questioned the religion du jour.

>I have never read any material written personally by any founding father.

>it demonstrates you were vastly exaggerating your position
Even if what you said was true, it doesn't prove that I exaggerated anything.

Christian values, focusing on family values and the successive generations had nothing to do with America's success? wew lad

bunch of assmad fedoras itt

kevin sorbo and mjh are really both on the same hollywood power level more or less. mlj has the advantage because of nostalgia but sorbo has the power of both manchildren and alt-righters

who else is on the same level as those two? because that's going to be the star of the next film

< the post

>tfw white christians produced the best civilization in human history
>tfw your country, the great US of A, is a white christian nation
>tfw assmad libcucks, shitskins, and unfuckable cunts are pissed about this and are bent on tearing it all down
>tfw they will never ever succeed

>I'm too much of a coward to resist authority figures

Christfags WILL, with their characteristic lack of self-awareness, defend this.

Values are not the monopoly of a religion. You don't get to claim charity (for example) strap it the Christian label and speak of it as a Christian value. Furthermore you'll find the same family values in very Christian countries in Latin America, Africa or Eastern Europe.

Also, strawman

>white christians produced the best civilization in human history

WEW

>your country, the great US of A, is a white christian nation

Nope, it's written down as a secular nation of secular laws. It's why the pope doesn't get to write and approve of bills, faggot.

>What is the founding fathers were secularists?
>What is the founding fathers all detested organized faith to the point of regulated it out of law and policy?

You're a retard.

Lucy Lawless playing a converted lesbian?

I love how when anons on this site get their obviously wrong-headed point refuted, they immediately go for the over-used memes.

>Values are not the monopoly of a religion.
strawman

>Furthermore you'll find the same family values in very Christian countries in Latin America, Africa or Eastern Europe.
Notice I claimed -white- christianity is responsible for the first world civilizations. thanks

assmad libcuck trying to tear it all down detected

you'll never ever succeed

>it doesn't prove that I exaggerated anything
Right, the fact that you claimed only one founding father was nonchristian without any proof then immediately agreed they were mostly deist instead proves that even you know you were exaggerating.

>assmad libcuck trying to tear it all down detected
>I've never read the Constitution or the Declaration, I've never read any material written directly by any of the founding fathers.
>unironically believing America is a "Christian Nation".

Please leave, this is Sup Forums

>I can't deny the post so I'll just shitpost

>Christian values, focusing on family values and the successive generations
Christ didn't have a family and successive generation he chose to travel his world with 12 other mend, according to the legends he was a one shot deal and everybody is suppose to love everybody, so if you think Christian values = family values, then you don't understand Christianity at all.

I don't think you know what a strawman means, but if that's not what that what you were implying, then your post remains pointless.

Orthodox Christianity is also practiced mostly by white countries if that's what you mean by "white christianity", also there's more white people in Brazil than Germany for example.

I have the feeling your argument ultimately rests on race. Don't you find it difficult to reconcile your racism with a faith that preaches equality among men (or at least in the eyes of God)?

My instincts tell me that OP is Muffin.

>a nation with a majority of white christians isn't a white christian nation
wew

>lifelong marriage and monogamy aren't family values
wew

I never claimed that religion had a monopoly on values, you claiming I did and refuting an argument I never made is a strawman.

>also there's more white people in Brazil than Germany for example
wew

>I have the feeling your argument ultimately rests on race. Don't you find it difficult to reconcile your racism with a faith that preaches equality among men (or at least in the eyes of God)?
Christianity barely views negros as humans. Jesus also fucked up some jews for being treacherous financiers himself.

Too many catholics, which aren't real Christians.

>>a nation with a majority of white christians isn't a white christian nation
no..it's not. We don't have a official state religion...we have freedom of/from religion, meaning faith does not dictate nor control law or policy.

You are a retard. It doesn't matter what the majority of people believe in, church is separated legally FROM law. FROM the state.

But people who "stand with the world" don't believe in God so it's a false analogy.

>hurururr it's completely irrelevant what the religion and value system of the vast majority of a nation is hururur

that's what you sound like

They were obligations streaming from contracts, else is a modern romantization

Show me in the Constitution or Declaration where it states that the US is a Christian nation.
Who said they weren't? Christianity isn't exclusive to those values.

>>hurururr it's completely irrelevant what the religion and value system of the vast majority of a nation is hururur
But, yes. This is correct. It really is irrelevant. We don't live in a fucking theocracy, mate. We have a democratic system. It literally doesn't matter what the majority of our people believe in, faith does not dictate law.

What do you not understand? It's literally written the fuck down for you in our Constitution. Word for word.

twisting the definitions of words mid argument doesn't make you right you know

It doesn't need to be in the Constitution or dictated by law. If you're really lowering your logical standards to come to the conclusion that the religion held by the majority of your population is irrelevant, I've won the argument.

The USA and western Europe are white christian societies and they're the greatest societies in human history as a result. Deal with it fedoracucks.

>>lifelong marriage and monogamy aren't family values
I said they weren't Christ's values, so they don't make sense as Christian values, maybe Jewish ones going back to Abraham and Noah, but not Christian or Muslim values.

>show me where it states that the US is a Christian nation
>i don't have to show proof muh feels
Top jej on being an SJW Sup Forumscuck. Have a (You)

You need proof that the majority of the USA are white christians? ok bud

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/

>It doesn't need to be in the Constitution or dictated by law.

Yes...yes it literally does.

>If you're really lowering your logical standards to come to the conclusion that the religion held by the majority of your population is irrelevant, I've won the argument.

I don't think you understand that the US has an established set of laws that limit any, look at this word: ANY religion from dictating law. Including Christianity. go "waaahhhh we wuz Christian and shit" somewhere else. Nobody cares.

>The USA and western Europe are white christian societies and they're the greatest societies in human history as a result. Deal with it fedoracucks.

>What is Rome?
>What is Greece?
>What is Egypt?
>What is Sumeria?
>What is the Kush Empire?
>What is Macedonian Empire?
>What is Persian Empire?

^A majority of these listed help founded mathematics, modern language, road systems, irrigation, philosophy and invention.

Way to get cucked by polytheists and diests you dumb Christfag. I bet the dude who invented the wheel went to Mass.

>>What is Rome?
>>What is Greece?
>>What is Egypt?
>>What is Sumeria?

What? These societies invented shit we use today.

Was your argument just to copy and paste what I said Christfag?

You can't speak of Christian values without claiming said values for Christianity, otherwise what is what makes said values Christian other than being practiced by people who coincidentally can be Christian, or not, be white, or not, live in America or somewhere else?

Christianity is certainly not a monolithic religion for you to make such general statements regarding its views so I'll wager you are not familiar with it or its history. Africa wouldn't be the most Christian continent(once you count North and South America as two) if Christian missionaries shared your views.

pewforum.org/2011/12/19/global-christianity-exec/

Jesus was a jew himself.

He's just b8ing. Ignore his stupidity.

>How the FUCK did they talk Melissa Joan Hart into this?
better question is how the FUCK did they get Ray Wise in it?

*meant to type "deists"

I'm a grammar fag.

>Christian values, focusing on family values and the successive generations
Christ was raised by cuck who left by the time he was grown up, hung out with prostitutes his entire adult life, never got married, and may or may not have had kids.

HEALING POWER OF SCHWIMMMM

I wasn't following the argument, I only replied to that post

>tfw white christians are responsible for everything good in the world

fedoracucks verifiably BTFO

>it's a /his/posting thread

One eye to the streets, one eye on heaven.

>it's a /his/ vs Sup Forums thread
ftfy

>>tfw white christians are responsible for everything good in the world
Except any major involvement in math, science or medicine...

and no, "this scientist was a Christian" doesn't count as "this organized religion constructed a particle collider"

>on't you find it difficult to reconcile your racism with a faith that preaches equality among men (or at least in the eyes of God)?
Equality in the eyes of God has no relevance to the practicalities of real life.

Both a fornicator and a murderer are equally sinful in God's eyes, but that does not suddenly mean that we shall treat murderers and fornicators the same way.

>Sup Forums doesn't have /his/ on its side

Are you seriously claiming that ANY of those ancient states can hold a candle to the states of Christian Europe?

A majority white christian nation created the groundwork and infrastructure for the most technologically advanced civilization to flourish. You're trying so hard to discredit Christianity and failing spectacularly.

>it's a Sup Forums shitposts maymays and sourceless claims on /his/ episode

Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying, kiddo. I'm not some retarded revisionist history fag.

libcucks need to warp reality in order for their ideologies and political views to make sense

>Christians aren't responsible for major achievements in math, science or medicine
>Even though those achievements were accomplished by people who were Christians

Those are some impressive mental gymnastics user.