Hey Sup Forums, help your fellow aspie, Idk wtf to do

Hey Sup Forums, help your fellow aspie, Idk wtf to do.

So there's a girl that I liked a while back and I told her that I liked her and all that jazz and she ended up telling me she has feelings for someone else. I didn't spring it out of nowhere or anything, I genuinely thought she was interested because of the signs I saw. Anyways, I'm somewhat over it but every now and then i still think about it.

But the thing is, I think she still wants to be friends and whatnot. She keeps hitting me up to chat, sometimes asking to hang out. But lately she's been hitting me up frequently(like 4-5 days in a row) to talk.

I talked to a good buddy of mine and he says that she could still be interested if she's asking to hang out and texting me first and shit. He also said that she could have possibly said she had feelings for someone else out of panic or because she's not ready for a relationship.

This shits gotten my mind boggled.. what do I do?

U WANT GOOD ADVICE?

FIND SOMEONE ELSE

As in stop pursuing or just completely drop her out of my life?

Shes putting you on hold op. Cut your loses and NEVER be friends with a woman

like guy after ur reply said, I'm a female and if she does that, she has you on hold. Else she'd say straight forward she feels the same :/ sorry man, go next

What do you mean by putting you on hold?

if things don't work out with plan A, go to plan B aka you

and you don't wanna be the second choice right

She'll fuck many many dudes, once she hits a certain age (the wall) where men dont want her, she will come crawling back to you for support of her two bastard kids.

Women love to use men. Use them before they use you op. Because they will

Men age like wine
Women age like milk, keep that in mind.

look this and be happy

Hmm.. but if that makes me happy, is that necessarily bad? Not being put on hold but being in a relationship with her that is. I still have feelings for her and shit so idek if that logic is even right or not

get her drunk and fuck her and stop talking to the bitch

This.

It just hurts you in the long run and it's not worth it. There is someone somewhere, who doesn't put you on hold and you will like equally if not more.

I've had my shares of one night stands and drunken sex. Not really looking for this

until plan a starts talking to her again. Kek

GL

I see. Thanks for your insight. So instead of pursuing anything with her, should I just be friends?

imo yes, you'll find better

Be to the point and say.

"Sorry, I still have feelings for you and I don't know if they'll ever go away. I like being around you, but I could never be "just friends" ....

Good luck OP

Honestly not even that. Try to reduce contact to maybe just 1 or 2 times a month. Answer her nicely if she writes you, but dont take time out of your day just for her anymore.

or risk it yes

I say no friend's.
But i too have been obsessed with a girl. So just good luck op. But that sexual tension will build and will end in frustration

I know from experience kek

No truer words have ever been spoken, OP.

Tell her to ditch the other faggot and stop hanging out with her if she doesn't. Make choose between you and him.

If you don't want to this Machievellian game, then get out of love

Machiaviallian game?

So don't be her friend?

Yeah I'd say being manipulative like this is pretty machiavellian desu

Idk what Machiavellian game is

Nice trips. Kek approved

It'll be hard man. You'll want to call her and text her back everytime but trust me. Dont waste your time.

You'll probably get into a fight and all that personal stuff you told her will be used against you. Im not saying youre an average dude, but this is what us average dudes have to deal with. If youre some pretty boy you got it made.

Just treat them like shit

Also my experience, OP. Either it works out from the start or you'll be hangin in limbo forever and she'll just use you up emotionally.

You'll tell yourself you can bear it, but the suggestive behavior wont ever stop from her.

I ain't a pretty boy lol. I'd like to think I'm somewhat normal but this shit has me fucked up and I'm not right in the head cuz of it. It blows because I ain't really call out that she's hurting me without making it look like it's my issue

This

Also use Sup Forums as an example op. you think these dudes are fucking these chicks by waiting for them? They're whores Sup Forumsro. They take cum their whole lives and then want to settle down after a while. Thats where you come in op.

I want to make it clear that im not some guy getting laid all them time and stuff like that.

I just learned the hard way. Ive been down that road and let me tell you

>you dont want to go down that road

What road are you talking about? I'm really confused

Sorry south park reference.

The road of being put aside. If she starts talking about a guy she met she lost respect for you and more than likely thats the one. Once you find that out that's when you could call it quits. Dont be that shoulder to cry on. Dont listen to her problems. Thats what she has other girls for.

Just please dont be passive aggressive. I listen to a guy named "huMAN" on JewTube. You should give him a listen.

Oh of course. I haven't heard her talk about another guy except her ex but I'd say it was acceptable in the context and it was brief but yeah if she talks about another dude in front of me, that's an easy drop

Hell Yeah .

We are men goddamnit. We run this bitch

My question is, what if she invites you to do stuff when she's with her friends? Because usually we just hang out just the two of us