It's a truman goes jogging and someone shouts something at him from their car and he's discouraged episode

>it's a truman goes jogging and someone shouts something at him from their car and he's discouraged episode

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/4vHg3fQPsLxdu6P2YCE1wQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's a truman jacks off to BBC fucking a shemale and remembers having jerked it to that sissy hypno video yesterday episode

>its a truman bakes a carrot cake but ends up using it as a fleshlight after he doesn't like the taste episode

>it's a truman goes on Sup Forums and shitposts all day episode

>it's a truman spends ab hour and a half trying to decide what movoebto watch and takes a nap instead episode

>go jogging
>a gay guy whistles at me

>go walking
>a tranny yells that I'm cute

The fuck happened Sup Forums

>It's a Truman does mj for the first time and pretends to get high episode

>It's a Truman discovers blacked.com and tries to convince his wife to get plowed by a bull while he watches episode

>it's a truman's feeling good but sees a reflex of himself in a window and has suicidal thoughts episode

>It's a Truman discovers Sup Forums, gets redpilled and goes out screaming racial profanities and blacks and jews episode

>its a truman's smoked weed and never got high episode

>its a truman gets a cathartic release from confessing his deepest darkest secrets on a chinese cartoon image board episode

>its a truman finds mein kampf and trys to gas his jewish neighbor episode

jesus christ how did Christof let this slide?

Why don't you let me fix you some of this Mococoa drink? All natural cocoa beans from the upper slopes of Mount Nicaragua. No artificial sweeteners.

>It's a Truman sexually experiments by cutting off the bristles off an electric toothbrush and sliding it into his butt episode

Jeez, the scene where truman savagely beats her screaming about 'those fucking kikes running the show' after that was downright brutal.

>it's a truman tries to kill himself but the producers swapped his gun so he has to have his tonsils removed after the "bang" flag slashed one to hell episode

literally just happened to me an hour ago

It's a Truman starts smoking marijuana which is a gateway into harder drug and becomes a druggie episode.

>it's a Truman picks his nose and pretends to flick the booger away then eats it when he thinks no one is looking episode

>it's a Truman is in his man cave browsing while fingering his butthole. Not even in a sexual way, just casually playing with his butthole episode

>It's a Truman gazes longingly at the neighbors 6 year old boy episode

>it's a "Truman goes looking around his house for something to shove up his ass to stimulate his prostate while his wife is at work." episode

>it's a Truman jerks off to 3 year old nudes of his ex-girlfriend in the middle of the day for no reason episode

she got paid to fuck him

>It's a Truman has a day off but nothing to do and no one is home so he just wanders around his house aimlessly with occasional bits of body spasms and muttering to himself and sometimes yelping episode

>its a truman beats it furiously to bestiality and then shamefully closes down 23 tabs episode

>sissy hypno video

I see those threads on /gif/ once and a while, what is that?

>its a Truman jumps over a shark white water skiing episode

Stupid garbage for people who have problems with ADHD while masturbating. Most of them just want to suck a dick and need to be "convinced" to do it

>It's a Truman contemplates how many people could he kill in his neighborhood with a butcher's knife by going house to house before the cop manage to find him and gun him down episode

>its Sup Forumsedditors making a daily memethread
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/4vHg3fQPsLxdu6P2YCE1wQ/

>its a Truman dresses up like a girl and masturbates for the camera with his legs behind his head and then starts arguing with his mom about Nostradamus episode

>it's a truman killed himself after finding out how horrible the real world is obituary

>it's a truman decides to watch Suicide squad in theaters and find it pure kino episode

a good way to get a bunch of dick sucking, cum swallowing, butt fucking action in quick succession so you dont have to wade through shitty videos to get to the good stuff. though its actually for guys who want to feel like sissy sluts

>its a truman is wiping his ass and accidentally gets poo on his fingers and sniffs them, wiping the poo off on his leg an carries on with his day, occasionally sniffing his fingers when no ones around episode

>It's a Truman is taken fishing by his father and after a nice day of bonding, his father starts drinking and challenging Truman's masculinity, berating him and insulting him and ultimately ends up beating him violently episode
>After years of being called a "sissy boy" and "faggot", Truman's father is finally written out of the show due to fan backlash
>Seasons later Truman starts to give young boys out past their curfew car rides to their homes and begins to feed on their fears to force them into doing sexual things with him until he starts to verbally abuse the boys until he eventually turns violent and beats them or chokes them with a rope until they die because taking a life makes him feel powerful, then buries them in his crawlspace
>He does this frequently and occasionally buys bags of lime to kill the stench of rotting corpses emanating from below his home and explains that the sewage pipe below his home is leaking again
>He then goes about his day, cheerfully chatting with neighbors and friends and being generally sociable and likable until night falls and he yet again prowls the night for vulnerable boys
Whew. I'm glad he eventually stopped and started improving his mental health after meeting with a psychiatrist. The show was getting too gruesome and difficult to watch. I guess I should be upset he was never caught and thus never paid for his crimes, but it's hard to hate Truman.

>It's a Truman smoked weed for the first time and had a panic attack and heart palpitations episode