So I can't really get into much detail about it here but I'm reeeaaalllyyy good at getting girls' nudes over Snapchat

So I can't really get into much detail about it here but I'm reeeaaalllyyy good at getting girls' nudes over Snapchat.

If you have any girls you've waged to see naked, add my kik: easypicssnapchat

And send me their usernames. The reason why I ask that you send them to me over kik is because it takes a little bit and because when people drop the usernames on here, others message them and it ruins everything.

I can even send you proof if you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

twimage.co/laura-765523270623834113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you try on a french girl?

I can try on literally any Snapchat

What's your super secret method? Drop us a hint.

AbiiiLouiseee

Best of luck amigo.

It's not totally secret because I've made this thread 5 or so times in the past and have gotten wins for many people and told them about it but I'd rather not share publicly

I want proof before proceeding

Message me and I will provide proof

Also it only works if they have it set to where they can view messages by non-friends. Otherwise I have to wait for them to add me. That's why the more names the better.

You're like me. But I'm the kik master

Messaged.

Massaged.

lol there's no skill just send them a dick pic and if they like it then they'll send pics back

Post updates and wins

How many girls have you gotten total over Kik and when have you started?

No. There's a method. First you send ordinary snaps, when they reply comment on a specific feature of theirs (omg your hair is so cute, i love your face lol, etc).

Later make jokes about sending 'unsolicited dick pics' and gauge their response. Then send an unsolicited dick pic.

This is a retarded method.

messaged

has op disappeared?

The quickest method, like I'm not gonna waste time on a calculated strategy, I'm gonna hip fire and miss a lot but I'll hit a few, statistically definite

Kali.ens

Karissa.p

Probably about 13 over Sup Forums in 1 and a half months. If I would think of every girl I got stuff from or dated on all apps over the years. Could be in the hundreds.

Nice. Mid March, up to now 50+ girls, I lost count. Most Sup Forums girls, few from Steam(I know), Reddit, other platforms.

any highly sought after Sup Forums's ?

If I'd have to say this year on all apps. Atleast 75 for me

Also I got a girl who has been untouchable for months on here in less than 8 hours. And she's not single. Yea not gonna post the kik tho cause she's mine now.

britwong

How'd you manage? And any hints? If not drop your kik and I'll message you and prove it's me right now. You can trust me, not going to fuck you over. I know what it's like when someone tries to fuck you over. Never doing that to another man.

It's honestly my character, what I do for a living, and I guess my looks even tho I am ugly. It's just a combination and having good wording. Just put thought and care in

Solid, I admire it. The way I do it which I'll only tell you over Kik is something you would never expect to work but it does. You going to drop your Kik or no?

Quick, someone check me.

Also don't feel like making a burner since I use my main account and she's been on B looking around.

Checked! And my ways pretty Surefire. Patience has got me nearly every girl i select to message

No you aren't
No you can't
No you won't

Damn rip. Not trying to drop mine. Oh well. I guess there's some things we'll never know about each other's successes.

Well atleast we both succeed! It works in both ways

Thank you my good man! Honestly I find that the hardest thing to do when messaging girls is when to be persistent and when to be patient. I have been complimented many times over for my persistence but in theory patience should work. Jeez, what do you mean patience helps you get nearly every girl?

It's over Internet too. As stupid as this sounds I wasn't in it for nudes since I'm on NoFap. I did this to learn about women and I've improved leaps and bounds, over real life too. I got too much validation and my hubris fucked me over a few times though.

Patience I only use when they have to do something or I get into their panties. Persistence is key to getting them to like you.

You mean catfish stop trying to be cool fag

I'm gonna go fuck the girl who was the impossible one to get later this year lol

Na honestly. I avoid catfish I know what they are like

I had a threesome planned with two girls my age but fucked it over by being an idiot and talking about other girls over them. Trying to fix it. Remaining hopeful and optimistic. Fuck it, message my Kik, I'll tell you my stories and you tell me some of yours. My alt's name is "Pete.Zuhut" Hope I'll be seeing you soon my guy.

That's why I prevent contact from any more Sup Forumsastards

I know what it's like to get fucked over man. I will never do the same to another man. You can trust me, I'm a man of my word.

Yea I feel bad about the girl, but she has permission to do what she pleases. Just feel bad because I've been cheated alot on that regard

Can you get nudes from her?

Looks like a lesbo. But I've turned lesbos bi before

Why would you want nudes from her?

yesplease6219
This chick is always posting shit. Guaranteed nudes all the time.

She challenged me

Still haven't seen any proof of results

I have op has girls take pics in threes

Is OP's method just to add these girls and ask for pics?

You and me both brother. You and me both. You ever send your dick? I missed out on multiple wins because I wouldn't show mine. Even though my dick is very photogenic and nice.

maddiewallace_
Brooke.crawf17

By the time they ask I always know they mean it so yes. And same my dicks a great size, girth, straightness, etc

Bobslothh
Loves Bob's burgers and majoring in botany.

sc: inumillati

Kik girl :greengoblin132, huge comic nerd

kik ..c.h.l.o.e..
"Femininst" whore into beastiality with a rape fantasy who loves being degraded

fuck.zoe is into misogyny

Please sauce, how do you know her??

She sent it to me. She used to go to school w me

explain how she;s into misogyny

Can you just send all u have of her holy shit

twimage.co/laura-765523270623834113
This is everything Sup Forumsrothers

>twimage.co/laura-765523270623834113
what the fuck

Is her name laura or zoe?

I'm seeing a lot of these snapchat threads. Are we not doing the whole "scan this Kik code" thing anymore?

>> 70+ posts
>> no wins

ya sooo good OP

Not sure. Apparently someone else has been posting her nudes and making fake profiles. And then people make fake ones of that

So zoe isnt a catfish? she doesnt seem like it

JNguyen05

Mixandshake

She's real. And she's can also be a bitch. And don't trust her

fuck this fucking company and girl who use it, they used to just do that shit in real life not n a phone and clicks out, fuck this company for gentrifying venice

jiiizeeellleee

Not found