Give me the best insults to rile up a married man with 2 young children...

give me the best insults to rile up a married man with 2 young children. this man abuses my family which includes a very sick mother and a mentally disabled brother. yes, he mocks an adult who can't stand up for himself. i want to rile him up so he can come after me and i'll film it, that way he'll get arrested for trespassing on our property and harassment, and possibly assault and battery

>pic related. that's where the scumbag lives. that's not a whole house, it's 2 apartments. he lives on the first floor and his door is on the right in the entrance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DeRa1VbovXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You are not a pleasant person to live next to.

Why don't you just go beat his ass if you're so tough.
He's picking on your stupid family with a sick mother and retarded gay brother not much is gonna bother him dude
Does he have a girlfriend?
Fuck his girlfriend.
Does he have kids?
Fuck his kids.
Does he have a dog?

You get where I'm going with this?
Find the thing most dear to his heart and fuck it.

Rape his kids and shit in his shoes.

How does he abuse your family? Details.

>he throws glass bottles in front of our driveway so we have to go into the street to sweep them up. and when we do, he just so happens to be around the corner "going home", he speeds his dodge ram toward us full throttle so we literally have to jump out of the way to not get run over. he mocks my brother by imitating the noises and yells he does, and says that autistic people dont deserve to live, and that he will kill him

>he passes our house at 5 or 6 in the morning and honks the horn for 15-20 minutes straight (the rest of the neighbors are in on it since they are all in the mafia so they let him do it)

>whenever he passes our house and we're outside he flips us all off

>he threatened to murder me and my whole family, saying we will all be dead within a week

>psychologically and physically abuses his 5 year old daughter. how do i know this? i hear him yelling and cursing and a little girl crying and screaming, and sometimes punching noises coming from where he lives

i honestly wish this was an earlier time where the mafia he's in would whack him for abusing innocent people. i mean even they have some morals

We should get a drink together sometime. I hope you have a problem with me.

Is he overweight? If so, continuously pick on him for it and call him names like landwhale or someshit.

he's completely bald, which just adds to his overall douchebaggery. and he walks like a bodybuilder even though he's stocky because of his weight, again, very douchey

youtube.com/watch?v=DeRa1VbovXg

he walks like this. literally

Do you have his email or address?
We can fuck with him through that...
Or do you have his phone number?

Is it, 21 Alverson Loop, Staten Island, NY 10309 | Zillow?

Who's your neighbor that drives a red humbug? Is that him?

If he has a dog do some fucked up shit to it. Saw it in half and dump it on his doorstep. Just kill his animals for lols

what exactly are you going to do? i don't have his number yet but i can get it within a few days. thats where he lives, yes

Why exactly is he picking on you in the first place
What did you do to make this man see you as a target?

Call him a fart face.

he also works at giuffre auto group in brooklyn, ny. although i dont know exactly what dealership.

Quads but, I don't know yet, I'll find something

so let me get this straight

you WANT to get beat up, to try and get this guy arrested

you know this is real life and not skyrim, you can't bait someone into attacking you and just get away scott free because he swung first.

also i can't believe you came on here looking for sympathy for picking on a retard, thats kinda what Sup Forums is all about, picking on retards and the defenseless.

just kill your self and blame him in the note its alot easier

>MFW this whole thread

Crack an egg in his gas tank.
His car will run until the egg gets to the pump. Then it stalls and won't start. When the loser calls for a tow truck, buy the time it gets there the egg will have backed away from the pump and the vehicle will start again. This cycle will continue for a bit.

(718) 605-7600

I think that's his number unless it's his wife or something

Don't know how to rile him up exactly, but figure out what he values the most. Insulting those values is probably a good start. Also, be sure to let him start the fight and let the police know that he's abusing people; hopefully he'll be kept away from them.

Bump

That's a doctor, fagola.

Just looked it up and confirmed

find a shitty amatuer pic lookalike of his wife and start placing macros of it in his mailbox for him to find.

i was thinking about involving his children. i was thinking about saying some shit like everyone hates him (which everyone, even the mobsters, pretty much do) and when his children grow up they will hate him too when they realize how much of a psychopath and scumbag he is

i also have his facebook name if you could do anything with that

The animals didn't do anything. Can't take it out on them ya dick.

Slick move. I like it!

Literally just kill him and burn the house down. the guy's obviously well-off, so making him an even bigger enemy isn't a smart choice. You can't maim him or directly damage his possessions, because again, he's got connections and only a small list of possible targets. Your only viable option (if you really want this to stop) is to kill him and either spin it as an accident or do it in such a way that your incompetence would immediately rule you out.

> or you could invite him over for a barbecue and let him fuck your mother, since you seem like a spineless cunt anyways.

So here's what you're gonna do OP, you're gonna wait till he goes to sleep and if you can sneak to his vehicle, dump a shit load of sand or gravel in his fuel tank. Wear gloves of course (srs) There was a guy trying to fuck with my girlfriend and said he didn't give a fuck if she had a boyfriend so I loosened his lugs on his rear wheels (it was a shit box truck) and dumped gravel into his tank. Turns out the fucker wrapped it around a telephone pole a couple days later but the wheels were on so yeah m8, fuck with that man's vehicle if he is doing the things you're saying he is. Bust the mirrors, bend the whip, break the handles off, all that good shit

Just start saying off the wall shit whenever you see him. Like, hey cumstain. Or, that man puts his big toe in a dogs butthole.

Give us his fb or post a pic, at least we'll know what we're working with

hahah that was fucking funny, user. thanks for the lol.

I would say op should just loosen his lug nuts
Could lead to his death or atleast inconvenience him and without the added vandalism op will not be implicated in the crime

actually another fun one to do is

get a tiny rock, or wad of paper
unscrew tyre valve covers
insert rock/paper under the cap
start screwing down till you get just the faintest of leak coming out

do this mid morning-ish so guy will wake up, drive to work and while at work all 4 tyres will go flat leaving him stranded

this is his picture and his facebook

facebook

john.bruno.520562

Take a play from the leftist handbook. Secretly record him being a cunt. Upload to YT - let social justice cunts ruin him.
Sit back and laugh at your clever plan since SJWs are retarded, rabid attack dogs for shit like this.

In considering making some cum nuggets and sending them to this asshole, should I?

ask if he wants to go bowling

i dont want anyone to do anything that could be traced back to me. if anything happens to him, he will probably know it has to do with my family. but on the other hand, he has tons and tons of enemies. just a few months ago some mobsters came over and totaled his truck. smashed all the windows and flattened all the tires. but he tried to blame us for it and said he had "video evidence". when the cops asked for the evidence, he just shut up about the whole thing

stop saying mobsters, this isn't the fucking 1940's with big tony running the town

Bump.

Throw shit back on his driveway and act like you have no clue. He will go full on nig rage and you will be recording the whole time . Or fuck his car up / call CPS when you hear the kid getting beat.

>john.bruno.520562
Someone comment on his picture and call him a tool.

screenshots too!

yeah that'll show him

if anything just send him screen caps of this thread so he knows your trying to fuck him over and hopefully he comes round beats the shit out of you and fucks your sick mother

there's a special place in hell for people like you

He's abusing his daughter you sick fuck

Here's what you do OP:

Step one: Befriend this man. He is obviously a weak and insecure person based on your description. It may be rough at first, but once you've extended the olive branch enough times he'll take you up on it.

Step two: Cultivate a friendship for years. Go to barbecues at each others homes. Attend his daughters wedding someday. Become her god parent. Tell each other your deepest thoughts and feelings on the patio after one too many beers. Help him through his inevitable divorce, be by his side through every life event, thick and thin.

Step three: As he lays on his death bed at the end of what appeared to be a fruitful life, with you, his loving, best friend, you hold his hand and lean down to whisper in his ear "reply to this post of your mother dies in her sleep" and then disconnect his life support.

>dun goof'd OP

I have a flawless plan:

Invite him over for Thanksgiving and serve turkey that is REALLY dry. He'll probably grimace and never want anything to do with you again.

Wave at him
Smile
Bring him donuts
Get little gifts for his kids

That will scare the shit out of him.

anything else i need to add?

call him a faggot

think about what you're going to do.

you're going to send a whole family to their graves just because some idiot told you to help a total stranger out.

What did you do to piss him off?

I bet you're pathetic. I bet you're the type people can't help but pick on. If this was happening to anyone else I'd want to help them, but something about the way you explained it makes me want to to stick plastic forks in your yard and buy him a beer.