Jesus Christ was an Jewish man of Middle Eastern descent. He, as well as his mother, friends, disciples, acquaintances...

Jesus Christ was an Jewish man of Middle Eastern descent. He, as well as his mother, friends, disciples, acquaintances, and close family members had brown/tan skin. Depictions of Jesus changed because of the culture of those who followed him, as the largest amount of people worshiping hims as Christianity grew were white. That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5c9dGt-kYU
israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/scriptural_marks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xtTtcQMUq8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
christianidentityministries.com/home.html
thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fun fact jesus is whatever ethnicity you identify with
t. Catholic Church

pretty much

Human beings portray gods as human-like because of our hubris. But it just baffles me that people argue that this human being, born from those with Middle Eastern decent was born in Israel as a white man.

I think it's also funny Sup Forums likes to deny he was Jewish. Like, where do you think his parents came from, Ireland? lmao

Well, one of his grandfathers was discripted as:
"My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand. His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven. His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set...His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars."

son of god rings a bell ? divine dna would not make a shit skin

>Expecting Jews from first century to look like modern day Levantine Arabs... 600 years before the southern Arabs or Turks invaded
>forgetting how Greeks dominated the Levant for hundreds of years, either through their control over the Egyptian royal family or general hellenisation
>ignoring that the shroud of Turin was dated to around the time of Jesus and that his face was much more gracile/elongated than that extremely arabised face
Here is history
Here is the left taking a shit on it

fifth post best post

Jesus was Russian and was born in Tver!
youtube.com/watch?v=l5c9dGt-kYU

No. Jesus was white. Period.

He was ethnically and racially Jewish but not religiously so.

>being this based

Just a reminder that skin, eyes and hair colour are environmental traits and not racial traits. Eueropeans are white because of Europe's environmental conditions. The same "white" people that have moved to Australia are are turning browner every year will soon look the same as Australian Abbos. They'll become so dark that even Indians will refuse to marry them.

Jesus was likely based on multiple people. One of them was named Jesus, another looked like the Jesus we know today. This has happened constantly in old writing and you can't deny it being a possibility with The Bible.

Descripted by whom?

your a dorable

Just a reminder that Jesus was a fictional character in four poorly written novellas where each author was too lazy to describe how Jesus looked.

Inb4 edgey, fedora wearer, etc.

Literally, no.

Jesus was not a Jew. He said he came only for the lost sheep of the House of Israel, and that his sheep would hear his voice. White Europeans were the ones who heard, not most Judeans, who were a largely multicultural bunch consisting of only few of the tribe of Judah but mostly Babylonians, Edomites, and Caananites during his time. After returning to Judea with the remnant of the expelled tribe of Judah, had usurped the traditional religion of the Hebrews and replaced it with the Babylonian Talmud. That group now goes by "Jew" today. King Herod was half-Edomite which is why he wanted to prevent Jesus' birth. Remember, God hated Esau/Edom from the beginning, and they were to have eternal enmity against Jacob/Israel's line.

The promises given to Israel's line in the old testament are fulfilled in the Northwestern European peoples, and their dispersions. That is, the Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Celtic, and Scandinavians. It was prophecied that the expelled Israelites would be called by a new name, and be the sons of the living God (Christians!), that they would be a multitude of nations, and much more. Ask yourself, are the Jews capable seafarers, fishermen, builders, farmers, artists? No, they are the money lenders whom Jesus despised. They are the Pharisees whom Jesus hated, and who have now taken over most of Christianity, turning it into a zionist "Judeo-Christian", universalist, forced multiculturalism promoting, meaningless, Talmudized bastardization of true Christianity. True Christianity has a spine. True Christianity isn't a backwards fundamentalist "quiverful" crock either.

israelite.ca/research/specialstudiesfiles/scriptural_marks.html

youtube.com/watch?v=xtTtcQMUq8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c

israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
christianidentityministries.com/home.html

Interesting and informative post.

IT'S A JEDI

Solomon's wife.

>literally said he was the Jewish messiah
>not Jewish

Jesus never came in the flesh, he's an invention of the devil, an impure spirit.

Hi, Satan.

Everybody knows Jesus was Asian.

A/you don't know what Christ looked like.
B/ He didn't look like depiction as that's some bloke, reconstructed.
C/ it doesn't and has never matted to any Christians, only to dumb fucks who, just don't understand what the fucks going on.

Letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar:

A young man appeared in Galilee preaching with humble unction, a new law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At first I was apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions!
thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm

Fake portrait made by cucktheist.