Spam this fucker with the worst shit you can think of
Guy told my friend to kill her dog
No one fucks with my friends

No

Do it yourself fucker

kill yourself; problem solved.

no

get your "friends" to do it

Offer something in return, give an incentive.

im too lazy but we could probably figure out who OP is, since we now know 3 people on his friends list

I love this. She's just your friend, dude, she can handle her own problems. Not to mention this isn't gonna earn you any pussy, dude. You wanna make a difference? Stop trying to have other people do your dirty work, man up like everyone else, and break Dave's kneecaps with a bat when he gets off of work.

>No one fucks with my friends

they obviously do....

priceless..

Thanks for including the mutuals OP.

>No one fucks with my friends
>Posts anonymous personal army request
Sucking cock is less gay than OP's thread

R65

if trips ill send him a picture of my dick

She should kill her dog

I have better idea let's ask Dave who your friend is and well go fuck with them.

Nice faggot font

Thisssss

OP is Dave Watkins
nice bait faget

I'd fuck dave's g/f

Ray
Jing
Fay
Got

easiest way to find OP's identity is to find out the 14 mutual friends.

I was gonna help until I saw the faggy font you use on your phone...

It's like a druggy emma stone.

op goes to school with dave

> No one fucks with my friends
> So I'm asking a Sup Forums army.

A real faggot here.

I'm going to go on a hunch since in the photo it says cancel request so I went to Dave's facebook page and went to his recently added friends and he had two one was Charlie Park and the other was Dylan Wright. OP's pic also shows having mutual friends with Cameron Ward and Robby Rojas. Dylan Wright isn't friends with these people but Charlie Park is. so OP are you Charlie Park? Is this your profile Pic.

So OP a.k.a Charlie Park lives in Mantua, New Jersey and went to the the same school as Dave.

Well, that means he Sent a request but the guy hasn't accepted yet, so OP wouldn't be on the friends list yet.

we don't know when the request was sent some time before 20:00 I would say it didn't take time to respond. but if Sup Forums had balls to ask Dave who the person was that he told to kill their dog. we could have another clue.