Anyone here that is a Police Telecommunications Officer? There's some job openings in my city...

Anyone here that is a Police Telecommunications Officer? There's some job openings in my city, and I was looking into it. Is there any major certifications I would need? I have no criminal background, and I can type right around 65 wpm without any errors.

Usually they will take care of all your certifications on the job. What else are you wanting to know?

I'm overweight, so I don't really know if there's any unlisted physical requirements. It's not that I'd be unwilling to participate, but if I am unable to meet their level needed, I'd hate to waste time.

At least in my department there are no physical requirements. Aside from being able to sit for long periods of time and what not. They didn't have any physical tests or anything.

Thanks Sup Forumsro. I'll always remember the help you've provided to me.

you would need to be a certifiable massive fucking faggot if youre thinking of becoming a narc.

Good thing I am. $$$ > Sup Forums

there are other ways to make money that dont involve betraying your fellow citizens.

>betray

its literally what people who become cops are doing.

>that dont involve arresting niggers*

ftfy

No eat chicken nugger

>Maintaining law and order is betraying your citizens

wew lad whats next? eating big macs hurts my dog because im eating meat?

how'd you like it if I eat your dog, porkie?

cops do more than maintain law and order. they are literally terrorists.

tobe in siber polise you hav2b zef as fuck and youre not becasue youre OP/originnal pictuer is fuckin stupit

I currently have my compTIA net+, Sec.+, and A+ certs, how much does this job pay?
I am also fluent in C, C++, python and I know my way around html and perl.

Would my qualifications add more pay? what do anons?

Relax man, he's not becoming a news reporter or a phramacutical technician or used car salesman or a public defender or a credit card banker or a privatized prison guard or a Disney producer or running for office outside his home district.

no, hes just planning on becoming a cop... not a big deal at all.

jesus christ, dude.

Don't be alarmed, we are on our way to your most recent address for a well-deserved check. Please remain calm and be ready to leave your house in case we need a physician's approval to hold you for medical surveillance to ensure you are okay

So what solution do you have?

Degree?

solution for what?

Something that can replace cops because they're obviously terrorists, right?

I actually never went to college. Im 20yr, I fucked around in high school and barley graduated (All A's on my exams and tests, but the homework and projects I never did cause fuck that shit.). I also belive in free information for everyone, so I think college is bullshit now. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN FREE COLLEGE. I belive that all information should be available to anyone for free, but teachers should be paid.

No job for you then nigger.

Exactly why WannaCrypt happened. People with actual skill not being given a chance. Good luck anons.