Uh oh Sup Forums is getting blamed again

Uh oh Sup Forums is getting blamed again.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/unclick/fidget-spinner-memes-racist/?tw=dd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dailydot.com/unclick/fidget-spinner-memes-racist/?tw=dd

Why not make the blame into a bigger flame?

Sup Forums - the hero the world needs, but doesn't deserve.
Except for those faggot cock sucking leftist shill mungs on here.
They can fuck off back to tumblr.

yay attention

Lets make The Daily Dot a symbol of hate

I want one

But how user? How?

Quick Sup Forums, do that thing you do where you let people say whatever they want about you and you don't give a fuck!

You mean like Christians?

>Blamed

If we aren't doing this now , we should start doing it now. I want to make normies' heads spin

We could fabricate a massive amount of fake articles from other news website's that say daily dot employee(S) are involved/were involved with hate crimes or some shit

Then follow it up with a hashtag as if they've gained a following of people who hate them and hope people jump on the wagon without researching

using the "D" in a lot of racism and shit then posting it in twitter?

this niggers probably think they "image" can be a fuckin letter

Can you learn to spell?
And make sense

Turn the cancer into a cure?
Ilikewherethisisgoing.wav

We can do this

better idea, lets continue trying to make fidget spinners a hate symbol. Hopefully people will stop using those stupid things

>Dank meme communities
>Memeheads
oh god
>Sup Forums has always sucked—but now it sucks worse than ever
well they're not wrong about that

I second.

Love how the picture shows it Backwards. fucking idiots.

The depth of pussification these people have experienced is truly bottomless. How do you even let someone turn something that commonplace into a hate symbol? How much of a weakling do you have to be to give people that much power over you?

The second they realized trolls were using Pepe, they gave them Pepe. When some asshole misinterpreted the "Okay" symbol they immediately threw it to the wind, too. They keep abandoning ground and it takes no pressure whatsoever.

For a crowd so obsessed with waging an unnecessary culture war, these faggots to be the least equipped people I've ever seen.

i agree. weve been far to quiet lately.

they're just trying to get readers the poor things

Probably because 4 chan is full of assholes.

THIS

I do believe we should start calling them on their bs and just give them a collective fuck you. These are mental midgets. It doesn't take much for them to retreat

I used my fidget spinner just thus morning to whip my cotton picker for complaining about its dry hands

FUCK Sup Forums